Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Blood Oath Effects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Oath Effects (2271 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oath Effects by gannetng(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
there is this gal i love so much but was always scared of loosing her. I did not know she have the same fear until she asked me for a blood oath and before i will say jack Robinson she have brought a razor blade and i agreed to  take the oath with her, now am scared because her parents have vowed not to let us get married. please some body should help me
Re: Blood Oath Effects by Goldieluks: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Help you to do what? reverse the oath?
Re: Blood Oath Effects by NEWBIN: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
SEE a close carpenter to start working on your coffin!

wouf!!! angry angry
Re: Blood Oath Effects by slimyem: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
do peeps still do this shite in this age and time??
Re: Blood Oath Effects by Yorisb: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
gannetng:

there is this gal i love so much but was always scared of loosing her. I did not know she have the same fear until she asked me for a blood oath and before i will say jack Robinson she have [size=18pt]brought a razor blade and i agreed to  take the oath with her[/size], now am scared because her parents have vowed not to let us get married. please some body should help me
Re: Blood Oath Effects by 195(f): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
NEW BIN:

wouf!!! angry angry

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO!![/size]
Re: Blood Oath Effects by r231(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
undecided
Re: Blood Oath Effects by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
NEW BIN:

wouf!!! angry angry

DAMN! FALLS FROM ROCK , JEEEEEEEEEEEZ SEE COMMENT grin
Re: Blood Oath Effects by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
Seriously i subscribe to dis sort of spiritual engagement. It discourages unneccessary heartbreaks and seperations.
D consequence of mysterious death will make all lovebirds committed. lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Stay With Their Wives, Must They Cheat? / How To Meet And Date A Millionaire. / She Has Been Pretending All This While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.