Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) (6850 Views)

Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / PDP Gov. Candidate Umar Nasko Conceeds Defeat, Congratulates Bello, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by dempeople(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^^
Onlytruth nwa mama, daalu. Nna gi muru gi.

ndu_chucks:

I honestly believe that you are in a self destructive denial. The only thing keeping you people from annihilating each other is one Nigeria. The East is not big enough for Ibgos who will return home if the country splits up. Truth is bitter but you must deal with it. olodo

Anuofia.

You can call it what u want. Whether its destructive denial or foolish denial or useless denial, my question hasn't been answered. Lets assume for a second that ndigbo would "annihilate" each other, wetin concern u? Since when have u cared about Ndigbo? The last time I checked, it was ur people that annihilated easterners in a genocide not too long ago in ur quest to fulfill Fodio's dream.

And here u are spewing trash!
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by Chyz2: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I honestly believe that you are in a self destructive denial. The only thing keeping you people from annihilating each other is one Nigeria. The East is not big enough for Igbos who will return home if the country splits up. Truth is bitter but you must deal with it. olodo

Not that it matters because we are leaving nigeria anyway, but what gave you the notion that we will annihilate each other when we never fought(warred) amongst ourselves before we were forced into nigeria or after?
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by T8ksy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I honestly believe that you are in a self destructive denial. The only thing keeping you people from annihilating each other is one Nigeria.

Wow! wonders shall never cease!!!
Never thought i will see the day when an hausa/fulani would be so concerned about the welfare of igbo people.
And no point in belabouring the fact that the North holds one nigeria together. So in that case, it means the igbos owe their continue existence to the North or else they would have killed each other off. They should hail the northerners as their saviours from self-annihilation!They should be eternally grateful to the north for keeping them alive.

Meanwhile, back in the hot jungle, igbo people are still being "annihilated" in the northern part of the country by northerners (bk).
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by nduchucks: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2011
My love for Ndigbo is unshakable despite the denial, stubborness of some of you. The fact that a SE governor saw it fit to sack and deport fellow SEeasterne should be a hint of what may follow once you all declare biafra and return home.

The good news is, your superiors who are in power, and the SEasterners on ground in Nigeria, do not share your views of breaking away.  You people are shamefully out of touch with the populace in the SE and I feel sorry for you.

Eze Onlytruth, nwannem, I will take you seriously once your internet shenanigans are translated to real action in Abriba homeland. olodo

A tuoro omara, o mara. Mainwhile a tuoro ofeke (aka T8ksy), o fenye ishi n'ohia. lipsrsealed
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by Onlytruth(m): 3:44am On Dec 08, 2011
ndu_chucks:

My love for Ndigbo is unshakable despite the denial, stubborness of some of you. The fact that a SE governor saw it fit to sack and deport fellow SEeasterne should be a hint of what may follow once you all declare biafra and return home.

The good news is, your superiors who are in power, and the SEasterners on ground in Nigeria, do not share your views of breaking away.  You people are shamefully out of touch with the populace in the SE and I feel sorry for you.

Eze Onlytruth, nwannem, I will take you seriously once your internet shenanigans are translated to real action in Abriba homeland. olodo

A tuoro omara, o mara.  Mainwhile a tuoro ofeke (aka T8ksy), o fenye ishi n'ohia.   lipsrsealed

@First bolded, I have a series of questions:
Why is MASSOB EVERYWHERE in SE and even SS, and why is their number increasing DAILY?
When was the last time you visited SE?
Do you know that MASSOB will bury Ojukwu alongside everybody else? What does that tell you?

As for the second bolded, Ndigbo say that "O ji aka ya kpube onye ya okpu eze, o ga ejikwa aka ya wee kpupu" (a person who uses his own hands to crown himself, will inevitably use the same hands to remove it!).
Ndigbo also say that "Onu mmadu bu onu mmuo" (the voice of the people is the voice of God!). cool

So, you see my friend, Onlytruth is not crowning himself. His people are doing so as we speak. You should wait to read my Achebe-ian acceptance speech, which I will deliver whether I win or lose because it has NOTHING to do with me. It is ALWAYS about Ndigbo.
So, take a close look at events happening in Nigeria.
We are ALREADY acting! hehe! Don't develop a heart attack!  grin cool  cool cool
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by oduasolja: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2012
ahmadu bello was absolutely right.

the igbos are clannish ethnocentric and opportunist.

they are always looking to advance their cause in your village.

he has a right to protect his interest with same measures.
Re: Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) by DRPYGRU: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
“This New Nation called Nigeria, should be an estate of our great grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as willing tools, and the South, as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.” ---Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto in THE PARROT of October 12, 1960

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomb Blast And The Nigerian Police (link To Video) / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! / What Could Tinubu Be Smoking? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.