Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. (1483 Views)

Who Is Musiwa / Who Is Musiwa / Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Ngodigha1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
There are so many intelligent posters of Yoruba origin in nairaland such as Eko ile, Bluetooth, Aigbofa, Aribisala, Seanet, Ileke idi, T8ksy, negro nts etc, but from the look of things Musiwa towers above all of them. Do you think, he should be crowned Oba Odua of Nairaland?.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Ngodigha1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
I hope Seun Osewa will not be suggested as he remains neutral just as Aloy-Emeka though Igbo is neutral in the Igbo version of this thread.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Afam4eva(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ngodigha1:

There are so many intelligent posters of Yoruba origin in nairaland such as Eko ile, Bluetooth, Aigbofa, Aribisala, Seanet, Ileke idi, T8ksy, negro nts etc, but from the look of things Musiwa towers above all of them. Do you think, he should be crowned Oba Odua of Nairaland?.

Intelligent posters indeed. All these people have one thing in common. Who can guess?

I think it's quite embarrasing that most nairalander os SW heritage in the politics sectionare semi-lunatics. Just takea look at the bolded. The only SW posters i respect on here are Gbawe and
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
afam4eva:

Intelligent posters indeed. All these people have one thing in common. Who can guess?

I think it's quite embarrasing that most nairalander os SW heritage in the politics sectionare semi-lunatics. Just takea look at the bolded. The only SW posters i respect on here are Gbawe and

Thank you.
Same can be said about OnlyTruth, Ngodigha1, YOU, Chyz, EzeUche, relax101, Andre Uweh etc. Guess what they all have in common?

I know it's embarrassing that most NLers from the SE heritage in the politics section are semi-lunatic tribalists. Just look at the list I posted. The only SE poster I respect on here has yet to come on NL.

I guess all the posters are semi-lunatics in this politic section kiss kiss kiss

@Poster

No Musiwa is not. Musiwa is not even Yoruba. We've had many non-Yorubas claiming to be yorubas in this board just to post anti-Yoruba sentiments.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Ngodigha1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Thank you.
Same can be said about OnlyTruth, Ngodigha1, YOU, Chyz, EzeUche, relax101, Andre Uweh etc. Guess what they all have in common?

I know it's embarrassing that most NLers from the SE heritage in the politics section are semi-lunatic tribalists. Just look at the list I posted. The only SE poster I respect on here has yet to come on NL.

I guess all the posters are semi-lunatics in this politic section kiss kiss kiss

@Poster

No Musiwa is not. Musiwa is not even Yoruba. We've had many non-Yorubas claiming to be yorubas in this board just to post anti-Yoruba sentiments.
If not Musiwa, who then do you have in mind, suggestions please?.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ngodigha1:

If not Musiwa, who then do you have in mind, suggestions please?.

Nobody. This is the internet. Incase you've forgotten that you have a life outside of it.
Nobody is dying for an "eze" on here.

Maybe you, an Igbo boy, should stick to eze of NL thread. Let Yorubas worry about that matter  kiss
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The only crime that this people you mentioned commited is defending their ethnic group from these vultures:

Ngodigha1:

There are so many intelligent posters of Yoruba origin in nairaland such as [b]Eko ile, Bluetooth, Aigbofa, Aribisala, Seanet, Ileke idi, T8ksy, negro nts [/b]etc, but from the look of things Musiwa towers above all of them. Do you think, he should be crowned Oba Odua of Nairaland?.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
afam4eva:

The only crime that this people you mentioned commited is defending their ethnic group from these vultures:

The same thing the bolded in your post are doing.
stop your bias, it's becoming something disgusting  kiss
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
abegi keep ya ibo chief mania to yourselves. eze of nairaland. what nonsense
. at this rate there will be eze of under bridge

btw what does alafin of canada want with your bizarre in the ether title?
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Ngodigha1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
oyb:

abegi keep ya ibo chief mania to yourselves. eze of nairaland. what nonsense
. at this rate there will be eze of under bridge

btw what does alafin of canada want with your bizarre in the ether title?
He has always offered to lead his people. He is ready to lead his people in nairaland. If you don't think he is the special one, then come with your suggestions
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Relax101(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
I am the Oba of Yorubaland on NL. Musiwa is the Chief of General staff! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin self!!!

Make una no fight o. I am sure this will the front page very soon.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Relax101(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke kindly put my name off that list thank you.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Ngodigha1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
Relax101:

I am the Oba of Yorubaland on NL. Musiwa is the Chief of General staff! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin self!!!

Make una no fight o. I am sure this will the front page very soon.
No you are Igbo and should not rated here.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ngodigha1:

^^^Hehehe grin grin. On the bolded: you said that 'tongue in cheek' didn't you? You're looking for trouble you mischievious so and so grin.

Though i'll have to add, that one name doesn't really belong in such undignified company, as i've noticed she seems to have changed (a bit) these past few months.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by musiwa43: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
when i stop posting on nairaland,  nairaland internet traffic drop by nearly 30% that should tell you what it means.  because the lifes of millions of nigeria depend on what I do , with does satellite picture. and decision made in Nigeria by the government.  if you dont believe, by the grace of God I can make them call national strike on Jonathan Goodluck govt. By that same grace of God. I can make them overthrown Jonathan Goodluck govt,. I have help in removing state governors before in nigeria. that should tell you the grace of God in my life.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2011
undecided undecided

Oba for where. . .

Yorubas don't revel in online titles now wink
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Relax101(m): 5:03am On Dec 05, 2011
musiwa,,.:

when i stop posting on nairaland,  nairaland internet traffic drop by nearly 30% that should tell you what it means.  because the lifes of millions of nigeria depend on what I do , with does satellite picture. and decision made in Nigeria by the government.  if you dont believe, by the grace of God I can make them call national strike on Jonathan Goodluck govt. By that same grace of God. I can make them overthrown Jonathan Goodluck govt,. I have help in removing state governors before in nigeria. that should tell you the grace of God in my life.

Oba has spoken! Listen!
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by Jakumo(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2011
musiwa,,.:

when i stop posting on nairaland, nairaland internet traffic drop by nearly 30% that should tell you what it means. because the lifes of millions of nigeria depend on what I do , with does satellite picture. and decision made in Nigeria by the government. if you dont believe, by the grace of God I can make them call national strike on Jonathan Goodluck govt. By that same grace of God. I[b] can make them overthrown Jonathan Goodluck govt,. I have help in removing state governors before in nigeria. that should tell you the grace of God in my life[/b].

The Oracle has finally spoken, and we can now, at long last, deem this discussion officially open to commoners. Kindly note that all opinions expressed PRIOR to this official response from the Alaafin of Canada are by definition null and void, since such background noise emanated[b] without [/b] official endorsement or approval.

Please let us continue now in the spirit of solemn reverence and decorum traditionally expected in the presence of esteemed royalty. Thank you.
Re: Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. by alexleo(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2011
@poster pls remove Eko ile, Bluetooth, Ileke Idi, seanet from that your list. They are rather a shame to the yoruba nation. Using the word intelligent for them is an abuse of that word. I dont know of the other names you mentioned. Those ones might be intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Solution To Nigeria's Problems / fv / How Buhari And Co Stalled The Construction Of Lagos Rail Project For 3 Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.