Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33033 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
Quote from: ~Bluetooth on Today at 08:20:20 PM
Operation wetie reloaded.WE NEED TO BUY SOPHISTICATED ARMS FOR THESE GUYS so that yoruba territory will buy maximally protected from all these trouble-makers.Opc do not need to make mouth about their potentials,we have confronted the fulanis during the fight for ilorin,so no qualms.It is do or die,peace or war.yorubas are no longer ronu-ing !

@bolded, and that is why till this day ilorin remains in fulani hands. grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

who are the fulanis in Ilorin? or r u just vomitting the crap you've heard on NL?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
pluto04:

I thought that is what the sponsors of Boko Haram wants. Retaliations and counter retaliations and then total chaos. They would have achieved their objectives of making Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.

At the end of the day, BH, OPC, MEND and the victims will just have been chess pieces in some 'big men' game.
Then tell your FG to do something about it instead of trying to hide the truth.I wish obj was still in power,maybe another zaki biam would have happened in the whole northern nigeria.
lagcity:

shotgun no dey work against surgical strikes by dem Boko boys. only Mossad-style assasination of Boko top dogs will be effective. Now who are the BH bosses?  
Raising fund for opc shouldnt be a problem.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2011
Armed Nigeria militia marches unstopped in largest city, sign of dangerous ethnic divisions

Different groups in Nigeria’s south have claimed they would fight Boko Haram if the government fails to stop the group, including militants in the country’s oil-rich and restive Niger Delta. However, Thursday’s march represented the first time a militia took the street armed to display and threaten using force to end the violence.

That[b] threat mixed with theater at one point as one man holding a pump-action shotgun walked by journalists and said in Yoruba: “Should we shoot it for you?” He racked a shell into the shotgun and fired as he walked down the busy street filled with uniformed school children trying to get home[/b].

Rumors abound in Nigeria’s southwest that the group maintains a stockpile of firearms in a country where those weapons are strictly regulated by law, if not practice.

Can this be the reasons why we had containers weapon bound for Nigeria early this year??
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
How the group would retaliate remains unclear, but Lagos remains a melting pot city for Nigeria's more than 250 ethnic groups. At risk would be those belonging to the Hausa Fulani ethnic group, Muslims who dominate the country's north.

Such ethnic-based violence remains all too common in Nigeria. Since the nation became a democracy in 1999, tens of thousands have died in communal violence that cuts across religious and ethnic lines, but often takes root in political or economic issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/armed-nigeria-militia-marches-largest-city-165946988.html
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

The war stalled because obj wont want the north to instigate a crisis that would have crippled the new democracy we had then.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

i'm sure funding is guaranteed. we need intelligence gathering to know our prime targets so that we don't end up fighting a blind war like some ethnic groups. Yoruba shld fight a smart sophisticated war.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagcity:

who are the fulanis in Ilorin? or r u just vomitting the crap you've heard on NL?

@bolded, They are the overlords. Go ask the Emir of Ilorin, a Fulani by the name of Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari. grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ilajes in Ondo and Delta helping Mend!

http://www.eagleenstyle.com/2011/06/27/ex-militants-unite-against-kidnapping-piracy-in-niger-delta-%E2%80%A2allege-some-elders-behind-crisis/
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

@bolded, They are the overlords. Go ask the Emir of Ilorin, a Fulani by the name of Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari. grin

ah, now i see you're a brainwashed NLander. the reality on the ground is different in Ilorin. there are no fulanis or overlords in Ilorin. If you go looking for a "Fulani" to kill in Ilorin, you'll end up killing a Yoruba man in fulani turban cheesy. it isn't as simple as you ppl think, i'm from Ilorin so i know this.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
jason123:

Ilajes in Ondo and Delta helping Mend!

http://www.eagleenstyle.com/2011/06/27/ex-militants-unite-against-kidnapping-piracy-in-niger-delta-%E2%80%A2allege-some-elders-behind-crisis/

Where are you getting these lies from? lol
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagcity:

ah, now i see you're a brainwashed NLander. the reality on the ground is different in Ilorin. there are no fulanis or overlords in Ilorin. If you go looking for a "Fulani" to kill in Ilorin, you'll end up killing a Yoruba man in fulani turban cheesy.

Keep dreamin. wink
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by houvest: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
Now we are talking.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Well it looks like OPC in particular is being tacitly supported by the governments of the SW.

So funding will not be a problem.

The fact that they marched unchallenged throughout Lagos should tell you a lot.

