Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Dear Mr Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Mr Right! (3829 Views)

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr Right! by funmeme(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Dear Future Mr. Right,

I and every other girl on the planet has dreamt of you since we were 15, I sure hope you exist because if you don’t it will mean I have been wasting my time and if you do I sure hope you are using this time to improve on yourself spiritually, financially, romantically and domestically so that you would at least be worth the wait.
I hope for the sake of our future kids that, you are tall . I also hope that you are at least good looking (can’t keep explaining) to people that you have a good heart). I want you to be strong, independent, hardworking, responsible and a leader but do us both a favor and don’t always tell me what to do, this is a partnership not a monarchy.
As concerns our future kids (who MUST be cute) I expect you to be fully involved in their upbringing and not just paying their fees you should spend time with them and get to know them individually irrespective of their gender. It is also important to note that I am not interested in being a housewife; my certificate is not a wallpaper, I intend to use it! Except of course, if you decide to pay my salary (6 figures of course).
I have plenty issues and I suspect you do as well so please be patient with me because I will with you, also please don’t take me for granted yes I love you but that doesn’t mean that after a few years you forget my existence and we become roommates instead of partners, oh and always listen or at least pretend to when I am talking (football match or not) in order to avoid quarrels. Marriage is hard work I sure hope you are as ready to make it work as I am.
In conclusion, I don’t want to be number 1 with you (that’s God’s spot, let him have it), I don’t want you to build your life around me and die if I am not there (I consider that obsession). I do however, want to be number 2 on the scale of importance above your family, friends and yes even yourself. Remember I love you big and if you miss me, it will be your loss!
Yours’ Lovingly,
Mrs. Right
P.s.If you ever as much as raise your finger against me, it will probably be the last time you use that arm …#just saying#
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hope your letter gets to its destination.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
Madam, do u have a KORODOM YANSH like Mshew chima?? undecided undecided
Re: Dear Mr Right! by bekay911(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Anoda love letter. Seems lyk we r going back to d 1990's
Re: Dear Mr Right! by funmeme(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Goldieluks, yes i hope he gets to read dis cos the letter is very important.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
funmeme:

I have read the terms and conditions, and do earnestly swear by oath that i shall abide by them all, till death do me part.
So help me God.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
funmeme:

Dear Future Mr. Right,

I and every other girl on the planet has dreamt of you since we were 15, I sure hope you exist because if you don’t it will mean I have been wasting my time and if you do I sure hope you are using this time to improve on yourself spiritually, financially, romantically and domestically so that you would at least be worth the wait.
I hope for the sake of our future kids that, you are tall . I also hope that you are at least good looking (can’t keep explaining) to people that you have a good heart). I want you to be strong, independent, hardworking, responsible and a leader but do us both a favor and don’t always tell me what to do, this is a partnership not a monarchy.
As concerns our future kids (who MUST be cute) I expect you to be fully involved in their upbringing and not just paying their fees you should spend time with them and get to know them individually irrespective of their gender. It is also important to note that I am not interested in being a housewife; my certificate is not a wallpaper, I intend to use it! Except of course, if you decide to pay my salary (6 figures of course).
I have plenty issues and I suspect you do as well so please be patient with me because I will with you, also please don’t take me for granted yes I love you but that doesn’t mean that after a few years you forget my existence and we become roommates instead of partners, oh and always listen or at least pretend to when I am talking (football match or not) in order to avoid quarrels. Marriage is hard work I sure hope you are as ready to make it work as I am.
In conclusion, I don’t want to be number 1 with you (that’s God’s spot, let him have it), I don’t want you to build your life around me and die if I am not there (I consider that obsession). I do however, want to be number 2 on the scale of importance above your family, friends and yes even yourself. Remember I love you big and if you miss me, it will be your loss!
Yours’ Lovingly,
Mrs. Right
P.s.If you ever as much as raise your finger against me, it will probably be the last time you use that arm …#just saying#

Hope u do also meet up with the highlighted? Coz, i wouldn't want to take all the credit for our kid's cuteness.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by cynthiafred67(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmm nice i hope he read this.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yikes! I'm wanted by girls the world over.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by 25omega(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
DaShyGuy:

Hope u do also meet up with the highlighted? Coz, i wouldn't want to take all the credit for our kid's cuteness.
BOOM roasted  grin grin good one

poster i dont think you are asking for too much but all your demands will take work from you and this said Mr. right. wishing you the best in your search
Re: Dear Mr Right! by slimyem: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
lol.
goodluck finding him even though i think he sounds like an alien cheesy
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Excelboi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
Can't decipher ur post!
Re: Dear Mr Right! by LongOne1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
funmeme:

Yes, he has read it, he promises to be what you want, then some.

