Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False (2624 Views)

Your Idea Of A Perfect Woman / Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) / 10 Characteristics Of A Good Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
See wetin person post ooo, i agree with like 5 sha, funny anyway
wat do u think?

http://i2sabi.com/2011/11/10-characteristics-of-the-perfect-spouse
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
Check Out number one

1.The Perfect spouse understands the Importance of not starting conversations during a Manchester United Match about; her weight, her back-stabbing friends, or how much spice to put in the Indomie noodles,

grin grin grin

I would post the rest but this nairaland bot will ban me,
Visit the link above to read it all,
Enjoy ooo
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Skii(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
10 Characteristics of the Perfect Spouse

1.The Perfect spouse understands the Importance of not starting conversations during a Manchester United Match about; her weight, her back-stabbing friends, or how much spice to put in the Indomie noodles.
2.Understands that everyman has a special place in his head called ‘the nothing zone’. The nothing zone is that our mind is at when she asks; “baby what’s wrong, ANS: Nothing!” Or “What are you thinking about” “why are you so quiet today” The answer is usually nothing. It just means our mind is preoccupied with some of the more vain and unreliable realities of a man’s life; New car, More money, House rent, etc.
3. Understands a man’s sexual urge is akin to a baby’s urge to suck Boobies. We simply cannot conform to a time schedule.
4.Knows that whenever there is a sporting event, we have to always be on the same team. It doesn’t matter if your family has been supporting the opposing team for 10 generations, No snitching!!
5.Is a ‘missionary’ who is not afraid to ‘ride horse’ and will let me ‘teach her how to the doggy’ *wink wink*
6.Doesn’t make light of touchy and sensitive subjects like your receding hairline, your wayward waistline etc
7.Blessed is she who can cook a mean Egusi soup. She shall inherit her man’s heart
8.Is small enough to cuddle but big enough to squeeze.
9.Knows which of her friends I like, the ones I find entertaining and the ones that are downright annoying and displeasing to the eyes and thus makes concentrated efforts to make sure our paths rarely cross.
10.Knows I would take a bullet for her, so she does everything in her power to avoid such a situation.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Skii(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
Omo the thing make sense die
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
Skii:

7.Blessed is she who can cook a mean Egusi soup. She shall inherit her man’s heart

LMAO, MAN MUST WACK OOOO
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ladies una notice number 3?

Wen we want it, we want it oooo
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2011
Nonsense list.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Mynd44: 3:37am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
No one expected you to think otherwise
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Nonsense list.

And what else would you expect on our list?, Trust me, stick with this, dude's gonna stick with u
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by iice(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Funny. True in some cases.
Not for my brothers and hubby. Praise Odin! cheesy
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by bekay911(f): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hmmm cant support his team no matter wat
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
damseremie:
And what else would you expect on our list?, Trust me, stick with this, dude's gonna stick with u
I don't need a bull shiit list to follow for a man to stick with me, I will just be myself.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
No one expected you to think otherwise
What I think is non of your business.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
And many of these dumb arse Nairaland boys wonder why they are STILL single. undecided
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Godmother(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

And many of these dumb arse Nairaland boys wonder why they are STILL single. undecided

LMAO grin grin
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Yorisb: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Skii:

10.Knows I would take a bullet for her, so she does everything in her power to avoid such a situation.

Lol. cheesy
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by damseremie(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
kai, see battle ooo, while the guys are clearly enjoying this, some ladies dey carry this matter for head oooo,
it's almost like they've already experienced situations proving how true this list and they didnt like it and are now angry with the reality and truth of it,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Devil? / How Will U Feel When Ur Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy / 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.