Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? (8159 Views)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
How much do you value your girlfriend? How worthy is she to you and your family? Is she a plus or a minus to your worth?
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by slimyem: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
undecided
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by 195(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
who

Mzdarkskin ?
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
Same as I value my beautiful momma/ my lil Princess. I value her more than whatever money can buy.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by slimyem: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Same as I value my beautiful momma/ my lil Princess. I value her more than whatever money can buy.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
Not as much as i value my life
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:
Not as much as i value my life

I expected such reply only from Mr Cork. grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Yorisb: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2011
Invaluable
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by amefi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
i dont have any
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Excelboi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
so do I
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by bekay911(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
Well am not a guy. Bt i xpct him to value and respect me.
I wonder if i will eva meet him sad
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Goldieluks: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
Am sure he values me more than the world.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by oneuniquemind(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2011
Very much,after ma family sha.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2011
did u say GF? I value her but na 50%. Untill she becomes ma wifee,
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by dokkyelele(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

Am here baby. Lets lets start on a friendship level. Seriously!
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Dennisana(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2011
Its att 2 way traffic.does she value U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by corkpikin(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2011
I will not value them unless they Enhance the main thing More Proffesional in Aspect of DO[i][/i]Y, TYT, ( Touch Your Toe), and Stop complaining about my gift YES i will Value them  angry
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2011
Well i don't think i would place much value on any babe anymore, Once they become bored they return to their b.itchy life, My family all the waaaaaaay
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Woke4all(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2011
corkpikin:

I will not value them unless they Enhance the main thing More Proffesional in Aspect of DO[i][/i]Y, TYT, ( Touch Your Toe), and Stop complaining about my gift YES i will Value them  angry
LMAO at the user name grin
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2011
Both works Value me i value you Shikena!
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2011
I place no one above her.

Frankly, They dont raise them like her anymore.

Shes my all and thats why I intend to place that ring on her finger next year and make it official.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2011
Hmm. encouraging.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Ruq: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

really i like your pro street picture u gat the game?
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by ndigbo: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2011
she is priceless!
She is all plus to me. Infact she more liked by my siblings than i do like her!
She is just wonderfull! Hope i eventually marry her!
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by neyostica: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Am sure he values me more than the world.
I doubt that
@topic not very much, for all i know she's banging anoda dude now
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2011
I won't put 1000 naira on her
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2011
neyostica:

I doubt that
@topic not very much, for all i know she's banging anoda dude now

Get lost! Bully.
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by neyostica: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Get lost! Bully.

Babes 'freedom of speech' remb??
P.S am a lover nt a bully
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by 27naira(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2011
"value" is a function of "time", "circumstance" and "mood"

If you take the integral of "her value" between Time (t) = "onset of relationship" and Time(t_1) = "current state tending towards infinity",
you will see either a downward or upward trend as the case maybe.

However, if you differentiate this function with respect to other implicit factors: f(x) = "nagging" ; "bills" ; "sex: if any"; "familiarity" even "Nepa"; "cost of isi-ewu" and "the cost of fuel"

You might observe a polynomial trend that may not be consistent with "growth in cost". This means that you may have exceeded the "maximum utility" she can offer.

As for me, i have an iteration model on my computer that computes her value on real-time basis. Once she crashes below a threshold value, it becomes an unprofitable venture, you can deduce the rest.  wink
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by areaboi: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2011
Hell no!!,she's a gamma minus,our relationship = me - her raise to the power of the last possible number u can get in this world.elerebeshe super!!!
Re: How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2011
27naira:

"value" is a function of "time", "circumstance" and "mood"

If you take the integral of "her value" between Time (t) = "onset of relationship" and Time(t_1) = "current state tending towards infinity",
you will see either a downward or upward trend as the case maybe.

However, if you differentiate this function with respect to other implicit factors: f(x) = "nagging" ; "bills" ; "sex: if any"; "familiarity" even "Nepa"; "cost of isi-ewu" and "the cost of fuel"

You might observe a polynomial trend that may not be consistent with "growth in cost". This means that you may have exceeded the "maximum utility" she can offer.

As for me, i have an iteration model on my computer that computes her value on real-time basis. Once she crashes below a threshold value, it becomes an unprofitable venture, you can deduce the rest. wink
You are very rational in your analysis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.