Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love (874 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Why I Cannot Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2012
Where and when there is no forgiveness, there is no TRUE LOVE.

In some circumstances, forgiveness may be very difficult in relationships.
But if you don't forgive now, you may regret not doing so later when it would then be too late to do so.
Therefore, you must learn to forgive, heart, soul and spirit and free your mind from bitterness. Because, un-forgiveness causes bitterness and sadness. And bitterness brings illness and sickness.

Learn to forgive for every thing anyone has done to cheat you and exploit your kindness and love.
For those who don't know how to forgive don't know how to love.
The joy of the happiness and kindness of love is greater in forgiveness.
And lest you forget again, make GOD, Happiness, Goodness, Loving Kindness and Success, the first and foremost priorities of your life. And PLEASE, make HONESTY Your BEST POLICY to restore your dignity, integrity and nobility to secure your future and make you a worthy person of respect in the society.

Keep shining and keep smiling as you keep forgiving those who have been bad and dishonest to you. God will definitely bless you more as you do from today.

Re: If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love by Goldieluks: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2012
Papa orinkiki true talk!

How is your wives and kids? Don't tell me you are still single and searching at 65.
angry
Re: If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
Goldieluks: Papa orinkiki true talk!

How is your wives and kids? Don't tell me you are still single and searching at 65.
angry

My wives are getting younger. The youngest is just 19 and she is happy.
Re: If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Orikinla: Where and when there is no forgiveness, there is no TRUE LOVE.

In some circumstances, forgiveness may be very difficult in relationships.
But if you don't forgive now, you may regret not doing so later when it would then be too late to do so.
Therefore, you must learn to forgive, heart, soul and spirit and free your mind from bitterness. Because, un-forgiveness causes bitterness and sadness. And bitterness brings illness and sickness.

Learn to forgive for every thing anyone has done to cheat you and exploit your kindness and love.
For those who don't know how to forgive don't know how to love.
The joy of the happiness and kindness of love is greater in forgiveness.
And lest you forget again, make GOD, Happiness, Goodness, Loving Kindness and Success, the first and foremost priorities of your life. And PLEASE, make HONESTY Your BEST POLICY to restore your dignity, integrity and nobility to secure your future and make you a worthy person of respect in the society.

Keep shining and keep smiling as you keep forgiving those who have been bad and dishonest to you. God will definitely bless you more as you do from today.

Sir Oriki, what hath cometh over thee? Thou hath becometh a preacher?
Re: If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
@OP
there is a big difference between FORGIVING someone and STAYING with them. yes you should forgive but then you should also kick their asses to the curb (if you guys are in a r/ship). but more importantly, you should ONLY forgive someone when they repent and are truly sorry about their actions. forgiving just for forgiving sake is wrong and will send the wrong message to that person that it is OK to do what they did.

why would you love someone who did you wrong, at the first place?!

(1) (Reply)

Convo Problem / Please Leave Her For Me / Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.