Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (30155 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by randyorton: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
ibide:

I do remeber when christ oyakilome & adeboye were not in team because of our propose univasity permanent site in redemption camp that omonile sold to christ of whice was kinly contested before O G D former governor of ogun state has to come in the they letter distroy all the structure of christ embassy of they has wast enough money the place was to saved as a camp to them that is the site they used 2006 night of bliss easter programee but i don't know if thex are not in good tem now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by pawa4ul: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Zebrudaya would say: JESUS CHRIST SAVIOURIZE US angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by McAdem: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
yomz1e:

I myself cannot attend a church where the Sheperd, pastor, overseer jerry curls or ' Soul Glo' their hair,  The relaxer costs can be well spent orphanges

oyinboo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
breaking bottles grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by drstan(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dummys,. D bible said if ur rite eye,leg,hand wil lead u to hell plug it of, bekus is beta to go to heaven wit öne than going to hell with the two, ,.so note, dat is not hatred , it wil önly make them to nursing any tin evil in their mind dat could lead them to hell,since they have litle mis undstnding, @nd u postar. Why nt tink of what wil benefit every body nd stop postin what wil bring cause 2 u nd ur generation
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Skii(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
Even the bible refers to all these pastors as hirelings so that the day when the wolf shows up, they run

As far as me is concerned, this just goes to show that they are just ordinary human beings with imperfections like all of us.
Regardless God still uses them to get across His message.

Conclusion; Do what they SAY, not what they DO
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Pukkah: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
ibide:

I do remeber when christ oyakilome & adeboye were not in team because of our propose univasity permanent site in redemption camp that omonile sold to christ of whice was kinly contested before O G D former governor of ogun state has to come in the they letter distroy all the structure of christ embassy of they has wast enough money the place was to saved as a camp to them that is the site they used 2006 night of bliss easter programee but i don't know if thex are not in good tem now

Why not simply write in vernacular?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by oladayo042: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sad but true.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by zaza1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Pukkah, i thought I was the only one that noticed the grammer.We have a very big problem in Nigeria,very big problem
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
This is what I keep telling y'all.

This is business. Its like rap!! When you are hot, you are hot. Then some little nigger comes out with a d'ope single and starts selling more records than you, you have to stump that Nigger or start a beef to stay relevant.

Chris Okotie knows he has messed himself up especially with his venture into politics. Same as Bakare. So now that little niggers like T.B Joshua are begining to get even more relevance than them, they start a beef and start pleyer-hating. Oyakhilome is like  a really smart nigger. He recognized skills when he saw one, instead of hating, he made Joshua into an ally and started doing collabos with him. Now imagine the turn-out for a Total experience concert ft. T.B Joshua!? That concert/crusade is gonna hit over quadruple platinum!!  grin

Imagine a blind, deaf & dumb, cripple coming on stage. . .

Moderator: Pastor! Pastor! This man was born without eyes, cant hear, was hit by a car at the age of 3 so he cant walk either. He was brought here as a last resort by his neighbor. He is 40 years of age.

Oyakhilome: Praise the lord somebody!! Praise the lord somebody #starts speaking in tongues Sherima, Konduga, abdulmutallab bin yerima!. . Our God is merciful.

at that point T.B Joshua walks towards the man.

Joshua: Hmmm!  Raise up your card! Raise it up high! hmmm. . . The bible say, If any man say to the mountain move!!! It will move! as long as you have faith! cos faith without work is dead. turns to the congregation and gives them his signature smile,

Oyakhilome: Pastor Joshua!! I shall take the leg and you shall do the eye!! Alleluya!!

Joshua: Walks up to the man, wavings his hand in front of his face and lands a hot slap on his left eye screaming: Open your eyes now!!

Oyakhilome: wlaks up to him and pushes him off his wheelchair screaming; RISE UP!! Walk. . . Your chains have been broken.

The man jumps up, opens his eyes and can see.

Joshua: comes from behind and lands another hot slap on his left ear, screaming; OPEN!

Oyakhilome; also lands a slap on his mouth screaming: Talk now in the name of jesus. . . #tongues Kirikiri, guantanamo, pelican bay!!

Immediately, the man starts shouting, running and jumping and signing the tunes to a popular christian gospel song!!

Now thats a show thats bound to attract alot of customers and haters!

Gullible Nigerians wont stop making me laugh!!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by KgSolomon: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Poster who made u a judge over men of God.

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken(matt 12:36).

Don't bring condemnation upon yourself
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by babasony2k: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
the truth of the matter is that most of them are not worthy to be a pastor
at best they are supposed to be a sunday school teacher or an ucher under
another pastor. but because of lure and love of money they open a shop and called
it a church.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by babasony2k: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
@kgsolomon

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken(matt 12:36).

nobody is judging but just want ppl to beware
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by dare2think: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
KgSolomon:

STFU and take the scare-tactics that you have been inundated with back to your church business centre. 

Enough of that 'my anointed' rubbish. The white man that brought the religion has developed and left us (africa) behind whilst you are here trying to scare yourself.

Your 'men of God' are fraudsters that care only about their family and inner-circle.

Did the same bible not tell you to be wary of false prophets?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by numo86(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
reprimanding is necessary, and debunking these faults and hypocrisy Jesus warned about is very vital, after goin thru d feuds amongst these professed men of God it makes me wonder how much related they r to Jesus and d early christian, to start wit they r all very rich and proud, they act like mini gods and expect adulation from there followers, they dnt act like persons who slave for christ and for christ's flock,rather they act like drug lords fightin for prominence, they r all a disgrace to christianity, when we read @ 1timothy 3 d qualifications of a church leader u all wil see that these pastors do not measure up to those standards layed down in that verse, this is y Jesus will say TO many of them "I NEVER KNEW U,GET AWAY from me U WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS",
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by tlops(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
I think the topic is not "precisely"  correct.