All in all, this imo is a good development.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagcity:

i'm sure funding is guaranteed. we need intelligence gathering to know our prime targets so that we don't end up fighting a blind war like some ethnic groups. Yoruba shld fight a smart sophisticated war.
Opc wont have come out publicly if it has no strategy.Hausas are easily located by their settlements so launching attack cant be difficult.by the time we have killed enough,all their leaders will know how to tame the mad boko boys.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

Keep dreamin. wink

ok i don hear you cheesy. sit ur black ass in Anambra and think you know Ilorin more than i do.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
That militant in this day and age still carrying MG34 machine gun use in WW2 by NAZI Germans, but very effective,but now their are sophisticated guns that will wipe a battalion out in 5mins  cool

And M.A.S.S.O.B have many of them deadly weapons stacked already.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

Just say you are ignorant, that's all. Ilajes have their militant faction. It was formed when the Ijaw-Ilaje crisis started but it later evolved.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/31588/1/Ilaje-ex-militants-protest-/Page1.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/ex-militants-express-worry-over-kidnappings-in-ondo/
http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/15043.html

Kpogede once said it here!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagcity:

ok i don hear you cheesy. sit your black Bottom in Anambra and think you know Ilorin more than i do.

Anambra? Im not from anywhere in d east  lipsrsealed
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why are you even responding to Chyz and the rest of these folks?

Are these not the same ones who will run away at the first sign of trouble?

Ignore them, they are irrelevant.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by asha80(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
see self deceit.

so matchetes and low class guns na wetin dem wan use fight war?

better try and get those weapons and rocket launchers those dare devils thieves in ogun, oyo and osun
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by lagcity(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Opc wont have come out publicly if it has no strategy.Hausas are easily located by their settlements so launching attack cant be difficult.by the time we have killed enough,all their leaders will know how to tame the mad boko boys.

i'm not interested in killing innocent suya men in their settlements. i wanna smoke the big bad fish. that's why we need intelligence.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:
Outsiders will run as usual but we got no where to go and that is why opc are standing-by for code red !

You got jokes!!! grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

I also hope you know Itsekiris have their own?! Because people don't talk does not mean things aren't happening.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by asha80(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
lagcity:

i'm not interested in killing innocent suya men in their settlements. i wanna smoke the big bad fish. that's why we need intelligence.

hehe you think you have the heart to engage the people you are mentioning here?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Beaf:

You got jokes!!! grin grin grin

too many american films is clouding his mind.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
asha 80:

see self deceit.

so matchetes and low class guns na wetin dem wan use fight war?

better try and get those weapons and rocket launchers those dare devils thieves in ogun, oyo and osun

If they are truly receiving support from politicians, as the article suggests, then it is very likely that they have more sophisticated weapons than what was revealed.

In poker and in life, you generally don't want to show your hand.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
jason123:

Just say you are ignorant, that's all. Ilajes have their militant faction. It was formed when the Ijaw-Ilaje crisis started but it later evolved.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/31588/1/Ilaje-ex-militants-protest-/Page1.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/ex-militants-express-worry-over-kidnappings-in-ondo/
http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/15043.html

Kpogede once said it here!

Keep deceiving yourself. The boyz in the pic you posted are ijaws from mend. Ilajes with militants,ha! i dey laugh. They no be OPC there again? lol
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chyz*:

Keep deiving yourself. The boyz in the pic you posted are ijaws from mend. Ilajes with militants,ha! i dey laugh. They no be OPC there again? lol

Even though I proved evidence to prove my case, you are still in denial. I even brought out article ranging from Vangaurd to Nationalmirror, you still will not accept. Well, its your choice!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Imagine the servant challenging his master. Hausa/fulani go finish una o grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Torch1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

For every yoruba blood spilled,10 hausa/fulanis will be killed in reprisal attacks. we need to de-populate/exterminate them.
This is what made Awo to drink otapiapia, he didn't want to witness such thing in S.West. Kwara state will turn to a battle field, if there is any reprisal attack on Hausa-Fulani in S.West, Make all this OPC pikins go rest, how many of them can embark on any suicide missions that can kill hundreds of Hausa-Fulani in the North? Just imagine one Boko haram suicide bomber in Lagos or Ibadan, do you know how many life they will waste?? Oo boy, Awolowo where you dey? Abeg make OPC no go wake Boko boyz from thier sleep oo, Me self, i dey East watching the drama as it unfold gradually, R.I.P Ikemba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.