Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? (5074 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
I cant believe the situation i have found myself now. I have always taken care of my health. Always ate lots of fruits, never smoked. Here goes my story. Since 6 months now I have been having stomach pains, chest pain, back pains and sometimes pain on my left arm, sometimes the pain goes to my right arm and even legs. When i noticed this i went to UPTH, Port Harcourt and was told it was ULCER (WITHOUT ANY TESTS). Anyway i was fine after few days but again the chest pains persisted and i went back to UPTH, this time the young doctors referred me to other doctors at the same hospital, they told me I have Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD) also known as Coronary Heart Disease. I refused to accept this doc report without even conducting any tests on me at all. Though they wrote several scans and test that i should do including ECHO, I didnt do anyone of them bc i was disappointed. I just explained things to them and instantly i was told i have heart disease without any Medical Evidence? I am in my early 30's, never smoke, drinks beer or red wine once in a while, i usually eat at home, SO HOW DID I GET HEART DISEASE
Since I was born I have never been to a hospital to receive treatment, i only used to have minor headaches once in a while and am fine within few hours whether i take panadol or not. But since 6 months now somethings have changed. Almost all parts of my body have complain. At some point last 4 months, both myself, my wife and children were all hospitalized. I have spent over 250,000 this year alone on my first son. Physically he looks very very healthy and ok, but he can suddenly fall sick within few minutes and would be rushed to the hospital. I always take him to the best hospital yet they cant find any particular thing wrong with him. My happy family has suddenly turned to a family that cant stay one week without visiting the hospital
Everyone keeps saying enemies from the village but I havent wronged anyone. I have been to many churches and each church tells me my problems/illness is caused by enemies from the village. Many pastors have accused different people including my uncle whom i have helped in many numerous ways. Anyway i dont normally believe in this juju and witchcraft thing so I just pray and leave the rest to God. I have fasted and prayed and yet i still feel chest pain once in a while. Last 3 months ago i was seriously sick again so i decided to visit a private clinic in Port Harcourt. By that time my chest was very very heavy as if i had swallowed a rock. Back then I couldn't bend down, i couldn't sleep very well bc all my chest and stomach feels sore then. Anyway the private clinic (PAMO) said i have ulcer and Pneumonia. When I told the PAMO clinic doc that UPTH told me I had heart disease he laughed, he told me that I dont have any heart disease, he didnt even run test to back up his claims? They (PAMO Clinic) ran tests which showed my cholesterol level is very very ok as well. Anyway PAMO clinic treated me for ulcer and pneumonia and I became very ok after one week but again i started having chest pain since last 2 weeks now. Let me cut this story short, I now believe i have CORONARY HEART DISEASE because i have been searching online and reading alot of books online. ALL THE SYMPTOMS I HAVE POINTS TO CHD. Right now I am thinking of going for a surgery outside Nigeria but i want to get some facts explained bc it will be useful to me and many Nigerians using this forum,

1. MUST ALL HEART DISEASE PATIENTS UNDERGO SURGERY?
2. CAN ONE GET JUST NORMAL TREATMENT WITHOUT HEART SURGERY?
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DO HEART SURGERY IN INDIA?
4 ARE THERE ANY GOOD HOSPITALS DOING HEART SURGERY IN NIGERIA?
5. WHAT IS THE SURVIVAL RATE?

Honestly I never ever want to go for surgery. I believe God can heal me and carry this cross away from me. I want to visit Prophet TB Joshua, I have applied online but no reply till date, i applied 2 months ago on their website. I was told not to go there without their appointment/invitation? I would like to know if there is any Nairalander that attends The Synagogue here on Nairaland? What is the normal process to visit the man of God?

The main reason why I haven't gone for surgery yet is MONEY and SAFETY? I am self employed and the breadwinner of my family. I have children to look after and my wife is just a hair dresser. Since last month i have been saving money and planning to go to India for surgery, but that seems impossible bc i have saved only 200,000 naira so far and am sure that wont be enough to have heart surgery in India. I wish i will wake up tomorrow and this chest pain/heart disease will disappear.

SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE BEEN BUSY HELPING ALOT OF PEOPLE, maybe this will be the time for people to help me back, but the ones i have helped dont even care to help me back. Thats just by the way. If something happens to me now alot of people will suffer. As i type this i am holding my new born baby who is just 6 months old. If I die now what will happen to my children? Where is God? Why would God take me away from these lovely children? God please help me and save me for the sake of my children. When i think about my condition i just cry and sleep, the worst is that I cant tell my mom bc she will just die of thinking, only my wife knows what am going true. May God help me and save me.

NB: I am from Imo State, is it possible to get help from my state governor? Kanu Heart Foundation has thousands of people of their waiting list, and some of them may die while waiting, and they only attend to children under 12 years old as i understand. My condition is worsening everyday but i cant do much bc of financial constrains. My head is full, sometimes i feel like am going insane bc i think too much. I am sure i haven't arranged this post well, i am sorry about that. I am also sorry for any grammatical blunder. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD SEND ME EMAIL AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I CAN MEET PROPHET TB JOSHUA. THANKS
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
Many of the churches I have been to always want alot of money. There is this pastor that explained to me exactly all my family problems, as if he knew me before, BUT he wanted me to pay 150,000 to him? I was told the money is for some items, i was seriously sick then and needed help. I paid about 50,000 naira but they stopped attending to me when i couldnt pay the balance. I know many people will blame me, why did i pay, but if you happens to be in a tight corner you can do anything to get well. Even one pastor told me to leave Nigeria within few days if i want to live. He said enemies are sending alot of charms and stuffs, i dont know how he got to know. I told him i have no where to run to, he said i can even move to continue or any nearby country as long as its not Nigeria.

Before now I was ok, i never begged anyone for help, i was the one helping as much as i can, i used to be able to meet my financial needs, but since i started to get sick my business has crumbled, my finances messed. Every week it is either i am in hospital or my children. When i couldn't get income i started selling my properties. I sold my car to run away from Nigeria (ACCORDING TO A PASTORS INSTRUCTION) but the next day i became very sick and all the money i spent it in the hospital. I even started selling some other properties. I NEED HELP URGENTLY,

I have many questions, Is JUJU real? Can juju or jazz be used for something good instead of evil? Why do people fight and oppress the poor? Why cant they use their charms and juju to improve our country and society Why does God allow HIS children to be oppressed by the enemy? Why does God permit human suffering? Is it right for me to be asking these questions Am I questioning God? Its not my intentions, I hope I am not going insane,

For years I have been watching prophet TB Joshua on TB, I believe he is genuine and I believe he can heal me, I have seen worst cases he handled on his TV channel. I want to go to the Synagogue but someone told me I must register online or on phone before going there, i did register online but no response till date. This is my email pls i need advise from any Synagogue member here (godson199090@yahoo.com)
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Patience4C: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yeah,  I think you got it right. TB Joshua is the last bus-stop because doctors treat God heals. I will not advise you for a surgery. Cos' I have seen a worse sickness than yours being healed. www.scoan.org or www.emmanuel.tv
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
NO LOVE, NO HELP, WHATS THE NEED OF BEING A GOOD PERSON AND HELPING SO MANY PEOPLE? WHEN YOU NEED HELP NO ONE CARES, WHEN YOU NEED GOD HE SEEMS TO BE SLEEPING I AM DYING SLOWLY, SLOWLY. I HAVE FASTED AND PRAYED AND ALL THAT BUT STILL
I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH HELL AND ONLY CAME HERE FEW DAYS AGO TO ASK FOR HELP, THE HELP I WANTED WAS FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME BOOK APPOINTMENT AT SCOAN. DOZENS OF PEOPLE HAVE READ MY POST AND LEFT WITHOUT COMMENT, THE SISTER THAT REPLIED ME TRIED, BUT I ALREADY HAVE SCOAN PHONE NUMBERS SHE EMAILED ME AND HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM EVERYDAY SINCE THIS WEEK BUT NO ONE HAS EVER PICKED THE PHONE TILL NOW

THESE ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS ON SCOAN WEBSITE;;

+234 (0) 706 486 5517
+234 (0) 705 807 9083
+234 (0) 805 375 0556
Email: info@scoan.org

MY QUESTION IS, HAS ANYONE HERE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY GET A HUMAN BEING ANSWER THESE PHONE NUMBERS LISTED ABOVE?
I HAVE SENT LIKE 13 EMAILS SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY REPLY, HAS ANYONE HERE GOT RESPONSE FROM THE ABOVE LISTED EMAIL?
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO JUST PACK MY BAGS AND GO TO SYNAGOGUE WITHOUT BOOKING APPOINTMENT?
DOES IT MEAN THERE ARE NO SCOAN MEMBERS HERE WHO COULD JUST BE OF HELP TO ME?
IS GOD REAL? DO I HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW IF GOD IS REAL OR NOT?
HAS ANYONE HERE RECEIVED HEALING FROM ANY CHURCH IN NIGERIA?

