Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? (6510 Views)

Ishmael And Isaac, The Great Cover-up / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Who Did Abraham Nearly Sacrifice: Ishmael Or Isaac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by goggs(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2011
why all this argument sef?

please what son did the Koran say Abraham almost sacrificed? lets not assume for the holy books please.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
goggs:

why all this argument sef?

please what son did the Koran say Abraham almost sacrificed? lets not assume for the holy books please.

LagosShia:

one more time you prove to be more ignorant than i think.your stu.pidity seem to have no bound.you utter words to fulfill your desires and display your imaginations.thank you for giving us the opportunity to make plain the truthfulness of Islam one more time.thank you and may Allah guide you!

Holy Quran 37:99-113
Abraham said: “I am going to my Lord; He will guide me. Lord, grant me a righteous son.” (In response to this prayer) We gave him the good news of a prudent boy; and when he was old enough to go about and work with him, (one day) Abraham said to him: “My son, I see in my dream that I am slaughtering you. So consider (and tell me) what you think.” He said: “Do as you are bidden. You will find me, if Allah so wills, among the steadfast.” When both surrendered (to Allah’s command) and Abraham flung the son down on his forehead, We cried out: “O Abraham, you have indeed fulfilled your dream. Thus do We reward the good-doers.” This was indeed a plain trial. And We ransomed him with a mighty sacrifice, and We preserved for him a good name among posterity. Peace be upon Abraham. Thus do We reward the good-doers. Surely he was one of Our believing servants. And We gave him the good news of Isaac, a Prophet and among the righteous ones. And We blessed him and Isaac. Among the offspring of the two some did good and some plainly wronged themselves.

Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
plappville:

Very dirty way of talking, until u use a more decent language, i ve no responds for this question.
ahahha typical way of running from a Question
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
i think people should not use vulgar language about anyone, especially the elect of God. there is no reason or need for this manner of speech.

but it is interesting that the christians are arguing for God leaning towards younger brother Isaac, with her mother Sarah. is the Friend of God not Abraham, alone, without Sarah ever having to say anything about it?

if the relationship of Abraham with younger wife Hagar was so bad, not sanction by God, we almost believe that the biblical God would have been very hard on Abraham or both Abraham and Hagar or Abraham, Hagar and Sarah who encouraged them. After all, we should not forget that Adam and Eve who didn't commit adultery, even in their ignorance and newness to deceit, only ate fruit, according to the Bible, and lost their favor with God because of it.

i will say the relationship of Abraham and Hagar if there was no punishment on this is not illegal and it received God's Mercy and Blessing. Ishmael was named by the same God and blessed him, and we didn't see any blemish from him. He was not jealous of his baby brother and there was no reason for God to listen to Sarah and support her in any injustices; towards a more vibrant younger wife or the first child of her husband.

the condition of the christians blaming Abraham underscores how Quran records the same old age wishing for a son by Zakariah [as]. He didn't turn to anyone but God and trusted in Him. But the status of Zakariah with Allah can't be higher than that of Ibrahim [as].

we definitely know that Ibrahim was steadfast and knew consequences of sins. He new the history of Adam [as]. No one can claim that the patience of Zakariah is greater than that of Ibrahim. Each man [as] learned and knew how to avoid evil and then they trusted in Allah, 100%.

brother lagosshia had presented a verse from the Quran that answers all issues of who was the son of sacrifice. Muhammad [as] called himself as the son of the two to be sacrificed. He said that he was the answer to the prayer of Ibrahim.

Finally, while the jews and christians struggle to deny Ismail [as], we see muslim keeping the tradition of Ibrahim concerning the sacrifice. And Jesus proclaimed the coming of Muhammad who he called Ahmad [as to each of the noble souls].