His concern is when you finally meet him; you might form too much and scare him away. Alternatively, turn his good intentions to one bad one. He is there lurking in the shadows; that person you take for granted/ignore/feel you can do better.

Moreover, are you capable of loving him the way he wants and what do you have to offer?
Re: Dear Mr Right! by zenittha: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
hahahahahaaa, cant stop laughing, my dear poster,u cudnt hav said it any beta, i pray OUR prayer come to pass, amen cheesy
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Dear Op
When you wake up from your dreams, breakfast would be on the table. . . Pls dream on. I love the way you sleeptalk! wink[/size]
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2011
funmeme:

Dear Future Mr. Right,

Yours’ Lovingly,
Mrs. Right

Why would you want to be number 2, yet want a partnership? At the same time, you do not want him to build his life around you, cos you want to be independent. Independence is cool to have in a marriage, nay partnership; however, you will often have to settle for less in terms of "scale of importance".
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Mynd44: 2:23am On Dec 09, 2011
This letter was found int he thrash can of Mr Right. Apparently, he discovered that he is actually gay
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 09, 2011
In addition to that, please do not have a name like Onwokpokpokpo, Polycarp, Ogbuefigburugburu or Uromiamenimenomenorewe or any of those funny surnames. We might have to change it or I'll add my surname to make it sound tussh small.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2011
awwww.nice writeup! but snap back to reality.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
dear MS right
sorry for my late reply but i was busy LIVING LIFE rather than dreaming of fairy tales and what not. yes i do exist, but, unless you get your shiit together and act like a proper lady, chances are, you will spend your lifetime kissing frogs while dreaming of me.

i am using this great time to improve on my kissing game, dancing game but most importantly my back hand game. sometimes there is nothing better than a b[b]i[/b]tch slap to put people back in their place. so if you are the nagging/insulting or even fighting type, i got something "special" for you. as for the finances, this is the 21st century, forget what you read. . . . .  you gotta  bring your own bacon to the table if you want to be wearing them Louboutin shoes or Gucci bags, because i sure aint spending my hard earned cash on such frivolities. . . . . . . . ,   so instead of "waiting" for me, i suggest you get yourself a damn job and take care of your own self!

i hope for the sake of our future kids that you are a virgin, and if you aint that you have been protecting yourself while bed hopping to get yourself an education. i dont mind if you've had some some sugar daddies in the past but, any abortion would be a NO NO! i sincerely do hope that you have a full set of REAL hair, instead of the weave that most women wear these days. i want a REAL WOMAN not some phoney insecure person hiding under Brazilian hair (if i want to meet women with Brazilian hair, i know how to get to Brazil). i also hope your tittays are still firm/perky and that your skin hasnt lost its elasticity (nothing worst than beat up tittays falling to your belly button when the push up bras are off). also i hope you smell good and are as fresh as the girl in the cinderella stories, i certainly wouldnt settle for ANYTHING less.

dearest ms Right, it is also important that, as the future mother of our kids, you have CLASS and RESPECT for you damn self, too many women these days have lost their sense of PRIDE. if you have ever begged for a BB, dinner or even a taxi fare then i am sorry to say that you are definitely NOT ms RIGHT. . . . . .  you are just Ms damn RIGHT hungry! i expect you to be intelligent, beautiful, hardworking, compassionate and last but not least NATURALLY SEXY (if you are a sore to the eye then it wont work!)

as any partnership in this world, you will always be "treated" as my equal, so long as you bring your share of the bacon. I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE RULES. . . . .even if you bring more bacon than i do, i will STILL make the rules because there can only be ONE head in a household. so as much as your say may be important, i will be the authority over you, and thats my final offer. . . . if you have any problem with that, check your bible for references.

as for the children, someone will have to raise them and i am NOT handing them over to a stranger who may molest them, so as much as you think you are a big shot with your diplomas etc, if push come to shove, you will have to go on extended maternity leave and care for the little ones. again, this is non-negotiable (go and complain to whoever sent you to school for so long). the only "salary" i will pay you is that of feeding your hungry Bottom and caring for your nagging self. why do you think i should pay YOU for taking care of YOUR own children? stop talking nonsense abeg! so long as i can provide you with food/clothing and gym membership (no fat woman in our household) then we are all good to go.

saturdays/sundays will be my off days, you may talk or plan as much as you want but if my team is playing, all your issues will have to wait. this is NON-NEGOTIABLE so dont ask. . . . . . . no IFs, BUTs or MAYBEs.

lastly, there are no two ways about having a loving and caring r/ship, you do as I say and all will be well. you can give your opinion or nag as much as you want, but when i am telling you that it is ENOUGH, then you best shut it. we all have issues, and if i dont bring MINE to the household, i see no reason why you should bring YOURS. i will gladly pay for a psychologist to whom you can tell all your worries and insecurities to, i have a J-O-B to worry about and the last thing i wanna hear after work is a 3hr monologue on how Iya Dolapo was mean to you this morning etc.

