Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction (5704 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by olyivy(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2011
Okija_juju:

Hall of Shame:

ROCHAS OKOROCHA;

- For Being the most clueless Governor in the present dispensation.

MY FATHER

- For Dying without telling me why he allowed my mum to follow hausa soldiers to the north whence I was conceived and now left to suffer my identity crisis alone.

HAFIZ RIGIM

- For having his headquarters Bombed by Boko Haram barely 48 Hours after threatening to deal with them.
- And failure to catch and successfully prosecute any of the culprits responsible for the Bombings in the Country.

President GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
- For Failure to properly handle the security challenges facing the country.
- Hosting and giving Awards to shady and unscrupulous characters during the just concluded National Awards ceremony.

HALL OF FAME

Prof. CHINUA ACHEBE
- For rejecting the National Award for the second time.
- For rejecting to sell out by accepting 1million US Dollars to sell the rights to the Name of his best selling Novel "Things Fall Apart" to 50 Cents.

Dame PATIENCE JONATHAN
- For not shying away from the cameras and press despite her poor diction and the constant mockery from the press.

TUFACE IDIBIA
- For showing courage in the line of fire by rescuing a shot Police Officer and taking him to the hospital.

Gov. ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI (Executive Governor of Rivers State)
- For the laudable Projects being executed by his Administration in the state.

Gov. GODSWILL APKABIO (Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State)
- For the Laudable Projects being executed by his Administration in Akwa Ibom State.

[size=14pt]FIXED!  cool[/size]
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2011
Ewu!!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Odunnu: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of shame
Senator Ndume: for being the shadow controlling Bokoharam and rendering thousands of families homeless, fatherless and childless. sad angry

Hall of fame Our Senators For getting it right this time around.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by 10Billion(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2011
HALL OF FAME:                                  HON. Demeji Bankole, for accepting defeat when he lost his elections.                                           HALL OF SHAME:                                Gov. Gabriel Suswam, for killing of ACN supporters in Benue state, forging of his GCE certificate,  his refusal to implement N18000 minumum wage & non-payment of workers salary.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by blank(f): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of Fame: The NYSC members killed during the April elections. They are the true heroes of democracy as they gave their lives to serve this country.
Hall of Shame: Buhari for being a silent boko haram supporter. He has still not condemned what they did (are doing) and even instigated them because he was (is) a sore loser.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by IbroSaunks(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2011
Yeske!:

Hall of fame: Chinua Achebe for refusing national hons
Hall of shame: Diezani Madueke and Reuben Abati for for joining the cabal they so hated at first.
sorry what's "the cabal"?
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by xtianh(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of fame. Gov. ROCHAS OKOROCHA. For winning the Imo state governorship election nd making sure the state is rescued from the hand of pdp led backwardness nd darkness championed by Ohakim. Acn leaders. For making sure the whole of south west is ruled by the progressive ACN. Hall of shame Obj for being alive nd watching as ACN sweep his own kingdom, while he was busy campaining for another looser Ohakim.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by chuks49(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of Fame: Chinua Achebe for refusing national honours
Hall of Shame: PDP for making Alams Chairman of Elders forum bayelsa state.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by grafikii: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of fame: Nysc corpers we lost, we love u
Hall of shame: Goodluck jonathan for expatiating looting
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by lynkyinka(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2011
HALL OF SHAME:
[size=8pt]Mr & Mrs. GOODLUCK JONATHAN [/size]= for failing to fulfill or make us see a glimpse of their electioneering promises and the wife for ragging the COUNTRY wherever she goes by causing pandemonium with her ENGLISH LANGUAGE illiteracy.

HALL OF FAME:
[size=8pt]Chinua ACHEBE[/size]:= FOR REJECTING THE NATIONAL merit AWARDS for the ump·teenth time claiming he hasnt seen any reason to receive such an award from a non-performing government[b][/b]
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
HALL OF FAME: corpers who lost their lives during the april general election in defense of election cry
HALL OF FAME: isa yuguda, governor of bauchi, for saying the corpers 'deserved to die'  angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by DrummaBoy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Joey82:

Hall of fame: Justice Salami for standing up for the truth even in the face of persecution.

seconded.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by texazzpete(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Hall of shame
Senator Ndume: for being the shadow controlling Bokoharam and rendering thousands of families homeless, fatherless and childless. sad angry

if you actually believe this, i feel very very sorry for you.

Odunnu:

Hall of fame Our Senators For getting it right this time around.

What did they get right? The right to allocate to themselves massive allowances while doing essentially nothing? Pls clarify!
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
My nominees

Hall of Shame

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: For turning an issue that has been on the cards since the Soludo era (Islamic Banking) into a case of religious tension, heating up the system and further driving a wedge between Christian and Muslim relations in Nigeria. Also receives a nomination for his unalloyed support for Uduaghan (including telling his congregation that opposing Uduaghan is akin to opposing God)

Hall of Fame

Imo State voters
For steadfastly resisting the frantic attempts by Ohakim to rig the elections in his favour, in stark contrast to their cowardly Abia State brethren who happily rolled over for another round of the Orjis.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
texazzpete:

if you actually believe this, i feel very very sorry for you.

