Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

No North, No Nigeria -gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No North, No Nigeria -gowon (3359 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by dempeople(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ileke whats this thing about you and being a man this, being a man that, a man isn't supposed to do this or that all the time.

My dear every man has his own characteristics and their own individual satisfaction of what a "man" is supposed to be or behave.

How ur Phd dee go?
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by igboboy1(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

Zuzu Fuo n'ihu! Fatah!!! angry

iwe ne we gi , hahahahaha
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Chyz2: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
igbo boy:

iwe ne we gi , hahahahaha

I na-achi ochi? ok ooo lol tongue
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by igboboy1(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2011
Chyz*:

I na-achi ochi? ok ooo lol tongue

yessir i dey laugh cos of wetin u tell that ekita abi na ekiti pikin, now stick your tongue back in your mouth before i tell ileke to lick it (trust me you dont wan her to)
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My friend shut up there jare. Be a man and speak in a language we can both communicate in. Stop hiding behind linguistics. It's not cute angry
   Because na now your mates dey school.
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by ak47mann(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
igbo boy:

yessir i dey laugh cos of wetin u tell that ekita abi na ekiti pikin, now stick your tongue back in your mouth before i tell ileke to lick it (trust me you dont wan her to)
pls let her lick it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gowon is such a big unrepentant fool

I dont take him seriously.
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Chyz2: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
igbo boy:

lipsrsealed grin
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by alexleo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Quite a shame that the North who fought the Igbos are still worse off in development while the people that they fought are way too far ahead of them. Shame, Shame and Shame.
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by ak47mann(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
alexleo:

Quite a shame that the North who fought the Igbos are still worse off in development while the people that they fought are way too far ahead of them. Shame, Shame and Shame.
they are lazy and unproductive cool cool
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Dankota1: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
THE NORTHERNERS ARE LAZY AND UNPRODUCTIVE AS YOU HAVE SAID, BUT BELIEVE ME, EVEN IF FOR NOTHING THEY KEEP A COLLECTION OF UNGRATEFUL WARRING TRIBES AT PEACE. THINK ABOUT IT.
TAKE EVERY STATE AND SS AND SE AND ANALYSE.
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2012
This yeye Gowon man should first go and preach/implement peace in his Plateau State before[b] yarning dust[/b] all over the place.
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by kettykin: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2012
@ dakota1 you are biggest joker in the world , how does the north keep tribes in ss and se from war , no wonder jos is aflame and bauchi (tafawa balewa ) is worn torn , before 1914 the former eastern region didnt know any war and so till today, now compare it with the former north
Re: No North, No Nigeria -gowon by juman(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2012
The title of this thread make me laugh a lot. "No North, No Nigeria -gowon" grin grin grin

New generation don't want nigeria nah.

nigeria na jaga jaga. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Collateral Did Buhari Used In Obtaining 27m Loan From A Bank? / The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Boko Haram's First Beheading Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.