Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,841 members, 7,841,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria (14074 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo) / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by drgeorge1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
To bad, Coming frm sum1 who has been: 1), Prof of Surgery 2), VC of a Federal Uni 3), Minister for Edu 4), Minister for Petroleum 5), Senator 6), Ambassador to US etc, Now i know better, as a doctor av got no role model of d northern extraction.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by logica(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
And then you wonder why the sectors he presided over (education and petroleum) are in such a mess.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by member479760: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2011
this is one of those that destroyed and continue to destroy this country! RIP.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by humblebee: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2011
kingoflag:

What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post  theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot be matched by even the worst of Muslim extremists--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa,  look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

Condemning Jubril Aminu is one thing but to now turn around and cast aspersions where they do not belong is, quite frankly, ignorant.

yea right!!!
another dvmb fellow, tired and sick of u guyz, can't u just shut d fvck up for once and think before throwing ur silly pathetic defense against a clear fact huh
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by ushafe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
the end will tell
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Sleekjd(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jubril Aminu's statement clearly shows dat Northern Muslims are FANATICs. Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a blood thirsty religion. I won't be surprised if he is one of d sponsors of Boko Haram. Why can't d god of islam defend itself? Why must dey kill for d cause of dis allah? One thing I know for sure is dat; kill as many christians as u like, christianity will always prevail!!! * Pls Southern Christians leave d North: I wonder wat is soo special dia? Bad weda n evritin; Accursed ppl.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by namfav(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
if chrisitanity will prevail why should they leave the north?
the ignorance on nl knows no limits

Sleekjd:

Jubril Aminu's statement clearly shows dat Northern Muslims are FANATICs. Islam is not a religion of peace, it is a blood thirsty religion. I won't be surprised if he is one of d sponsors of Boko Haram. Why can't d god of islam defend itself? Why must dey kill for d cause of dis allah? One thing I know for sure is dat; kill as many christians as u like, christianity will always prevail!!! * Pls Southern Christians leave d North: I wonder wat is soo special dia? Bad weda n evritin; Accursed ppl.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by aurenflani: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
@mulumele - but 4 ur username isn't d real name u carry i would hv say ur from d s/s. & dat would hv come with a surprise. Jibril aminu as min of edu introduced d nomadic edu 2 provide education 4 nigerian fulani (nomadic) ppl & those fishermen in d creeks whose life style is different from d normal town dwellers & now u are refuting that brilliant policy?

policians sometimes gaffe out rubbish. that does not mean u should deliberately condemn d other good things they have done for d common man.

with all d media demonisation of saddam, unesco didn't revoke d award they gave him for his effort at promoting girl child education in iraq - an otherwise anti girl schlng society.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
humblebee:

yea right!!!
another dvmb fellow, tired and sick of u guyz,  can't u just shut d fvck up for once and think before throwing your silly pathetic defense against a clear fact huh

Let me tell you a quick story: In real life, once you tell me you were born and raised in Nigeria and only came to reside out here as an adult I usually avoid you or take my time to figure you out before letting my guard down. Why? Part of the reason is Because of the same crassness that you've just exhibited with the above post. Tribalism and bigotry has so blinded most of you its just saddening and unbelievable.

What in my statement would you consider "dumb"? What was the "defense"? Where was it? Its sad when adults are known for picking up a gun in a dinner-table squabble, but try to fight with their lips, gums and tongue in a full-scale war where bombs and bullets are flying around. Read and try to comprehend before replying. . . . What you've just done (with the above post) makes you look no different from a barbarian; a bloody beast.

Aggression is not the way all they time, I tell your type this always--- and its usually my only words for them. Shalom
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by logica(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
aurenflani:

Jibril aminu as min of edu introduced d nomadic edu 2 provide education 4 nigerian fulani (nomadic) ppl & those fishermen in d creeks whose life style is different from d normal town dwellers & now u are refuting that brilliant policy?
Wow. How brilliant. He should have been awarded a Nobel Price for that.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by cuulgee: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
icez:

Muslims are violent peeps.

They are  always out  to shed blood. Why?  angry

Because Surah 8: 12 of the Quran says they should ------------>
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I
am with you: Give firmness to the Believers: I will instill
terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: Smite ye above their
necks and smite all their fingertips off them."