We do not have to go to greek or latin or german to see what verse 6 of Surah As-Saf [56] says about Muhammad [as] from the mouth of Isa bin Maryam [as].
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ Well said brother, May Almighty Allah increase your knowledge
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
i think people should not use vulgar language about anyone, especially the elect of God. there is no reason or need for this manner of speech.

but it is interesting that the christians are arguing for God leaning towards younger brother Isaac, with her mother Sarah. is the Friend of God not Abraham, alone, without Sarah ever having to say anything about it?

ur muslim broda was the one pouring out raw words like he was in his teen romantic section, i hope he will learn to respect his language.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

if the relationship of Abraham with younger wife Hagar was so bad, not sanction by God, we almost believe that the biblical God would have been very hard on Abraham or both Abraham and Hagar or Abraham, Hagar and Sarah who encouraged them. After all, we should not forget that Adam and Eve who didn't commit adultery, even in their ignorance and newness to deceit, only ate fruit, according to the Bible, and lost their favor with God because of it.

i will say the relationship of Abraham and Hagar if there was no punishment on this is not illegal and it received God's Mercy and Blessing. Ishmael was named by the same God and blessed him, and we didn't see any blemish from him. He was not jealous of his baby brother and there was no reason for God to listen to Sarah and support her in any injustices; towards a more vibrant younger wife or the first child of her husband.

the condition of the christians blaming Abraham underscores how Quran records the same old age wishing for a son by Zakariah [as]. He didn't turn to anyone but God and trusted in Him. But the status of Zakariah with Allah can't be higher than that of Ibrahim [as].

we definitely know that Ibrahim was steadfast and knew consequences of sins. He new the history of Adam [as]. No one can claim that the patience of Zakariah is greater than that of Ibrahim. Each man [as] learned and knew how to avoid evil and then they trusted in Allah, 100%.

brother lagosshia had presented a verse from the Quran that answers all issues of who was the son of sacrifice. Muhammad [as] called himself as the son of the two to be sacrificed. He said that he was the answer to the prayer of Ibrahim.There is nothing nez said here, u people cant defend anything, Islam rises to distroy Christianity, we know, the bible is there to reveal to us everything, so Nothing new about Islam.

Finally, while the jews and christians struggle to deny Ismail [as], we see muslim keeping the tradition of Ibrahim concerning the sacrifice. And Jesus proclaimed the coming of Muhammad who he called Ahmad [as to each of the noble souls]. There is absolutelly nothing like Jews and Christians stuggling, its even the Muslims that are struggling, This struggles started since the beginning of Islam, n one will co;e and tell u ur own fathers true identity?

As for Jesus, the bible is against any doctrine outside that of Christ, see it.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. (2 John 9)

We do not have to go to greek or latin or german to see what verse 6 of Surah As-Saf [56] says about Muhammad [as] from the mouth of Isa bin Maryam [as].
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
LagosShia:

Holy Quran 37:99-113
Abraham said: “I am going to my Lord; He will guide me. Lord, grant me a righteous son.” (In response to this prayer) We gave him the good news of a prudent boy; and when he was old enough to go about and work with him, (one day) Abraham said to him: “My son, I see in my dream that I am slaughtering you. So consider (and tell me) what you think.” He said: “Do as you are bidden. You will find me, if Allah so wills, among the steadfast.” When both surrendered (to Allah’s command) and Abraham flung the son down on his forehead, We cried out: “O Abraham, you have indeed fulfilled your dream. Thus do We reward the good-doers.” This was indeed a plain trial. And We ransomed him with a mighty sacrifice, and We preserved for him a good name among posterity. Peace be upon Abraham. Thus do We reward the good-doers. Surely he was one of Our believing servants. And We gave him the good news of Isaac, a Prophet and among the righteous ones. And We blessed him and Isaac. Among the offspring of the two some did good and some plainly wronged themselves.

Koran always use the word WE to represent the authority and words of Allah.
Why is WE always used,does it mean that Allah is many who speaks as one?
Or Allah speaking with his three daughters?
Or Gabriel with authority from Allah is permitted to give law as supreme in partnership with Allah?
Allah is supposed to pose all authorities and thus express himself with authority as I

The WE always represents legions of Demons who cried out as Jesus chased them, WE poses the authority of many who are in partnership.
No wonder Gabriel said to Mohammad that We did not put those words into your mouth but Satan.
Satan is one, Allah is many (legion) speaking in One.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
I use we for ma sef when i am eager to make my wife smile.

you should try it, sometimes, mr. judek2.

All the Eze, Obas, Obis use we. and each is not talking about the whole palace but himself alone.

and i bet he is the one that makes the palace a palace, being the king.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
there is no trinity or more than One God here. We is Majestic expression of One God.

