Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

is there still real love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is there still real love (886 Views)

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Real Love Defies All Reasons / Share Your Examples Of Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is there still real love by aquatic1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
I mean it
Re: is there still real love by Scash(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
In short, u want to dump she n ha unborn child abi?
Re: is there still real love by Yorisb: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
aquatic1:

We met four month ago, we fought more dan 50times, now wat piss me off about her is dat what she can take, dats what she do, like tell her family i still call my ex, and it cause a lot of wahala for me in front of her family and my family, and not quite long, i her own ex call her, and shes angry wit me for just checking the number dat call in, i even taught shes not dating d guy again, am feed up, worst case nw, shes abt 4mth pregnant, and we are planning for our intro dis dec. Am tired, sometime she shout at me, nd sometimes she say tins dat get me piss, i dnt plan to marry 2 woman in my life, with dis gurl, wont i marry more dan 1 woman, pls advice me what to do.

So yall fight 3(or more) times a week, on the average huh? Like seriously? shocked

Please retract, without further delay, the planned December intro until - prolly - after her delivery. . .or even indefinitely. undecided

There seems to be a serious compatibility issue(s) between u guys.

Maza Maza!
Re: is there still real love by 195(f): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
^whats maza maza

Tenk God its not keke napep with AC and Airbags today

ode tongue
Re: is there still real love by Yorisb: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

^whats maza maza

Tenk God its not keke napep with AC and Airbags today

odeĀ  tongue

What do u miss most about being a kid?. . .Nappy-off-times or your Toys?

I'm willing 2 offer some succour!

Maza Maza.
Re: is there still real love by Flashaldrin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
@op, your onyinbo is really discouraging sad sad
Re: is there still real love by Yorisb: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Who? Abi u drink ogogoro?
Re: is there still real love by Flashaldrin(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
fixed. we are good bro. cool cool what up??
Re: is there still real love by Yorisb: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Am great, bro. Thanks.

U no go church?
Re: is there still real love by Flashaldrin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
church kee, by this time?? angry angry
Re: is there still real love by Yorisb: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
U be Muslim?
Re: is there still real love by Flashaldrin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
You be sabbath?? angry angry
Re: is there still real love by Odunnu: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
aquatic1:

We met four month ago, we fought more dan 50times, now wat piss me off about her is dat what she can take, dats what she do, like tell her family i still call my ex, and it cause a lot of wahala for me in front of her family and my family, and not quite long, i her own ex call her, and shes angry wit me for just checking the number dat call in, i even taught shes not dating d guy again, am feed up, worst case nw, shes abt 4mth pregnant, and we are planning for our intro dis dec. Am tired, sometime she shout at me, nd sometimes she say tins dat get me piss, i dnt plan to marry 2 woman in my life, with dis gurl, wont i marry more dan 1 woman, pls advice me what to do.
Na wa o, you be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad shooter.
Re: is there still real love by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
You met four months ago and she is four months pregnant? Guy abeg find another lie talk cos we no eat this one.
Re: is there still real love by kevoh(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
shocked ! Pregnancy, 50 fights all these in four months! At least for a year you guys are supposed to be in a situation where you can't do without each other. As in the love go dey shack una too wella. 4 months is too short na.Except you never loved her and she never did too. Or you probably dove in for the sex alone.
Bros ask yourself this question : If you are tired after only four months of dating what will happen after 20 to 30 years when you eventually marry each other? Suicide?

Since she is pregnant for you I won't advice to you to quit, No relationship has a smooth sail you just need to work it out by yourselves. This issue is best resolved by both of you. Go back to the start from when you were toasting each other, find a level ground and start building from there. Meanwhile postpone the introduction till further notice.
Re: is there still real love by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster
you guys are INCOMPATIBLE, this is bound for HEAVY failure. do you even TRUST/RESPECT/LIKE/UNDERSTAND each other?
is the baby even yours?! lol if she is quick to Be Intimate with a stranger (you) without condom then who know who has also been there shooting without bullet proof?

depending on where you reside, i suggest you quickly do a PRENATAL DNA TEST, just to be on the safe side, before investing money/life/energy on this "stranger".
Re: is there still real love by slimyem: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
kevoh:

shocked ! Pregnancy, 50 fights all these in four months! At least for a year you guys are supposed to be in a situation where you can't do without each other. As in the love go dey shack una too wella. 4 months is too short na.Except you never loved her and she never did too. Or you probably dove in for the sex alone.
Bros ask yourself this question : If you are tired after only four months of dating what will happen after 20 to 30 years when you eventually marry each other? Suicide?

Since she is pregnant for you I won't advice to you to quit, No relationship has a smooth sail you just need to work it out by yourselves. This issue is best resolved by both of you. Go back to the start from when you were toasting each other, find a level ground and start building from there. Meanwhile postpone the introduction till further notice.
these ones cant work anything out.if in four months, of dating,he's already skeptical about their being together.then he should forgerrit.
op,let her have the baby,take a DNA test to make sure the baby is yours.if it is,take responsibility for it and go find your lives.it will save you lots of future heartaches,frustrations and depression.
Re: is there still real love by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
Op athink you dey mad,you no even fit think the lie wey you go lie before you lie am,take time o.
Re: is there still real love by pendo89(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

^whats maza maza

lmao.Me too been seeing it all over .I want to know.
Re: is there still real love by Goldieluks: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
aquatic1:

Is it just me,or your tripping@ Bolded? besides your English is quite discouraging.
Re: is there still real love by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^
I douubt if the OP can count

(1) (Reply)

Body Language And Their Meanings / Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction? / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.