Like Every False god,, Al-ilah the moon god or allah as mohammed turned it to demands and sheds innocent blood

Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
Islamic Militants ,
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by aurenflani: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
@LOGICA - NOBLE PRICE IS NOT A MEASURE OF NOBILITY - READ THE HISTORY OF NOBLE AND HIS INVENTION THAT SET THE PACE FOR ALL THE DESTRUCTIONS THE WORLD IS CONSTANTLY UNDER THE THREAT OF. AND LO! NOBLE IS A JUDEO-CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN NOT MUSLIM.

YOU ARE FLAUNTING PROFIT MADE FROM OTHER PPL'S DEATH AS A GLORY WHILE CASTIGATING MUSLIMS.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by logica(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
aurenflani:

@LOGICA - NOBLE PRICE IS NOT A MEASURE OF NOBILITY - READ THE HISTORY OF NOBLE AND HIS INVENTION THAT SET THE PACE FOR ALL THE DESTRUCTIONS THE WORLD IS CONSTANTLY UNDER THE THREAT OF. AND LO! NOBLE IS A JUDEO-CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN NOT MUSLIM.

YOU ARE FLAUNTING PROFIT MADE FROM OTHER PPL'S DEATH AS A GLORY WHILE CASTIGATING MUSLIMS.
I think the name is "Nobel" but that's beside the point. Speaking of flaunting profit made from other people's death; does this not describe the Hausa/Fulani "elite" to a tee, of which this Aminu (Professor if you like) is an embodiment? So can we then say they learnt from the same Nobel, or some other parasitic entity?

And may I ask what the curriculum the "Nomadic Education" introduced by Aminu entailed? Does it have such subjects as "The Art of Killing with a Dagger/Bow & Arrow", or how else do we explain what is happening in the Middle Belt? Or maybe more advanced training was provided by teaching subjects with such titles as "Making an IED" (certainly Nobel will be proud of this one since he "invented" Dynamite) and "Effective Use of an AK-47"?
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
kingoflag:

What if Jubril Aminu never made that statement? What if Jubril Aminu is a bigot? What if those of you quick to condemn Muslims are just as hypocritical as the ones which you insult? From some of the statements Ive read on this post  theres an alarmingly, and scarily, high rate of ignorant people and bigots on this forum. You insult Muslims, but the damage the Christian world has done to this planet cannot be matched by even the worst of Muslim extremists--- and thats a freaking fact.

You doubt me? You're in Africa,  look at your surroundings! Now, do you get the picture?

Condemning Jubril Aminu is one thing but to now turn around and cast aspersions where they do not belong is, quite frankly, ignorant.

[size=14pt]Shouldn't this guy have a certificate or license permitting him to be this stup!d?. . .  I am just saying[/size]
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
How effective is CAN to a Christian anyway? I'm scratching my head to think of any impact they have made. What do they do there?
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
I just stumbled on this since I've been concentrating on my gäy marriage thread for the past 2 days.

I find it funny that nairaland christians can now remember the importance of freedom of expression, religion and association. Just a few days ago you were all cheering on when our useless senate was voting to deny those same freedoms to another group of people. It's a good thing that Jesus never spoke against hypocrisy! /sarcasm

What the last few days have taught me is that the majority of Nigerians are religious fanatics with a high potential for violence. Most people are happy to trample on the rights of others but start crying as soon as the same is done to them. Regardless of your religion, you are all a short step away from Boko Haram in your thinking.

We sane Nigerians are a tiny minority. And we are under threat.
Re: Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
Evil Brain:

I just stumbled on this since I've been concentrating on my gäy marriage thread for the past 2 days.

I find it funny that nairaland christians can now remember the importance of freedom of expression, religion and association. Just a few days ago you were all cheering on when our useless senate was voting to deny those same freedoms to another group of people. It's a good thing that Jesus never spoke against hypocrisy! /sarcasm

What the last few days have taught me is that the majority of Nigerians are religious fanatics with a high potential for violence. Most people are happy to trample on the rights of others but start crying as soon as the same is done to them. Regardless of your religion, you are all a short step away from Boko Haram in your thinking.

We sane Nigerians are a tiny minority. And we are under threat.

TROLOLOL!!!! This guy go like f@gism f@ggotry wella. Bloody E-f@got!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses / Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.