Even the mortal queen, kings, etc and even chairperson or captain of industry use[s] we.

continue to talk about legion of satan. you are in love with them i think.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2011
In the Old tastaments, the word I is always used to portray God which shows a solitary authority.
In the new tastaments,Jesus always used the word I to potray himself,and when he speaks of the father, he never uses WE. Likewise the voice of God which spoke to him was refered to as a voice from heaven showing solitary.

WE is plural of I which shows Collectiveness.
When the word WE is now used to refer to a ONE god who spoke to his messenger,it shows that there are two or three who are equal or even greater than the protagonist.They make the law,acess and pass through,and their influence must be recognised.

Queens and Kings are heads and representatives of parliament or executive heads. WE can be used by them as a spokesman of the staff. He represents not only himself but his cabinet.

MY WORD MUST REMAIN MY WORD. When I speak to you of my law and uses WE,it has deviated from my own word because I myself made it and must be carried out according to MY RULES

Now when the Almighty uses WE to express himself to me, i doubt if it's realy his words,and will be prone to attract this question "You and who"
The Koran is supposed to be written in simple and literal English,so WE as I doesnt prove logical enough.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2011
^^^ The same God of OT is now 3 as in Trinity in NT.

Is I still for Tri [3] Nity?

you see the inconsistency in there, in OT and NT?
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2:

Koran always use the word [b]WE to represent the authority and words of Allah.
Why is WE always used,does it mean that Allah is many who speaks as one?
Or Allah speaking with his three daughters?[/b]
Or Gabriel with authority from Allah is permitted to give law as supreme in partnership with Allah?
Allah is supposed to pose all authorities and thus express himself with authority as I

The WE always represents legions of Demons who cried out as Jesus chased them, WE poses the authority of many who are in partnership.
No wonder Gabriel said to Mohammad that We did not put those words into your mouth but Satan.
Satan is one, Allah is many (legion) speaking in One.

Sharp view @Judek2, Hopefully u ve pointed it out, i ve noticed the frequent use of WE in the kuran. Any the Muslim to try?.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2011
Alafin will say Awa Oba Adeyemi lo nsolo o.

How about Ooni of Ife? Same.

Oba of Lagos? Same.

Queen of England? Same majestic we.

Not french president because there is no royalty in him.

I even use we for myself when I want your sweetheart to smile softly.

Parent will say we about him/herself when the child has committed an offense of disobedience.

She bi aa so fun e [referring to herself or himself, alone].

Obas in yorubaland are taught manners to be able to use majestic plural for himself before they enthrone/'the coronation'.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^ This people will never listen to you or want to learn, i also use we when talking to my wife
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^ The same God of OT is now 3 as in Trinity in NT.

Is I still for Tri [3] Nity?

you see the inconsistency in there, in OT and NT?

At least Jesus said, I and my Father are one then. I will send the holy spirit to you. A sharp view on the trinity.He always says it individually not collectively,showing that Sole authority.
And not Allah calling himself WE but still claims to be One. Legion of goddesses,maybe Lat,Menat and Uzzah are speaking in One.

I even use we for myself when I want your sweetheart to smile softly.

Im more interested here as i'v done with Kings nd Queens stuff. Does Allah represent a nation or Himself.

Mahn you need take ya wife back to school to learn simple English.
Otherwise,you must give a sound explanation of assotiating yaself with Legion.
If you single handedly create something and shout "We did It",somebody around must ask,"You and Who, or are you possesed?"
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^^ This people will never listen to you or want to learn,  i also use we  when talking to my wife

Yea right. All muslims must now refer himself to his wife as WE.

You always dey folo folo like moo moo.
Always Claims because others claim.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2:

why padlock your brain instead of seeing and admitting the obvious? is that how hate for Islam and Muslims have destroyed you?
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by proo212(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
Thank You Judek2, concur with Plappville, good of you to notice that. Sweetnecta is back in trying to reason the koran with Alaafin of Oyo. That argument is weak i must say.

