Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help (1666 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2011
This happens in home movies, but never felt it cud happen to our family. my sister and this guy ve been married for 19yr.They ve 3 children age 14 ,9 and 5 respectively. The guy onced worked wit an American Oil company(though an SSCE holder,due to oil community level influence) and sent to US for training bt only to drop him on return 2 9ja.He ws devastated. He used part of his pay off to build a self contain and travel back 2 US in search of job,while the wife ws pregnant with their last child. Initially he ws calling bt the frequency gradually reduced and finally his phone ws nt reachable. the wife thought something bad had happen to him. No word from him since the past 3yrs! His elder brother working in NNPC hs bn paying for the children welfare and school.Jst yesterday while going through Facebook, I typed his native surname, saw his name and several of his relatives along side a white woman wit the same surname. His profile ws nt accessable bt tha of the woman was, I checked her photo albums lo and behold my inlaw playing with her 2 white children and a picture of their marriage! She is a divorced woman wit 2 children. Surprinsingly the "caring elder" brother sent them a congratulatory msg! These are my thoughts;
1. He needed papers 2 get a job, so he married a white woman,send money via the brother to take care of his children.
2.The white woman may knw he has wife and children bt may nt care(recall mercy Johnson saga) OR
3. IF my sister gets 2 her, she may leave my inlaw maybe get him arrested or he may lose his privileges. which will affect his children education, since my sister is also an SSCE holder and does petty trade.
Dont laugh, I actually saw this revelation while wit my "wife 2 be" and I plan traveling 2 Canada soon. Now my madam says I am nt going anywhere without her. She must be by my side right from DAY 1!She says my "eyes no pure" (LWKMD)!!!
Seriously I am kind of confuse as to how best to help my sister. some one suggested "let sleeping dog lie" bt I can see her pain and loneliness, while her hubby dey flex with one fat wowo white woman! Nlders pls help.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by 195(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2011
And what if he did

Is it a BAD thing - isnt he a man

he did it for your own good

or do you wan suffer to kill you angry angry angry
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2011
wow! look what Nigerian economy has turned its citizens to!
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by 195(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2011
AqRiUs Age:

wow! look what Nigerian economy has turned its citizens to!
grin grin

But this is funny

How can a man desert his family and home over papers

i can never do that - anyway may i not find myself in such a situation

what is he thinkin, coming home one day to plead with his wife

his wife is even dumb, not hearing from her husband - nothing - and carrying on as if life is OK

Well what can i expect from an SSCE dropout angry
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Flashaldrin(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2011
smh cry cry these type of stories really sadden me
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by tutuwater(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2011
That is a hustling man right there.
none of your business if His children in Nigeria can afford to go to school no problem. it is not like your sister would divorce him.
When you are ready to invest in yourself and not the girl you are dating. then you will be able to keep your girl for long. if going to Canada will improve your life don't give it up for a relationship, and don't give up the relationship for the trip.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by slimyem: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2011
what can you do??nothing! Or at best assist her with whatever you have to set up a business or something.
The man made a chioce to abandon his wife and children and be with somebody else.he is far away in some other country where you can't even reach him.tell your sis to get something doing, find her life and live for her kids.
The kinda stories saddens the heart buh you just cant do shite bout it.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2011
What a world we live in*smh* how people live with the wicked deeds they do surprise me,yes this dude is mean whether he sends money or not is not an excuse to keep someone in emotional turmoil for 3 years,190 because you are clueless,I don't expect you to know what that woman is passing through,I guess if Op said she killed herself cos of that,then you'll know she was really saddened. Well OP I really don't think much can be done but I'll advice you tell her what you know,it'll hurt her ofcourse but atleast she wouldn't have to live with the thought that something bad may have happened to her husband,she should just try her hands on something to keep her and her kids going cos I won't be perplexed if he stops sending money(if he actually is),life can be cruel as I'm sure she already knows.btw I support your girlfriend,carry her go before tori go enter the talk.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by 195(f): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2011
so sad Op sad
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Why does it make a difference that the woman is white? Why couldn't you have just said "Her Husband Has Married Another Woman! Help"

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by otokx(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
poster should mind his own business and look to his own salvation.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Maybe because the woman is white.   undecided undecided  There are many threads on NL that described women as Nigerian, Black American, African, and Asian. It is what it is.

OP

Hmm.  I guess one day women will wake up.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by missKeri(f): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
dats very bad and stupid off the man. just for money
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Yorisb: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
smoke ice:

This happens in home movies, but never felt it cud happen to our family. my sister and this guy ve been married for 19yr.They ve 3 children age 14 ,9 and 5 respectively. The guy onced worked wit an American Oil company(though an SSCE holder,due to oil community level influence) and sent to US for training bt only to drop him on return 2 9ja.He ws devastated. He used part of his pay off to build a self contain and travel back 2 US in search of job,while the wife ws pregnant with their last child. Initially he ws calling bt the frequency gradually reduced and finally his phone ws nt reachable. the wife thought something bad had happen to him. No word from him since the past 3yrs! His elder brother working in NNPC hs bn paying for the children welfare and school.Jst yesterday while going through Facebook, I typed his native surname, saw his name and several of his relatives along side a white woman wit the same surname. His profile ws nt accessable bt tha of the woman was, I checked her photo albums lo and behold my inlaw playing with her 2 white children and a picture of their marriage! She is a divorced woman wit 2 children. Surprinsingly the "caring  elder" brother sent them a congratulatory msg! These are my thoughts;
1. He needed papers 2 get a job, so he married a white woman,send money via the brother to take care of his children.
2.The white woman may knw he has wife and children bt may nt care(recall mercy Johnson saga) OR
3. IF my sister gets 2 her, she may leave my inlaw maybe get him arrested or he may lose his privileges. which will affect his children education, since my sister is also an SSCE holder and does petty trade.
Dont laugh, I actually saw this revelation while wit my "wife 2 be" and I plan traveling 2 Canada soon. Now my madam says I am nt going anywhere without her. She must be by my  side right from DAY 1!She says my "eyes no pure"  (LWKMD)!!!
Seriously I am kind of confuse as to how best to help my sister. some one suggested  "let sleeping dog lie" bt I can see her pain and loneliness, while her hubby dey flex with one fat wowo white woman! Nlders pls help.
@OP

What has MJ's saga got to do with aught? Or did her husband(Odi) marry a white woman?. . .Hogwash!

Indeed. . .a very burlesque script similar to that of Mr Bean, only diff is that Mr Bean's more original.

Tut tut! angry
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Iyactjs: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
, so what, if the "FAT WHITE" doesn`t know, that hes married back home?
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
Iya ctjs:

, so what, if the "FAT WHITE" doesn`t know, that hes married back home?
Are you trying to say that all white women are fat? Bullshit. Are there no FAT BLACK women? Arrow!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Yorisb: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Eiregirl:

Are you trying to say that all white women are fat? Bullshit. Are there no FAT BLACK women? Arrow!
grin

Calm down, Ma'am. I am sure he didn't mean that. . . undecided
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yorisb:

grin

Calm down, Ma'am. I am sure he didn't mean that. . . undecided
grin grin grin I am calm! All of the topics that discuss black men with white women refer to the white women as fat, ugly & old? WTF
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Yorisb: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
Eiregirl:

grin grin grin I am calm! All of the topics that discuss black men with white women refer to the white women as fat, ugly & old? WTF

I'm not oblivious of such prejudicial topics/comments. . .Just don't let it bother you.

For some peeps, notoriety-c[i]u[/i]m-ignorance apparently fills the void where their decorum should be. . .

Sorry, I digressed?!?! grin
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yorisb:

I'm not oblivious of such prejudicial topics/comments. . .Just don't let it bother you.

For some peeps, notoriety-c[i]u[/i]m-ignorance apparently fills the void where their decorum should be. . .

Sorry, I digressed?!?! grin

No worries, it's cool. Thanks wink
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Yorisb: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
It's well, ma'am.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yorisb:

It's well, ma'am.
Thank you sir!
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Jenifa1: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
smoke ice:

Seriously I am kind of confuse as to how best to help my sister. some one suggested  "let sleeping dog lie" bt I can see her pain and loneliness, while her hubby dey flex with one fat wowo white woman! Nlders pls help.

I don't believe this is a true story.
If it was a true story, you won't think twice before you tell your sister what's going on.

Eiregirl:

because they tend to be. d guy said he saw a "fat ugly white woman" in d facebook pics.
do pictures lie?

desperation leads people to such acts
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Eiregirl(f): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2011
Jenifa_:

I don't believe this is a true story.
If it was a true story, you won't think twice before you tell your sister what's going on.

because they tend to be. d guy said he saw a "fat ugly white woman" in d facebook pics.
do pictures lie?

desperation leads people to such acts
ALL white women tend to be fat, ugly & old PLEASE!!!!!!!
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2011
Another Seun Osewa induced post for discussion.

I wonder if the total number of nairaland users minus spam bots are even up to 1000. Yet Seun won Nigerian Youths Entrepreneur of the year. sad

If that is the case,then the Nigerian youths must be a truly dejected lot.

Smh sad
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Iyactjs: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
@eiregirl, no i diden`t want to say all white Women are "fat". I am also white,i am just using that words "fat white woman" in a ironic way!

I mean if that man has married over there a white, it is possible that that Ladie doesn`t konw hes married back home.
The only whos not responsible, is that man, who doesn`t tell his Wife back home that he is going to marry again, either Way his reason!
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Jenifa1: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

ALL white women tend to be fat, ugly & old PLEASE!!!!!!!

white women that marry black guys tend to be that way.
'tend' means tendency/frequency. so not 100% the time. but majority of the time.

and why are u being so defensive anyway.

Iya ctjs:

The only whos not responsible, is that man, who doesn`t tell his Wife back home that he is going to marry again, either Way his reason!

I concur. both women are most likely in the dark about the situation.
Re: Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help by Mynd44: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2011
Nollywood story and if it's not, guy call your sister and tell her whats what

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love / Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are / Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.