Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly (3210 Views)

Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! / If Told 2 4give One, Who Would U Choose? Ur Bf & Ur Best Friend Caught In D Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Emmyz: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
If a pretty lady or handsome guy walk up to you publicly in the midst of your friends and say:

"Hi, i was just looking at you from afar, and i can't control myself but to tell you how handsome you are"

How would you feel and what would you do?
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bigprick(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
i've been told that so many times. i used to blush at first, but i guess i'm used to it now. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Emmyz: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
bigprick:

i've been told that so many times. i used to blush at first, but i guess i'm used to it now. smiley

sure u dont ask for their phone number or bb pin?

smiley wink

just kidding! nice one
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by iice(f): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ignore the person.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Odunnu: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
iice:

Ignore the person.
Dont dare this as a gurl in naija. It'l be translated to mean 'snobbing' and thats what it looks like. You'l be the next target for a gang ra.pe.
@topic: flash my captivating smile, say thank you and pretend to be very busy.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by iice(f): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
Done it. Did it all the while growing up.
'Snob' is the least of what people call me. As if that means anything to me undecided
As for gang rape. . .well good thing i don't live there anymore. Ive been in worse situations and came out unscathed. But then, the universe has a sense of humour.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by 25omega(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
smile and say thanks then turn away and continue talking to who i was talking to undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by cynthiafred67(f): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
I will just smile and say "I know" tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Kslib(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
That's one of the worst punishment anyone can give me.i am very shy in dat aspect.dunno why!
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by slimyem: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
blush,smile and say thanks.simple!
Is this supposed to be a  big deal?gosh!
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by pendo89(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Say thank you and on doing your stuff
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Just say tnx n continue wateva u wer doing. Nt as if he is d first to say it.
Anoda concept guys dey use nowadays.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by greedie1(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Smile nd say, I know dat but tnx anyway,
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by itiswell1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
Will just say 'na today'
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
Just smile, accept the compliments and move on. Well, except she wants more and you ALSO want more then you BOTH move on. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by cantell(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
Emmyz:

If a pretty lady or handsome guy walk up to you publicly in the midst of your friends and say:

"Hi, i was just looking at you from afar, and i can't control myself but to tell you how handsome you are"

How would you feel and what would you do?

People wey worwor nko?
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
Most of you are so fuckkinnng irritating and primitive in thinking embarassed embarassed. So annoying angry angry>>>>>>*Just say thank you and continue embarassed embarassed #Rubbish and ingrates undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

Most of you are so fuckkinnng irritating and primitive in thinking embarassed embarassed. So annoying angry angry>>>>>>*Just say thank you and continue embarassed embarassed #Rubbish and ingrates undecided undecided
wat else are u xpctn? Abi u want her to kiss ur smelly feet and take u home den offer u free nyash. Hmmmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by MrCork17: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
Bakery. Sweery but how can you relate to the topic when you aint even hot? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr CORKroach pest r nt allowed in ere. A london deportee talkin to a 1st class citizen of er country Get lost jare!
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
Bakery. Sweery but how can you relate to the topic when you aint even hot? undecided

grin grin Honestly, im longing to see that tin she's appreciated for undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin Honestly, im longing to see that tin she's appreciated for undecided undecided
am so sorry but dey r nt meant for unworthy eyes lyk urs. Pleasure all mine
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
bekay911 (f). sweeery u no u aint hot. you cant even spek english undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
All this Naija chicks with there gabarishitick posing! undecided (looooong hissss)
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

bekay911 (f). sweeery u no u aint hot. you cant even spek english undecided
u mean SPEAK. I gerrit ur a skuul dropout.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by tellwisdom: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
grin grin bakery1119, I can bet 2million naira, ur nt beautiful undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by missKeri(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
same,
iice:

Ignore the person.
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin bakery1119, I can bet 2million naira, your nt beautiful undecided undecided
can bet ma shoes dat u live unda mainland bridge wit no idea wat an oyibo chick looks lyk. Duh
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Dont dare this as a gurl in naija. It'l be translated to mean 'snobbing' and thats what it looks like. You'l be the next target for a gang ra.pe.
@topic: flash my captivating smile, say thank you and pretend to be very busy.

Proof of that "Captivating Smile" , please?
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by MrCork17: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
bakery911?  bet on my 2008 Range Rover sport convertable that she aint hot! undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by bekay911(f): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ coRKroach wtf 2008 range rover *spits*
Re: What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly by tellwisdom: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Honestly, Bakery9191 is 2millionaire not enuff?? . Even if you buy brazillian wigs and 300k pancake, your still nt going to be fine undecided undecided#Hows that my fault??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys / See Wedding Look Of A Feminist Who Claims She Can Only Marry A Man Earning 200k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.