Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa (1564 Views)

Who Is Musiwa / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by musiwa29: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2013
since: you ask who is Musiwa by Engr Musiwa
He is a honest person. What do you want to know.

I believe in fairplay. I believe nigeria will end up in a civil war, when many people see the satellite pictures.

1 Like

Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by musiwa29: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2013
To know more about me go to http://westernniger.com

I have decided to show my face in video.. That way you can see me talk.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by akpomeme(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2013
musiwa29: To know more about me go to http://westernniger.com

I have decided to show my face in video.. That way you can see me talk.
post the video link here.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by musiwa29: 4:28am On Jul 08, 2013
visit it
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by tpia5: 4:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Well, folks asked a question and got a reply.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by akpomeme(m): 4:40am On Jul 08, 2013
musiwa29: visit it
Your website is not easily understood. You don't expect me to click on everything posted by you in many aliases to see your video. There is no freaking video!!!
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by musiwa29: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2013
it was fine for mr using it, nairaland edit information. so i am careful
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2013
musiwa29: What do you want to know.

Why do you spam threads with irrelevant pictures?
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by egift(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2013
And Musiwa, what happened to all the Satellite pictures and large Google maps? I have not been seeing them lately.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by splashbaby(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Why do you spam threads with irrelevant pictures?
See question...Aare will never answer that...satellite picture thing.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by angelTI(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Musiwa was among d first pple I 'noticed' wen I was still visiting nairaland as a guest

I honestly dont know what to make of his ideas

I hope sincere Nigerian has seen this thread
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by gbadexy(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2013
I opened the link and its a site with posts written by musiwa and tosin only.
The tosin own plenty and got ♍ƺ wondering if its his alter ego.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2013
In this new world where the fool boasts of ruling over the wise, the wisest views become the rantings of a mad man.

........Wise words of KINGwax™.

Musiwa is a great man, knowledgeable beyond most people's comprehension, and a researcher to the minuscule details.

U can say it takes a mad man to knw another, it is truly a fact when one keeps in mind, that the fool rules the wise!
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by splashbaby(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2013
gbadexy: I opened the link and its a site with posts written by musiwa and tosin only.
The tosin own plenty and got ♍ƺ wondering if its his alter ego.
Yeah it can happen on a typical Musiwa thread!...He's got more than 300 usernames...they sometimes interact with each other. Depending on the topic and Musiwa moods

1 Like

Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by rash47(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2013
musiwa29: since: you ask who is Musiwa by Engr Musiwa
He is a honest person. What do you want to know.

I believe in fairplay. I believe nigeria will end up in a civil war, when many people see the satellite pictures.

I am taking dis guy serious for the first time.
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by ikeyman00(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2013
@@@

the man is simply Igbo hater !

simple!

do not be fooled by all that picture u see every now and then
Re: Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa by ceah(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

the man is simply Igbo hater !

simple!

do not be fooled by all that picture u see every now and then

i disagree with you. hes only an advocate of western niger.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Destabilisation Plot: Lai Muhammed Is A Liar - Afenifere / Nigerian Freemasons Hold Centenary Celebration / Army Retires Major Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.