Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys (3193 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
This revelation is really shocking..
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Stfu!!are you d one dat created us? cry cry grin go face God naw sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by falconey(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will pray for you.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
@OP where is ur proof?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wailing wailers are invited too..
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by espn(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol..c d ugly idiot talking!
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
hahahahahahahaha funny

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
@OP where is ur proof?
u are a proof
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
Wailing wailers are invited too..
u shud have name them na
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pictures of the ugly people or I don't believe it!
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Rone16(f): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
u shud have name them na
help me name them and put urself as number 1
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
u are a proof
hehehehehe u dnt even have dp, and ure saying those dat are confident to show their own are ugly, woya gerra of here mehnn
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Pictures of the ugly people or I don't believe it!
just open profile pics of all of them and u will see that I am a prophet
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
help me name them and put urself as number 1
hehehe list them or use d door
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yea! Op you are right i'm one of them grin
softappless:
hehehehehe u dnt even have dp, and ure saying those dat are confident to show their own are ugly, woya gerra of here mehnn
on 1st of January 2016 ,I will upload
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by amunkita(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls what is Ugly
Is it someone who sells Ugu

Oyind17:
Lol

My Divine chic, ow u dey...
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
Yea! Op you are right i'm one of them grin
for this singular form of sincerity,I promise u,the lord will make u more handsome,say amen bruv
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by fhelihx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
You no even get dp nd you dey blab,put urs make I grade you..Mr handsome@OP
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Monalisa185(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinshures or......
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
on 1st of January 2016 ,I will upload
hehehehehe ok o
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
pinshures or......
you should be tHe moderator of this fight,how do u feel been so overwhelmingly beautiful in contrast to the rest of ur female folks out here?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
fhelihx:
You no even get dp nd you dey blab,put urs make I grade you..Mr handsome@OP
check well,blind bartimeus
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rone16:
Okay
I wasn't referring to u
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by phunbyt(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Where dem put dis guy brain sef

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
your face tho :p
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by fhelihx(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
check well,blind bartimeus
Seems that ur nick,buh just check your profile incase it escaped your mind bro! undecided
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by obiorathesubtle: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
just open profile pics of all of them and u will see that I am a prophet
you have to post it here.. Aint nobody gat time for that.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by espn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
just keep clicking on his profile..it will lead to his blog..check his pics der..one black and burnt dirty fin!
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
fhelihx:

Seems that ur nick,buh just check your profile incase it escaped your mind bro! undecided
only those in the spirit can see the pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? / Guys Observe These Pix Closely And Tell Me What You See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.