Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I? (873 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hey guyz i'm kinda confused right now,my ex gal came back to me after few months of separation though we didn't break up officially,i don't have to lie here i was the first to text her just to say hi to her at least we wasn't foes,but before you know it the babe don show for my house,now the real deal is this,she wants me to visit her this sunday,she's still livin' with her mum who is a celestial prophetess ,the mum only met me once but didn't say a word to me,is my gal up to somethin',should i refuse her invitation or should i honour it? No insults pls if u gat nofin' to say bird out.
Re: Should I? by Sijo01(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
Honor d invitation
2kno wat's cooking
b4 u decide wat 2do.
Re: Should I? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]I'd say go! But really, i only typed "go". I'm not in your shoes. If you are not cool with going, dont force your self.[/size]
Re: Should I? by Andrew3(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Sijo01:

Honor d invitation
2kno wat's cooking
b4 u decide wat 2do.

But laajue, shine your eyes, put enuf greese on your legs and kneels and be ready incase grin grin grin
Re: Should I? by MrCork17: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
jbx:

Hey guyz i'm kinda confused right now,my ex gal came back to me after few months of separation though we didn't break up officially,i don't have to lie here i was the first to text her just to say hi to her at least we wasn't foes,but before you know it the babe don show for my house,now the real deal is this,she wants me to visit her this sunday,she's still livin' with her mum who is a celestial prophetess ,the mum only met me once but didn't say a word to me,is my gal up to somethin',should i refuse her invitation or should i honour it? No insults pls if u gat nofin' to say bird out.

J Bix.  Brother.  didnt they teach you how to use Commmma, paragraph or full STOP in school? I dont uderstand your sentence angry
Re: Should I? by Beync(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lmoa@ tisher
Re: Should I? by 195(f): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
if you go there

dont eat any food!! angry
Re: Should I? by 25omega(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
so her mother is a celestial prophetess undecided and? what is she going to do? Any parent knows what their kids are up to (sex, touching etc) so when a parent most especially the parent of a girl meets a boy who is dating their daughter, they are never happy.

Go visit her because she invited you see whats up and if things start to get weird just leave. Oh yea if any action jumps off make sure you wear a hat for your jimmy wink
Re: Should I? by slimyem: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

if you go there

dont eat any food!!  angry

makes sense kinda!
Re: Should I? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
Thank u all 4 the advise,u're appreciated.mr cork my teacher died in 9/11 attack.
Re: Should I? by MrCork17: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
slimyem:

makes sense kinda!

everythings makes sense to Slimyem. undecided
Re: Should I? by Sijo01(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
::Andrew:::

But laajue, shine your eyes, put enuf greese on your legs and kneels and be ready incase grin grin grin

incase watin?
Re: Should I? by Sijo01(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

if you go there

dont eat any food!! angry

If e hungry unkor?
Re: Should I? by slimyem: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

everythings makes sense to Slimyem. undecided
ki lo ln se ode yi??mtcheeeeew
Re: Should I? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
Sijo01:

If e hungry unkor?

He no get food for he house?
Sijo01:

incase watin?

in case of any trouble, he could fly through d window.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I'd say go! But really, i only typed "go". I'm not in your shoes. If you are not cool with going, dont force your self.[/size]
Yeah, right on point.
Re: Should I? by kelz88(f): 4:18am On Dec 02, 2011
How about you stop reading too much meaning into it, honour her invitation and see how it goes?
Re: Should I? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2011
Dude, anything can happen ^^. But being a MAN involves taking risks.
Re: Should I? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2011
When i get there,the mum will definately want to know about me.There're some 21 century lies i've told my gal,what if i contradict myself and yawaa come dey.
Re: Should I? by Ranoscky(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
::Andrew:::

Lol

OP, go jare, nothing dey hapun. Worst come to worst, the mother go say make u leave her daughter.
Re: Should I? by 195(f): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sijo01:

If e hungry unkor?

FALLS FROM TREE grin grin
Re: Should I? by Kslib(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
For you to post dis here,or even ask nl peepz to conclude for you means ur mind is saying"don't go".My broda follow ur mind.And like a wise man said"FACE WAT U THINK U BELEIVE,AND U WILL BE SURPRISED".
Re: Should I? by Chimezie198(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
jbx:

hey, u gotta go see her. Just be carefull
Re: Should I? by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

FALLS FROM TREE  grin  grin

Its ur hobby!
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Are Happily Invited / If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love / Phone Swap...hidden Pleasures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.