I have faith in God that is why I am looking for a good place to get healing, my inner spirit always tell me to go to the Synagogue, but it seems go get appointment is like getting American visa?.
Since few months now I have been recording my case on phone video and camcoder bc when i get healing I will share my whole story with the whole world. I want God to heal me, so that I will win souls for him. People will hear my story and marvel, those who do not have faith at all will hear my story and have more faith in God. But I need help, I need healing, I thank God I didnt die last night, my chest pain became severe i thought i was having hearth attack.

All advise/suggestions are welcome (godson199090@yahoo.com)
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Godson1990:

I cant believe the situation i have found myself now. I have always taken care of my health. Always ate lots of fruits, never smoked. Here goes my story. Since 6 months now I have been having stomach pains, chest pain, back pains and sometimes pain on my left arm, sometimes the pain goes to my right arm and even legs. When i noticed this i went to UPTH, Port Harcourt and was told it was ULCER (WITHOUT ANY TESTS). Anyway i was fine after few days but again the chest pains persisted and i went back to UPTH, this time the young doctors referred me to other doctors at the same hospital, they told me I have Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD) also known as Coronary Heart Disease. I refused to accept this doc report without even conducting any tests on me at all. Though they wrote several scans and test that i should do including ECHO, I didnt do anyone of them bc i was disappointed. I just explained things to them and instantly i was told i have heart disease without any Medical Evidence? I am in my early 30's, never smoke, drinks beer or red wine once in a while, i usually eat at home, SO HOW DID I GET HEART DISEASE

you dont need much diagnosis to tell you that is definitely heart disease. Sorry bro . . . it is well with you.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2011
I was really touched when I read your story,it seems that someone really close to you really wants to harm you but he would not succed in jesus name.although I have never been to the synagogue shurch before I have friends who just went there without any appiontment.I heard getting an accomodation is not hard.desperate situations like this require desperate actions.I know they usually have sevices everymonday were the prophet or his wise men lay hands and pray for everybody that attends the sevice,maybe from there the mighty hand of God will touch you.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2011
U could go to the church then antend the sunday or monday sevice.may God help you in Jesus name.amen
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2011
suggary:

I was really touched when I read your story,it seems that someone really close to you really wants to harm you but he would not succed in jesus name.although I have never been to the synagogue shurch before I have friends who just went there without any appiontment.I heard getting an accomodation is not hard.desperate situations like this require desperate actions.I know they usually have sevices everymonday were the prophet or his wise men lay hands and pray for everybody that attends the sevice,maybe from there the mighty hand of God will touch you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE/INPUTS. I WILL DO JUST AS YOU SAID. I AM GLAD TO KNOW I CAN GO WITHOUT ANY APPOINTMENT.
WHATEVER HAPPENS I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD LATER.
THANKS ALL
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Joagbaje(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2011
@godson, I sent a mail to you last week, but you didn't reply
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2011
@Joagbaje, sorry I did not receive your email, which address did you send it to? My email is open here, pls send again,
Thanks
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Joagbaje(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2011
Pls kindly send me your phone number through my email . I prefer talking with you, I have one or two questions i may ask before other things, email sometimes too slow for urgent. Matters.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by moderatorr: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
@OP
those guys are fraudsters oo.
If you want to go to synagogue church of all nations, pick your bag and head to ikotun ekpe in lagos state, find a hotel and lodge .
Then attend the church service, or healing servicd.
These guys sending you mails and phone numbers are spammers, they'll dupe you, you are not the first.
TB Joshua's healing is free!