Though these MOGs may have had one or two argument(s) in the past, you cannot conclude that they are enemies or not on-speaking terms till date. the fact that I am not talking with you doesn't mean I dont like you. And who knows if they do contact each other. I belieeve they know better.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Hearme(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
Why this thread? I'm sure the poster must have been offended by his father or mother before, If so, is he/she still bearing a grudge? If Yes, as he is so He/She Thinks. So many of this people have made their ways right with God or with the individual the poster claim they were opposing. Therefore, it is expected that we make our own ways right with God personally rather than criticizing and complaining. It has No spiritual or Physical benefit. @ poster please Re-focus your energy and produce something worth while.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
Better face reality and not hide from it
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by ugosly(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ibide, Must u write in english?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Lovine: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
If I am stranded as a Christian while in Nigeria how many churches can assist me even though I am not their member but a born again? I hope non, that's why most of these churches are man made and they are not representing Christ in any way. Judgement will start in the church.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Outstrip(f): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
smh
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Goshen360(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2011
@ poster, you are good at history. I had also followed all of the men of God before I left for the united states and found what you have said to be very true. My view is that, it's all about perspective on what each of them believes and practices. I know who I believe, Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by yajebu: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

This is business. Its like rap!! When you are hot, you are hot. Then some little nigger comes out with a d'ope single and starts selling more records than you, you have to stump that Nigger or start a beef to stay relevant.

Chris Okotie knows he has messed himself up especially with his venture into politics. Same as Bakare. So now that little niggers like T.B Joshua are begining to get even more relevance than them, they start a beef and start pleyer-hating. Oyakhilome is like  a really smart nigger. He recognized skills when he saw one, instead of hating, he made Joshua into an ally and started doing collabos with him. Now imagine the turn-out for a Total experience concert ft. T.B Joshua!? That concert/crusade is gonna hit over quadruple platinum!!  grin

Moderator: Pastor! Pastor! This man was born without eyes, cant hear, was hit by a car at the age of 3 so he cant walk either. He was brought here as a last resort by his neighbor. He is 40 years of age.

Oyakhilome: Praise the lord somebody!! Praise the lord somebody #starts speaking in tongues Sherima, Konduga, abdulmutallab bin yerima!. . Our God is merciful.

Joshua: Hmmm!  Raise up your card! Raise it up high! hmmm. . . The bible say, If any man say to the mountain move!!! It will move! as long as you have faith! cos faith without work is dead. turns to the congregation and gives them his signature smile,

Oyakhilome: Pastor Joshua!! I shall take the leg and you shall do the eye!! Alleluya!!

Joshua: Walks up to the man, wavings his hand in front of his face and lands a hot slap on his left eye screaming: Open your eyes now!!

Oyakhilome: wlaks up to him and pushes him off his wheelchair screaming; RISE UP!! Walk. . . Your chains have been broken.

Joshua: comes from behind and lands another hot slap on his left ear, screaming; OPEN!

Oyakhilome; also lands a slap on his mouth screaming: Talk now in the name of jesus. . . #tongues Kirikiri, guantanamo, pelican bay!!

Immediately, the man starts shouting, running and jumping and signing the tunes to a popular christian gospel song!!

What creative imagination!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by speak2me: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2011
what a pity , God go judge tire
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Royale4: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2011
I do remeber when christ oyakilome & adeboye were not in team because of our propose univasity permanent site in redemption camp that omonile sold to christ of whice was kinly contested before O G D former governor of ogun state has to come in the they letter distroy all the structure of christ embassy of they has wast enough money the place was to saved as a camp to them that is the site they used 2006 night of bliss easter programee but i don't know if thex are not in good tem now  cry   

Hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!! nahwaoh!!!! u too mosh!!! u go school so?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

Chris Okotie knows he has messed himself up especially with his venture into politics. Same as Bakare. So now that little niggers like T.B Joshua are begining to get even more relevance than them, they start a beef and start pleyer-hating. Oyakhilome is like  a really smart nigger. He recognized skills when he saw one, instead of hating, he made Joshua into an ally and started doing collabos with him. Now imagine the turn-out for a Total experience concert ft. T.B Joshua!? That concert/crusade is gonna hit over quadruple platinum!!  grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by bamto(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2011
this thread is rather unfortunate! Right or wrong, who are you to cast aspersions on pastors? That a pastor criticizes another in public doesn't mean he abhors hatred for him, it's to protect the sheep from wolves. We easily judge ourselves by our intentions, while we judge others by their actions. Absolute justice belongs to God. Be careful, sin against the Holy Spirit is without forgiveness!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by ogbo17: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2011
poster please go and ask for forgiveness for posting this thread. issues that has to do with men of god are no go area. confirm from miriam in the bible.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Oluschenco(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2011
I hope n pray that the feud in CAC wil end very soon.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2011
ogbo17:

poster please go and ask for forgiveness for posting this thread. issues that has to do with men of god are no go area. confirm from miriam in the bible.

bamto:

this thread is rather unfortunate! Right or wrong, who are you to cast aspersions on pastors? That a pastor criticizes another in public doesn't mean he abhors hatred for him, it's to protect the sheep from wolves. We easily judge ourselves by our intentions, while we judge others by their actions. Absolute justice belongs to God. Be careful, sin against the Holy Spirit is without forgiveness!

IDIOTASS,
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
That ministers/xtians will disagree is an impossibility, how they handle d discord is another issue
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves by DrummaBoy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Another thing is dat God is a righteous Judge and he will judge even his servants
Let me enumerate som biblical dispute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.