Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria (14073 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo) / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by humblebee: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
yeyeruzi:

I'm really surprised how people belief and react to accusations and controversial stories just because they find it on web pages. Picking someone's words in the middle, here and there followed by the writer's opinion is no real news and obviousely biased. Don't NL wonder if that was all the meeting is about and he (Aminu) comes out and say just that with no proper begining and ending yet all present did not respond to his statement?

The media is our source! we are not meant to ask Aminu himself if he said so or not, this is the same medium they use to campaign so if there's anything wrong with the news, you should find out and let us know. we are not news editors, but we just have ever right to review any news we get from the tabloids pending when its refuted or stated otherwise, the fact is that Aminu is never far from the headlines when it comes to issues like this. the guy is just a senseless big0t
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by bisiaet: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Guys never mind this man called "Jubril Whatever"[/b]all these old fools has got nothing to offer our generation any longer, they all frustrated and a big loosers.

As a matter of fact Jubril Aminu or Jubaril Sominu or whatever he called himself he is a [b]"G O A T"
Period!!!!!
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by eprynce(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
The Peace Conference is nothing but waste of time and a jamboree and talk show, and also another unique opportunity for elite re-union aimed at renewing political lineages.

spot on!

well, we have just begun to see the people behind Arab expansionism in Nigeria.
Just like Sanusi is working on the commercial front, there are others working in other facets of our national life.
CHRISTIAN NIGERIANS & OTHERS BEWARE!!! sad
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Ninapha(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
namfav:

we support jubril aminu, what he said is spot on, it is not hatred but fighting the ignorane that c.a.n always has in stores, don't forget that it is the same c.a.n that told nigerians that sls was creating a halal bank to cause "trouble", please all rightfully minded christians in nigeria, dont let c.a.n ignorance speak for you
[

I wonder what the Military is doing with your level of ignorance. Aminu spewed rubbish and u feel cool with it, cos u careless about the innocent souls u are employed to watch. Aturu nda Army
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by mulumele(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
Tomorrow now somebody like this will become the vice president or even president. people have said very horrible things in this country but we always seem to forget in a hurry.
Never! Gone are those days of ignorance.This one cannot win an election within his ward let alone being a vice president.He had his time and he flunked it on frivolities like school uniforms,nomadic education etc as a minister.
His latest utterances are just a reflection of the kind of people we have entrusted the destiny of Nigeria.
What a pity!
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by eprynce(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
we shall see soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by jidewin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why give the OLD FOOL attention.well perhaps its a pointer to make us all understand why people from the northen region will never be allowed to rule Nigeria again.where was he when boko haram boys struck kaduna this morning?.I wont be surprise if this muntulla is a sponsor.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Tabidavou: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hmmmmm, out of the abundance of the hart, the mouth speaketh, it is only God dat will deliver us from the manipulation of the high & mighty in the north, one day, monkey will go to the market & might to return home[ food 4 thot]
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
How you ban CAN and not Boko Horam and other muslim sects , makes no sense. angry angry angry angry

Why are Nigerians so full of hate ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Its always the Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria through various forms of violence

Its always Muslims killing people internationals as well, 9/11, Abdul-Mutallab - the penis bomber, and so on and so forth,
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why do Muslims need to shed blood all the time ? undecided undecided
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by baslone: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
goggs:

[color=#990000][size=12pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Who has opposed the establishment of;

(iv) Many others owned by moslems like ABTI American university (Atiku), Blaze University (owned by one ex ambassador Mohammed someone)

Is this an islamic university too?  shocked  shocked
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by okeyazu: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
He is a bigger fool an animalistic
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by antartica(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Indoctrinated foreign religions,islam and christianity are the bane of nigerians fo.olishness,both should be banned. Aminu is fo.ol just like the rest of nigerian leaders,their reasoning faculty is lower than that of a bright normal 7year old child,that is why the country is in ruin.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by okeyazu: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Jubril u are a fool to have said that boko haram like u
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
When the few educated Northerners speak like this, what then shall the Boko Mallams say, the statement sounds like the "conditionalities" of Boko Haram. The situation is really more pathetic than I thought, who shall deliver these Northerners from the hands of their wretched elites?
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/588528_jubrilaminu_jpg15cf752ed6802eff7b4c1bb760c97537

Look at his eyes and tell me he isn't high off sniffing latrines again? Poor old latrine addict!
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post  theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot be matched by even the worst of Muslim extremists--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa,  look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

Condemning Jubril Aminu is one thing but to now turn around and cast aspersions where they do not belong is, quite frankly, ignorant.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
kingoflag:

What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot matched by even the worst of Muslim extremist--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa, look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

Condemning Jubril Aminu is one thing but to now turn around and cast aspersions where they do not belong is, quite frankly, ignorant.

My answer to your questions are; what if Jonathan is not our president, what if Gaddafi and Ojukwu are still alive? or Have u met any of them one on one? Am sure we have the right to believe media reports untill they are refuted.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
PHIPEX:

My answer to your questions are; what if Jonathan is not our president, what if Gaddafi and Ojukwu are still alive? or Have u met any of them one on one? Am sure we have the right to believe media reports untill they are refuted.

Maybe you have a problem with comprehension; no wonder you were so quick to rattle off a retort to what were clearly rhetorical questions. What have Jonathan, Ojukwu or Ghadaffi got to do with my post? And what sense does it make asking if I ever met them?