In conclusion, i am not looking for my equal, i know how difficult it is to be ME (UNIQUE and SPECIAL), i just want a companion that knows her place and knows who is in charge. so long as this is understood then we will have a great time together and i will love you till our dying days.

yours truly
MR RIGHT

PS: the day you lose your mind and have the AUDACITY to raise your hands on me, i will beat your a[b]s[/b]s so hard that your parents wont even recognize you. RESPECT starts at home and you better respect yourself, and therefore RESPECT ME!!!!
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^
BWAAAH! cheesy

[size=25pt]DIES! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
@mr right, very harsh. U J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ made me scared about marriage if I marry a man like Ɣ☺ΰ.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
MrbrownJAY, change negociable in your post to negotiable. Nice one though.

Mr and Mrs. Right.

Choicegirl:

@mr right, very harsh. U J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ made me scared about marriage if I marry a man like Ɣ☺ΰ.

You need to be firm as a man, that does not mean you are harsh and it is up to the woman to bring the sweetness out of you. Although, it would also be nice to be sweet to your wife if she BEHAVES herself.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by mashnino(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY, na only GOD go bless you
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

dear MS right
sorry for my late reply but i was busy LIVING LIFE rather than dreaming of fairy tales and what not. yes i do exist, but, unless you get your shiit together and act like a proper lady, chances are, you will spend your lifetime kissing frogs while dreaming of me.

i am using this great time to improve on my kissing game, dancing game but most importantly my back hand game. sometimes there is nothing better than a b[b]i[/b]tch slap to put people back in their place. so if you are the nagging/insulting or even fighting type, i got something "special" for you. as for the finances, this is the 21st century, forget what you read. . . . .  you gotta  bring your own bacon to the table if you want to be wearing them Louboutin shoes or Gucci bags, because i sure aint spending my hard earned cash on such frivolities. . . . . . . . ,   so instead of "waiting" for me, i suggest you get yourself a damn job and take care of your own self!

i hope for the sake of our future kids that you are a virgin, and if you aint that you have been protecting yourself while bed hopping to get yourself an education. i dont mind if you've had some some sugar daddies in the past but, any abortion would be a NO NO! i sincerely do hope that you have a full set of REAL hair, instead of the weave that most women wear these days. i want a REAL WOMAN not some phoney insecure person hiding under Brazilian hair (if i want to meet women with Brazilian hair, i know how to get to Brazil). i also hope your tittays are still firm/perky and that your skin hasnt lost its elasticity (nothing worst than beat up tittays falling to your belly button when the push up bras are off). also i hope you smell good and are as fresh as the girl in the cinderella stories, i certainly wouldnt settle for ANYTHING less.

dearest ms Right, it is also important that, as the future mother of our kids, you have CLASS and RESPECT for you damn self, too many women these days have lost their sense of PRIDE. if you have ever begged for a BB, dinner or even a taxi fare then i am sorry to say that you are definitely NOT ms RIGHT. . . . . .  you are just Ms damn RIGHT hungry! i expect you to be intelligent, beautiful, hardworking, compassionate and last but not least NATURALLY SEXY (if you are a sore to the eye then it wont work!)

as any partnership in this world, you will always be "treated" as my equal, so long as you bring your share of the bacon. I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE RULES. . . . .even if you bring more bacon than i do, i will STILL make the rules because there can only be ONE head in a household. so as much as your say may be important, i will be the authority over you, and thats my final offer. . . . if you have any problem with that, check your bible for references.

as for the children, someone will have to raise them and i am NOT handing them over to a stranger who may molest them, so as much as you think you are a big shot with your diplomas etc, if push come to shove, you will have to go on extended maternity leave and care for the little ones. again, this is non-negociable (go and complain to whoever sent you to school for so long). the only "salary" i will pay you is that of feeding your hungry Bottom and caring for your nagging self. why do you think i should pay YOU for taking care of YOUR own children? stop talking nonsense abeg! so long as i can provide you with food/clothing and gym membership (no fat woman in our household) then we are all good to go.

saturdays/sundays will be my off days, you may talk or plan as much as you want but if my team is playing, all your issues will have to wait. this is NON-NEGOCIABLE so dont ask. . . . . . . no IFs, BUTs or MAYBEs.

lastly, there are no two ways about having a loving and caring r/ship, you do as I say and all will be well. you can give your opinion or nag as much as you want, but when i am telling you that it is ENOUGH, then you best shut it. we all have issues, and if i dont bring MINE to the household, i see no reason why you should bring YOURS. i will gladly pay for a psychologist to whom you can tell all your worries and insecurities to, i have a J-O-B to worry about and the last thing i wanna hear after work is a 3hr monologue on how Iya Dolapo was mean to you this morning etc.

