Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (6074 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Check-out This Romantic Kiss / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]So you'll allow your 15 year old son or daughter to do the thing?. . . Bloody hell! Dont be such a pitiably lopsided pathetic hypocrite, dammit!. . .
And even if they do, it makes it right? Legally and morally, in all ramifications?
Hello Moral decadence! undecided

Smh![/size]

Now let's get down to real chatting

Most 15 year old that straffed or got straffed didn't do so with the permission of theire parents so the question of me allowing it shouldn't arise because it's obvious I wouldn't even if my child was 25 or older. Everything has to be done behind my back as a parent. Do you get that?
That they are doing it doesn't make it right but you are forced to look at a 15 yr old doing some straffing as being better than a lot who are much younger. Does that in anyway justify their acts? Hell NO!

So what moral decadence are you talking about here as if this is the first time you're hearing of teen straffing or were you just looking for an opportunity to put some new vocabularies into use?
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
Thank you for being Honest! Now few replies ago, a guy said "he regretted not doing it at 15. My answer to him was "pathetic"

Do you agree that it was pathetic to be thinking of sex, and regretting not havi[i]n[/i]g sex at the tender age of 15? Mind you, at 15, he could get a girl pregnant, and in his naivety, would he have remembered a condom too?
So, was it pathetic, or not? [/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^

Thinking of sex at 15 doesn't sound good but saying it's pathetic is putting it too harshly over the backdrop of majority of teens who are having it much younger these days. Perhaps, it is this viewpoint that informed the guy's retrospective regret.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
Thinking of sex at 15 doesn't sound good
[size=14pt]Good! Thanks Again! [/size]
but saying it's pathetic is putting it too harshly over the backdrop of majority of teens who are having it much younger these days.
[size=14pt]How old is the poster now, and how old was he ten years ago? Can you compare the decadence of 10 years ago to our present day? If 10 years ago, a boy was thinking of sex, would you not rightly expect 15 year olds to hav[i]e[/i] sex these days, because of the extent of the moral decay? I magine 10 years from now! So of what use was the comparison?[/size]
Perhaps, it is this viewpoint that informed the poster's retrospective regret.
[size=14pt]Shame! It was pathetic 10 years ago, and if he is regretting it because of what he sees around him 10 years later, then sad to say, he is still pathetic, and a resounding pathetic adult at that![/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by dabrake(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Make una 2 no just wunjure this thread or . . . Sugardaddy, u sef get luck. My own brkup happen wen skul dey progress. E affect ma grades sotey my name disappear from 1stClass honours radar as far as that my matric number dey exist. ASUU 4mnths strike helep u no b small. By then, i been dey 100L. U suppose don grad by now shey.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 02, 2011
@sexkillz u r notin but a DOOFUS!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2011
dabrake:

Make una 2 no just wunjure this thread or . . . Sugardaddy, u sef get luck. My own brkup happen wen skul dey progress. E affect ma grades sotey my name disappear from 1stClass honours radar as far as that my matric number dey exist. ASUU 4mnths strike helep u no b small. By then, i been dey 100L. U suppose don grad by now shey.

Na today? I don graduate tey tey bros. But the bad thing be say over hardness towards babes generally dey worry me now. Na so I just dey waka leave them without even common "goodbye" once I notice say d love don dey enter their body. The thing dey pain me for some of them sha but I no dey fit control myself  especially when I remember how that my former babe dey tell me say make I no cry again say she go arrange another babe for me in place of herself. Haba, some women are wicked & heartless my broda!!!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

@sexkillz u r notin but a DOOFUS!
Leave the guy make him dey misyarn & dey do "holier than thou". You no see say I don give am chance?
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2011
Leave the guy make him dey misyarn & dey do "holier than thou". You no see say I don give am chance?
[size=14pt]Seriously, is this your excuse for lack of constructive arguments? Smh! Nairaland users are becoming dumber by the minute. . . Shockingly dumb!

[/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Excelboi(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2011
My first kiss was with my 1st galfrnd that was whenn i was 17. She initiated the process that i couldnt resist the kiss. We did it right in the siiting room even though my mum was in the next room, i no even think am becos i was so carried away by the kiss. As for kissing her again? I dnt think so.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Seriously, is this your excuse for lack of constructive arguments? Smh! Nairaland users are becoming dumber by the minute. . . Shockingly dumb!

[/size]

Not really. You see, sometimes it's better to ignore some posts so you give others the opporutnity to come into the argument.

