Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. (5206 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Scratching your butt in public: I see a lots of ladies do this even in wedding ceremony.

Eating in public especially eating watery mango or chewing groundnut like a circus clown.

Urinating in public especially in drainages.

Wearing a red thong in a white leggings grin. Update coming

Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by k2039: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
The good thing is just that even if you loose Mr Right,Mr left is always within your reach

Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
la·dy
[ley -dee] - noun
refined, polite woman.

Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
**yawns**
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: **yawns**
Nice point! Yawning in public is also bad grin

Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by sandraa(f): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2012

Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by sandraa(f): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by ijebabe: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2012
Op, just tell your girl that all these things she's doing turns you off, that she shud quit or you'll leave the relationship.
Stop using style to deal with ur issues undecided
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2012
ijebabe: Op, just tell your girl that all these things she's doing turns you off, that she shud quit or you'll leave the relationship.
Stop using style to deal with ur issues undecided
you dey mad? Maybe I have revealed ur secret grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2012
sandraa: Guys how will you feel if you are taking ur bath and d girl came to shyte! And she is shitting and gisting with you same time. She smiling and not caring d shyte is smelling. cheesy
What will you do?
if the conversation is interesting I dont mind grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by ijebabe: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
you dey mad? Maybe I have revealed ur secret grin
That wud make me the girl in question which im not!
Just be honest tongue
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2012
ijebabe:
That wud make me the girl in question which im not!
Just be honest tongue
baby come lets go play around the pit of death. I want to show u something grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by ijebabe: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
baby come lets go play around the pit of death. I want to show u something grin
Are we playing or you want to show me something
Anyway I don't play with guys who can't handle their affairs. Sort out ur issues with ur girl then ask me again grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Are we playing or you want to show me something
Anyway I don't play with guys who can't handle their affairs. Sort out ur issues with ur girl then ask me again grin
Stubborn Doe. undecided. I will get u another day grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by amyg(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise: Scratching your butt in public: I see a lots of ladies do this even in wedding ceremony.

Eating in public especially eating watery mango or chewing groundnut like a circus clown.

I tot there's no Mr.Right,but Mr.Ok
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by ijebabe: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
Stubborn Doe. undecided. I will get u another day grin
I dey grin grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2012
amyg:
I tot there's no Mr.Right,but Mr.Ok
at least u got d message cool
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by amyg(f): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
at least u got d message cool
Dat makes us Miss ok too.xynerise my man!
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2012
amyg:
Dat makes us Miss ok too.xynerise my man!
your man? grin.
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by amyg(f): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
your man? grin.
Sori,slip of hand.my bad
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
amyg:
Sori,slip of hand.my bad
i guess ur keyboard is faulty cool
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by amyg(f): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nope,my phone.lol
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
amyg: Nope,my phone.lol
hope u dont do all the things I listed? cool
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by wilxz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pesin use him hand open thread, still use him hand dey derail the thread. @ op the topic is too derailed 2 be commented on.
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
wilxz: Pesin use him hand open thread, still use him hand dey derail the thread. @ op the topic is too derailed 2 be commented on.
am sure u are a newbie here. That has been the nature of all my threads cool
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
Nice point! Yawning in public is also bad grin
**yawns**
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by sucezTP(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Its a pity because, non of your points can make me lose mr right..
Talk another one..
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
**yawns**
keep doing that and u will look like a hippopotamus undecided
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
sucezTP: Its a pity because, non of your points can make me lose mr right..
Talk another one..
ehh! Ok lets see if he will propose grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by sucezTP(f): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise:
ehh! Ok lets see if he will propose grin

Lol.. dey there make pants dey wear you..
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by xynerise: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
sucezTP:

Lol.. dey there make pants dey wear you..
hmmm. U will beg me later grin
Re: Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. by FRANKLINTON(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
xynerise: Scratching your butt in public: I see a lots of ladies do this even in wedding ceremony.

Picking your nose and then rubbing it on your palm like a powder.

Chewing gum noisily. Sometimes as loud as a knock out. Update coming!

How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? / 99 Secrets Guys Have To Know About Girls / Mum, 40, Repeatedly Raped Best Friend’s 12-year-old Son, And Falls Pregnant