If these are the kinds of debates and exchanges that go on here, I doubt I'll stay for too long.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by namfav(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
well said bro

kingoflag:

What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post  theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot matched by even the worst of Muslim extremist--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa,  look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by mbulela: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
I am in support of the scrapping of CAN.
While we are at it, also scrap SCIA (Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs).
Both should be scrapped.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by basadenet: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
The Man is finish and has nothing to offer this country anymore, so I am not surprise at his useless outburst,and if not because Nigeria is so corrupt, what is somebody like Aminu still doing in the house? Is it not the same Aminu that was about to be recalled sometimes ago for always sleeping in the House hallow chamber? The man must be suffering from neurosis Syndrome which means The general neurotic syndrome: a coaxial diagnosis of anxiety, depression and personality disorder.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by daroz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
kingoflag:

What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot be matched by even the worst of Muslim extremists--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa, look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

PHIPEX:

kingoflag:

Maybe you have a problem with comprehension; no wonder you were so quick to rattle off a retort to what were clearly rhetorical questions. What have Jonathan, Ojukwu or Ghadaffi got to do with my post? And what sense does it make asking if I ever met them?

If these are the kinds of debates and exchanges that go on here, I doubt I'll stay for too long.
namfav:

well said bro

, these koranic fellows will always show their low I.Q wherever they are. Abeg PHIPEX leave them, no matter how much you try, they wont be able to comprehend what you are trying to say.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
daroz:

, these koranic fellows will always show their low I.Q wherever they are. Abeg PHIPEX leave them, no matter how much you try, they wont be able to comprehend what you are trying to say.

Dear Mr."Typical-Hypocritical-Nigerian";

What, from my comments, gives you the impression that I'm Muslim? Or are you just being a typical bigot?

Sincerely, KingofLag
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by daroz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
kingoflag:

Dear Mr."Typical-Hypocritical-Nigerian";

What, from my comments, gives you the impression that I'm Muslim? Or are you just being a typical bigot?

Sincerely, KingofLag

By their fruits we always know them(no matter how formal they may want to sound in writing wink wink wink)
. . . . . and by the way, what is the difference btw a muslim and a typical northerner? Pure water and sachet water no be d same thing?
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by AkoEja: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
this statement proves that the leaders of the northern part of the country are the perpetrators of these atrocities. They have avoided condemning the widespread killing of innocent human beings that have occurred over the past few months. religious fanaticism is a very difficult thing to understand, irrespective of the level of education. It is also very possible that this man has started suffering from the initial processes of dementia, which can lead to clouded judgement and the making of stupid utterances. This is the kind of statement you expect from the brain dead. or, it could be that this man had always been brain dead all along , but we never realised it.Unfortunately, this statement will strengthen the evil people of Boko Haram.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by namfav(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
where you born stoopid or are you a product of your society? what, coming out of aminu's mouth was calling for any violence in nigeria? prove it, c.a.n were saying that nigerians have to arm themselves (refering to christian nigerians), if it was supreme council for sharia saying that imagine the outrage in are ignorant country especially in the southern fringes of nigeria

AkoEja:

this statement proves that the leaders of the northern part of the country are the perpetrators of these atrocities. They have avoided condemning the widespread killing of innocent human beings that have occurred over the past few months. religious fanaticism is a very difficult thing to understand, irrespective of the level of education. It is also very possible that this man has started suffering from the initial processes of dementia, which can lead to clouded judgement and the making of silly utterances. This is the kind of statement you expect from the brain dead. or, it could be that this man had always been brain dead all along , but we never realised it.Unfortunately, this statement will strengthen the evil people of Boko Haram.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by deadie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
Time for the Federal Government to stop wasting money sending people to Israel and Saudi Arabia in the name of pilgrimage. Foot the bill if you must go.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by eros(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
phreakabit:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/588528_jubrilaminu_jpg15cf752ed6802eff7b4c1bb760c97537

Look at his eyes and tell me he isn't high off sniffing latrines again? Poor old latrine addict!

The man is definitely losing it and prolly forgot to take his medication before he vomited that rubbish.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by nsiadi: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Jibril Aminu is already down with Parkinson
He could not get back to the senate where he was called the headmaster
He was there as chairman of senate committee on foreign Affairs yet nothing meaningful was credited to him
He is senile and abandoned
He is seeking to be noticed as nobody recognises him any longer

Now lets ask him some questions:

As a minister of education what efforts did you make to fast forward the education standard of the North?
As an ambassador in USA how many of your people did you show links?
As a petroleum minister enumerate positive inputs you kept in place to uplift the North?
As a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria how did you take care of the North`s interest?

I believe the Boko Haram phenomenon was as a result of his ineptitude. & he is aware, fully.
He is only trying to placate the angry boys by saying what he thinks will please them
Really they shd be after Jibril Aminu & his comrades in mis-rule, for turning their lives upside down
His statement could be wrongly interpreted by the Youths, It will fuel their passion 4 mischief
AS a matter of fact he shd be a candidate of SSS, that can save us from deterioration of events in the North.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
daroz:

By their fruits we always know them(no matter how formal they may want to sound in writing wink wink wink)
. . . . . and by the way, what is the difference btw a muslim and a typical northerner? Pure water and sachet water no be d same thing?

I wish I understood what you wrote up there. Moving forward, as long as I remain on this site, I'll resolve to reply only posts that make sense and not those that just come online to spew rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh / Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.