See evidence-1 below:-

Boyloaf:

[size=14pt]@sexkillz u r notin but a DOOFUS![/size]

Now, tell me: Do I still need to continue arguing with you? What would people like Boyloaf think of me? grin grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin

More like asking me what a Dumb person thinks of a Dumb person. . . Boyloaf is Dumb, intellectually myopic and obscurant, and so are you, so what were you expecting?. . . cheesy

Olodos![/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2011
My first kiss was very romantic, Chai na so as i hold the chick, pretend like say i won tell am somtin 4 her ear, na iim i kiss am, Omo b4 i knw, na one big slap land for my face, dat na the last tin i remember
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2011
My first kiss was very romantic, Chai na so as i hold the chick, pretend like say i won tell am somtin 4 her ear, na iim i kiss am, Omo b4 i knw, na one big slap land for my face, dat na the last tin i remember
[size=14pt]Chei. . .[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

@BCuZiMBlaCk
Sorry oo, hope your face didn't swell up? So, how old were you then and would you kiss her again cool cool
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]@strafsexkillz

Sorry, I need to be disabused of my present opinion of you before I engage you further. Pls bear with me grin grin[/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Whatever bro!. . .

You are not the first person that has run away from a seemingly barrage of assaults that you cant handle, and you wont be the last! I don see una taya, Na una way! Typical defeatist attitude of dumb, intellectually slow myopic homo sapiens!

Dumb Things! grin grin[/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Next comment pls, strafsexkillz has been sidelined for now[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Thanks y'all for the constructive(?) arguments. Much anticipated on a thread like this.

Back to the thread, and try keeping it calm and polite.

Many regards!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by slimyem: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2011
my first kiss was at 15 and it was uneventful.foolish and naive me then thought it was sweet.now,i know better.
Would i kiss the guy again?hell NO!it was a moment in passe with a childish boyfriend.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2011
slimyem:

my first kiss was at 15 and it was uneventful.foolish and naive me then thought it was sweet.now,i know better.
Would i kiss the guy again?hell NO!it was a moment in passe with a childish boyfriend.
baD girl cheesy
so na Aliyu una secondary school gateman wey no get teeth for mouth na im u come dey kiss abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by slimyem: 3:03am On Dec 03, 2011
aliyu better na.at least na human being.see wetin u dey kiss

Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Adaeze003(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2011
hmm well i was 8 when i got mine from a man! 3 times my age. I was half asleep when he planted one on me. I guess i was too cute for him to resist. Will not think of kissing him again!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2011
Adaeze003:

hmm well i was 8 when i got mine from a man! 3 times my age. I was half asleep when he planted one on me. I guess i was too cute for him to resist. Will not think of kissing him again!

wow! 8 yrs, he must be arrested and prosecuted. guess u're right, he found u simply irresistible.
cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by toygod2: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2012
NICE THREAD
ENOFF RESPECT 2 SEXKILLS FOR THE MORAL CRITICISM....

Mine was at 23,after my university edu. Omo men, i bin dey avoid d tin,cos i knw d kind play we dey play at dat moment was heading to dat direction.(u knw na)
Naso,as we dey hug,na hm i dey avoid our eye contact,and dey move my mouth to n fro like standing fan.
Suddenly,d babe target me and gave me one. Come see as i free myself frm her hold run go toilet,go spit her saliva plus mine.
I come go bak,she come ask me say wetin i go do,i say nuttin. Ofwhich,she don know. We come start the game again,na hm she give me several lng kisses. For my mouth dis time,saliva don plenti wey i store.I no fit contain am again,i wan come run,na hm she say,I nor dey go anywhere again o. Say make i swallow dat thing wey dey my mouth. smiley smiley smileyChai,mehnn tru out dat day,i no enjoi my self. My body nor be for me again o.Na serious spitting of gathered saliva and tooth brushing,nor be say d girl no dey brush mouth o,but bin my first time of xperiencin it.Na KISS-FRESH dey wori me den. I REST MY CASE NOW cheesy
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Hysteria: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2013
great, yes i would
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2013
So sad dat I'm seeing dis thread nw
My first kiss was ok..No I wud rada nt kiss him again..turned out to be an assss.
Bt my first romantic kiss ws wen I ws 17..Twas beautiful..yah I wud kiss him again,tho he messed up,too....
#Grins#
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Minaak47(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmm 1st romantic kiss ?!? Dat would be back in awwm js2 i guess... Kissed my pastors daughter... She was my date den... I rememba hw she jst sat on d sofa stairing at my lips... Nd all of a sudden pounced on me... Nd devoured my precious lips cry i was 14 yrs old ... Nd hell no... Cnt kiss her again... Even d village gals kiss better grin anyway nw am married... No more kisses, 4rm oda gals... Exept ma wife
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Minaak47: Hmmm 1st romantic kiss ?!? Dat would be back in awwm js2 i guess... Kissed my pastors daughter... She was my date den... I rememba hw she jst sat on d sofa stairing at my lips... Nd all of a sudden pounced on me... Nd devoured my precious lips cry i was 14 yrs old ... Nd hell no... Cnt kiss her again... Even d village gals kiss better grin anyway nw am married... No more kisses, 4rm oda gals... Exept ma wife
Hmmmmmm
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Minaak47(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Hmmmmmm
awwww me love ma wife
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Minaak47: awwww me love ma wife
Hey dear.....D cold for here nor get part two oo
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Minaak47(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Hey dear.....D cold for here nor get part two oo
Awww sowi dear, wish i was there to hold u close nd warm u up... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / Thread Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.