Guy shine your eye.
TIP:
you will not be prayed for if you dont have a doctor's report! Better get one.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hi I called somebody in lagos and he said the monday programmes have been cancelled but they now operate two services.the frist one starts at seven to twelve thirty while the second one start at twelve thirty until the prophet prays for everybody.so u can change your plann for monday to sunday
if u want to see the prophet
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Joagbaje(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
@moderatorr

moderatorr:

@OP
those guys are fraudsters oo.
If you want to go to synagogue church of all nations, pick your bag and head to ikotun ekpe in lagos state, find a hotel and lodge .
Then attend the church service, or healing servicd.
These guys sending you mails and phone numbers are spammers, they'll dupe you, you are not the first.
TB Joshua's healing is free!

Guy shine your eye.
TIP:
you will not be prayed for if you dont have a doctor's report! Better get one.

I'm really disappointed at your response, even though you meant well for the guy ,but you can't make such dangerous accusation against me. I asked for his number to discuss solution to his life threatening problem ,and not about synagogue church. I have several people I have helped out In this forum and it never cost them anything . If there should be any financial commitment , I would rather shoulder it. You don't know my discussion why making false accusation.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Godson1990: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
@moderatorr Thank you for your candid advise, but I haven't got any money for anyone to steal at this time. And all the people who have responded so far meant no harm, I believe they are genuinely trying to help me in one way or another. I welcome all advise/assistance.

I thank you once again for the TIP, I didn't know that a doctors medical report is mandatory. I have already booked a flight and will be arriving Lagos tomorrow, I will need to go to a good hospital in Lagos and get new medical report. All the previous medical reports/xrays etc I submitted to a church my friend took me to. The pastor there told me to submit all the results to their church alter which i did, I spent good sums of money there, i thought they were genuine, when i realized they were no longer attending to me when i couldn't bring more money i left frustrated and dejected. My present condition made me vulnerable, i was doing everything i could to get out of this situation and take care of my little children.

Please i would like to have list of good hospitals in Lagos where i can have comprehensive medical report, including ECHO, Chest Xray, Fasting Lipid Profile etc? I mean good standard hospitals in Lagos, not the expensive ones in VI. I need this info before tomorrow morning, thanks all.

@Joagbaje, will be sending you an email shortly
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Thatdave(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
you have to be in the church premises by 4am on sunday or you may not get the chance to enter the church!
Its a very long queue.
There is also a monday servise where everyone will be touched.
I think that touch is what you need.
Obtain information directly from ushers not from anyone else.
Also things are very organised there, no go form omonile.
You may need an anointing water, dont come back without it.
Put 5k in pocket for it.
I think thats all.
finally pray that you be lucky with a prophesy.
Goodluck.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Thatdave(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
to attend church service tomorrow you do not need doctor's report.
Its on thursday that you will need it.
Reason:
every sunday there are 3 services
1st service - for everyone
healing service - for the sick like you.
2nd service - for people not from lagos.
Now after the 1st service TB Joshua moves to the emergency section to pray for people who's got ailments(sick people are not allowed into the church).
These people have been previously registered on thursday where they were asked to present a mandatory doctor's report.

Then the second and deliverance service.
Since you have missed thursday's registration just walk into the church as if you are not sick.
Otherwise , if they find out you are sick they will take you to another section where you will be made to join those registering for emergency section against next week. This will make you miss the sunday service, where you may have been cured.
You should only tell ushers about your ailment after the 2nd service.(if you are still sick).
You dont have money?
Instead of lodging in a hotel, get to the church premises, move towards their canteen, then ark the keke napepe guys to take you to a cheap and decent place you could spend the week.
Most families around there rent their sitting rooms!
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by SCOANNIGERIA(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Register online for T.B Joshua Anointing Delivering call Scoan On 08153815461
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by SCOANNIGERIA(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are you sick ? Do you need deliverance in any sickness and disease? Contact the SCOAN
NIGERIA HELP LINES: |
+234 (0)8153815461
+234(0)8067981687 |

To book Appointment in
Meeting PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Wallace12: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2013
HEALED OF HIV1 and HIV2 THROUGH THE POWER OF THE ANOINTING WATER.

Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through the email and contacts Of SCOAN which is (scoan.ng@hotmail.com) I got here through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is scoan.ng@hotmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.
Re: I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? by Kei144(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2013
Look up the following thread; it might be of help to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1529365/principle-heals-incurable-diseases#19751662

(1) (Reply)

When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release / Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / The Crusades: Christianity's Violent Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.