I will rather speak like royalty in UK. "One is not amused". I cannot say we are not amused because I look around and my wife is watching TV and she doesn't know what I'm typing on Nairaland  grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by BigMeat2: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
@Jude2k, your clear and concise analysis is well noted
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^^^^^

funny propaganda support!

so now people are no longer free to express themselves as they deem fit? if the Queen or royalty uses "we",then what stops others from doing so? talkless of the Almighty Creator!!!

apply your rules and fanatical narrow views on your christianity and not on others.we understand it as we do.if you want to others any Islam stands for or muslims believe in your way,that would be your own belief and not ours.keep it to yourself.you are obviously inventing a fake version of Islam,muslims do not believe in.only christians would!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Sweetnecta: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2 probably did not pay attention to the reality of Jesus, even after he said he is one with God Almighty:

Jesus did not wait, but worshiped God by cleaning himself up, with great intention focused on Gos Who he prostrated his face to. Indeed they are "one" while One is the One that received all the worships of the other. They were truly "one" when the One is the One the other cried, wept, begged, etc. Indeed they were "one" when One has all the Power and the other by his own admission of power was able to do nothing. They were "one" when One Lives and the other is subject to all that happens to man. Indeed he is son when before him some sons came to invade and had got all the daughters of men pregnant to produce grand children. Indeed he was the only son when a whole tribe were also sons and daughters. Indeed he was the begotten when many were just that before him.

Judek2 must not know anything about authority. A mother has authority over her children. A father, same. The King over his kingdom. God over all creation. Allah is Himself over all. So He says We, Us, Our, but ends each story with affirmation of Himself being One by using I, Me. And when He talks about His Majesty, He uses He, Him, His.

You Judek2 must not have had any royalty or nobility in you or in people you know.

Only in poor people that the yorubas may say Enikan ki nje awa de.

Yorubas do not say that in the Palaces, because they know that the one who sits on the throne can use Awa.

"Atikilo fun e", a mother might say that to her child.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2:

Now i see how daft you are,  using WE is like telling someone you are great like in giving authority to something.

Example,  You take something and you wife ask who take this things and you say,  awa la mu(We take it)
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
Judek2:

grin grin grin grin grin Correct or wrong, sure or confused, he's always ok with it as long its from @LagosShia  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^^ This people will never listen to you or want to learn, i also use we when talking to my wife

How do u do that "WE" when u are I? This is getting funny, Honey, "WE" are in the Bank, plz come and pick "WE" up. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by LagosShia: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

How do u do that "WE" when u are I? This is getting funny, Honey, "WE" are in the Bank, plz come and pick "WE" up. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you shouldn't even be argued with.your ignorance has blinded you!!!

"plz come and pick "WE"! is that how you say it?
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

Hmmm you make me laugh here well am not sure you are right at all
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by plappville(f): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
@lagosShia, this one is not to be argued oo, @sweetnecta and @bashy_demy do use WE for their wifes according to them.
So i want them to say how they do it, are we prohibited from laughing in this section? I must say this is funny.
So someone explain better. How (I) is to replace (WE) in the Muslim world. grin grin grin
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by bashydemy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ you seem to be ignorant of what you dont know, Well i use We for my wife in some occasion and to show that i have Authority over her on everything as God have Authority over everything, Beside my wife never disrespect me and never call me name. like you do to your hubby, she always use E for while you use O for your hubby, so using WE for her to address some issue shows the kind of Authority i have over my Empire, LOL
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Rad1cal: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Never knew I = We in Normal tenses.  grin . But seriously, the we substitution for i is very lame and the defense team should be ashamed .
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2011
Why dnt you brothers leave these lost souls alone or give them the verses that Allah also expressed himself as "I",maybe it will keep their dirty mouth shut.
Re: Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? by Judek2(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2011
LagosShia:

why padlock your brain instead of seeing and admitting the obvious? is that how hate for Islam and Muslims have destroyed you?

I hate no Islam,I just hate Insanity and falsehood,and as Islam falls into the cathegory,I guess I have no choice than to detest.
So it is also with the creation. No muslim can tell you how many days the world was created cos Koran contains up to or more than six creation time and days.

plappville:

grin grin grin grin grin Correct or wrong, sure or confused, he's always ok with it as long its from @LagosShia  grin grin grin grin

I tell you, he is an authentic representation of Follow your leader,Just dey follow dey go. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.