In conclusion, i am not looking for my equal, i know how difficult it is to be ME (UNIQUE and SPECIAL), i just want a companion that knows her place and knows who is in charge. so long as this is understood then we will have a great time together and i will love you till our dying days.

yours truly
MR RIGHT

PS: the day you lose your mind and have the AUDACITY to raise your hands on me, i will beat your a[b]s[/b]s so hard that your parents wont even recognize you. RESPECT starts at home and you better respect yourself, and therefore RESPECT ME!!!!

POSTER,PLS RUN FAR AWAY DIS CAN ONLY BE ONE OF DOSE MR WRONGS DAT BARK WITOUT BITING! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
maclatunji:

MrbrownJAY, change negociable in your post to negotiable. Nice one though.
Mr and Mrs. Right.

You need to be firm as a man, that does not mean you are harsh and it is up to the woman to bring the sweetness out of you. Although, it would also be nice to be sweet to your wife if she BEHAVES herself.

done, thanks!

but at the same time we need to be real, shouldnt we? women are living in la la land with this MR RIGHT BS.

Choicegirl:

kimberluge:

POSTER,PLS RUN FAR AWAY DIS CAN ONLY BE ONE OF DOSE MR WRONGS DAT BARK WITOUT BITING! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ladies i am just opening your eyes to REALITY. there is a huge difference between MR RIGHT and MR RIGHT NOW.
many will be quick to sing and dance just the way you want, UNTIL MARRIAGE, and then become who they truly are.
so instead of focusing on the wrong things in life, you better open your eyes WELL WELL, because you may be surprised of what lay under most of us.

we only show you what WE want you to see, because we want to get you (aka the prize), BUT, the minute we have you and start to get tired of mounting (or even being around) you, then thats when you will finally meet the REAL guy you are dating/married to.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by zenittha: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
gud lawwwddd, mr brown jay just shattered my dreams cry cry
Re: Dear Mr Right! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

dear MS right

as for the children, someone will have to raise them and i am NOT handing them over to a stranger who may molest them, so as much as you think you are a big shot with your diplomas etc, if push come to shove, you will have to go on extended maternity leave and care for the little ones. again, this is non-negotiable (go and complain to whoever sent you to school for so long). the only "salary" i will pay you is that of feeding your hungry Bottom and caring for your nagging self. why do you think i should pay YOU for taking care of YOUR own children? stop talking nonsense abeg! so long as i can provide you with food/clothing and gym membership (no fat woman in our household) then we are all good to go.

saturdays/sundays will be my off days, you may talk or plan as much as you want but if my team is playing, all your issues will have to wait. this is NON-NEGOTIABLE so dont ask. . . . . . . no IFs, BUTs or MAYBEs.

yours truly
MR RIGHT

Thread killah, killah. . .
You've just shut down the thread. SHUT. IT. DOWN.
Not that I agree with all your points. I've a problem with some of the OP's as well.
Sometimes we've unrealistic expectations. Clever comeback nonetheless.
Re: Dear Mr Right! by MarcAnthon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Good lawd! MRbrownJAY may your days be long!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPWw2jSnhI&feature=share
That's the drama these girls bring to our lives. We still love them tho, inspite of ourselves. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Mr Right! by maclatunji: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

done, thanks!

but at the same time we need to be real, shouldnt we? women are living in la la land with this MR RIGHT BS.

ladies i am just opening your eyes to REALITY. there is a huge difference between MR RIGHT and MR RIGHT NOW.
many will be quick to sing and dance just the way you want, UNTIL MARRIAGE, and then become who they truly are.
so instead of focusing on the wrong things in life, you better open your eyes WELL WELL, because you may be surprised of what lay under most of us.

we only show you what WE want you to see, because we want to get you (aka the prize), BUT, the minute we have you and start to get tired of mounting (or even being around) you, then thats when you will finally meet the REAL guy you are dating/married to.

You are absolutely right. I have said the same thing to a friend before. Ladies, appreciate a guy who shows the real him to you without sweet-talking you to LALA LAND- you are not a Teletubby for crying-out loud!
Re: Dear Mr Right! by funmeme(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2011
Mrbrownjay pls kip dreaming and leave ma world ok?,

i see U re not the Mr Right dat's in ma dream so, i'll just count ur comment as one of those, i really hope dis my Mr right sure do exist, cry cry cry
Re: Dear Mr Right! by maclatunji: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2011
Are you seriously looking for him or just joking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Why Are Igbo Women So Desirable? / Woman Tries To Win Boyfriend Back By Stripping Naked On Street (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.