What did they get right? The right to allocate to themselves massive allowances while doing essentially nothing? Pls clarify!
Its amazing how much you just love to pick on me. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by texazzpete(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Its amazing how much you just love to pick on me. grin grin

I don't LOVE to pick on you, silly. You actually sound very likeable so i'm very restrained in my comments to you grin

However, the 'Boko Haram' that Ndume was purported to be sponsoring was just interested in political intimidation and some low level assassination.

The real Boko Haram is still very much a serious threat out there and statements like yours are extremely dangerous. They can lull the unwary into complacency.

Please tell me what local Naija politics (PDP vs ANPP) has to do with a SUICIDE BOMBING (!!) on the UN headquarters. Or the slaughter of moderate imams, firebombing of churches etc.

I don't know which 'spokesman' the SSS says they have in custody when the 'Abu QaQa' fellow that has been behind all their press contact so far is still out there making pronouncements.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Odunnu: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Abeg Texx, no like me. I'm not likeable, i'm very annoying. leave me and my post alone. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by superior1: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of Fame: Corp Members who lost their lives in May election
Hall of Shame: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for being Nigerians worst nightmare.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
hall of shame

- yakubu gowon for selling nigerians out to pfizer - 'the life of nigeria child does of have the same worth a the life of an american child '

hall of fame

- bola tinubu for sticking it to the pdp , and revitalizing the opposition

- buhari - for running for president in the face of overwhelming odds
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by adamabdul: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
ib55:

my nominees
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
fame : chinua achebe

shame: t. A. Orji.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Pain(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
A Poster/Initiator,
MY ADVISE:

Please get a credible list of both villains and heroes and create a VOTING POLL. Period.

Your current approach will get all too messy soon. You can leave the treadmill for debate will the FORUM POLL will maintain data integrity cum control.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by olawalebabs(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
This is just the nomination stage, polling proper will follow
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by bonyface: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
lol
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Dele99: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of shame:

Lai mohammed==>for continuously deceiving people especially the gullible ones Having no mind of his own but would only comment on national issues by criticizing any move made by the government without suggesting a solution or alternative

ACN==> wolves in sheep clothing coming out as the solution but later proving to be same of the same with all politically elected officers claiming the glory of one person.with the tinubus, aregbesolas and a host of others living on the glory of fashola.

Boko Haram==>everyone knows about this

Nigerians in general==>always getting carried away by trivial things, leaving things that matters most to suffer. Hardly being objective. issues are judged based on the persons involved who they are,where they are from and which political party do they belong.

Hall of fame

The slain corpers sacrificed at the alter of our failed democracy
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by executinal(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin see people just they release their hatred here. @OP i know follow
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Sike(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
See ground see post! Everywhere don full already.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by trw: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Teezy94: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Where did Mr Beaf see the improved power supply he is talking about?. May be he made a mistake because there is nothing like that in this country?.

Hall of fame: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.For leading the democratic revival of SW from the hands of the marauders which we all know.

Hall of shame: GEJ and his cohorts for the ineffective policies they are introducing and are about to introduce e.g removal of oil subsidy, non-implementation of agreements reached with ASUU , insincerity in dealing with pressing issues affecting this country( road, security , corruption , employment etc)etc.
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by success4(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of SHAME: GEJ, his apologist and family
For insecurity in the country
For planning tenure elongation
for being the most clueless president ever
For planning to remove fuel subsidy
For not being able to understand meaning of Job security(That is a national disgrace)
For depleting our Reserve
for looking like a retard
For his insensitive to people's need
for planning to ban okada etc

Hall of FAME
Chinua Achebe for rejecting honour because of the state of rottenness in the country
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by Dospix(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
hall of fame: our pot belle senator for confidently receiving 45 million naira per quarter and making inconsequential laws that do not affect us in any way.
hall of shame:everybody on nairaland both does who are reading this now and those who will read this later for not stoning them with our poo when we had chance to and letting the government give us pea nut while they plug our money from the tree we asked them not to touch.we shouldn't just come here to write all the grammar while we sit in our various house doing nothing about the state this idiot are turning our country to.we must act and act wisely
Re: Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction by tolu001: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hall of Shame

. . . . . and the award goes to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for his lack of focus and charisma to rule this country effectively and bring about the so much needed total transformation.

--- for trying to further impoverish the already poor Nigerian masses by insisting on removing the oil subsidy

--- by planning his tenure elongation even after more than a year in office as acting President and President without any meaningful/concrete achievement to show for it.

In fact there too numerous reasons to show that the man is really an epic failure.

Hall of Fame

The few Nigerians who are still holding on to the truth and Justice even against all odds just to make sure Nigeria and Nigerians get the better future they truly deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What David Mark Said To APC Senators(photo) / Fashola In Panic (pics) / Tinubu As A Leader Is Responsible For His Own Misfortunes ~ Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.