Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) (24200 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by 1025: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
i am not surprised because i got Rhapsody and after reading first two chapters, i understand the motive behind it.
if they like, let alams visit the church, the end point is God will judge.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by CGKing(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Some of u just like talking nonsense. Especially when it comes to a Pastor. No wonder no imam is ever criticised. because u haters and cursers are damn muslims.

Did you expect Pastor Chris turn down OBJ's request to viisit him? Personally if obj were to make a requrest to be at your birthday, turn it down? What if God were to throw open an invitation to all to come for a feast in His presence, do you think God will see OBJ and send him out? Pls dont pass off ur personal wickedness and hatred as morality.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by moremi2008(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
Things Fall Apart. What has darkness got to do with light? See Jesus for sale to the highest bidder at Christ Embassy!!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by manmustwac(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Bird off a feather flock together
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
OBJ attended Pastor Chris's birthday Party, So?, And Then?, Ehen?, WTF is wrong with that?, Is it only Jesus that would be visiting pastor Chris?. Mtscheeeew
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2011
Cool atasteve, It is amazing how people choose to criticise. I am not a member of the church but I think playing my part is more important than pointing accusing fingers. It is basically a poverty mentality. Not necessary financial poverty.

People are free to air their feelings, people are free to choose what pastor to believe and people have their opinions of leaders but people cannot play God, especially when I know that the same people castigating these people are no better than them.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by cupid4ig(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2011
who is paying who? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by yommyuk: 12:56am On Dec 10, 2011
Studying the body language b/w the 3 of them, Bro Chris seems edgy. It is like he is saying, "Oga, I beg now, leave me alone, pls" cool

Baba obj is sitting down with confidence, like a policeman, who knows something about Bro Chris. It is like baba is saying, 'old boy where my egunje?' and he brought the other guy as backup.

Something is going on smiley

I am sure
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by jipsie: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2011
Nonsense gathering,appreciated by fools. Oyakhilome nah scammer,OBJ nah soldier turn successful criminal politician n the rest, Why rubbish friendship now?I suspect a foul play joooooor
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by 4real(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2011
WELL I DONT BLAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING IT IS WRONG IF THEY DID IT FOR JESUS WHEN HE WENT OVER TO VISIT MATTHEW WHEN HE WAS A TAX COLLECTOR HOW MUCH MORE WILL THEY DO TO PASTOR CHRIS
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by armyofone(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2011
handsome and the beast lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Exponental(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2011
Sooooo? Whats d big deal. Are u expecting d deads?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Diligence: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2011
Take some time to wish Pastor Chris happy birthday and stop hating, methinks if u care abt so much what pple might think or say b4 u make/take ANY decisions/actions, respectively, then u will achieve nothing!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by CHARLOE(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2011
Posted by: great1
Insert Quote
Lets look beyond the nice clothing, music, food, drink etc, its all a game, business as usual, dnt forget the church is connected to politics, Assuming IBB, usama bin laden or Gaddafi was present dinning with them, I really care less, and if you happen to be at the event, just know the reason you attended, >.!!!, I dnt see anything wrong with his style of celebration, pastor chris may even be worse than them other 2 put together, U nor dey know finish
GBAM!
Posted by: yommyuk
Insert Quote
Studying the body language b/w the 3 of them, Bro Chris seems edgy. It is like he is saying, "Oga, I beg now, leave me alone, pls" Cool

Tank God u can see! funny but spot on.

Baba obj is sitting down with confidence, like a policeman, who knows something about Bro Chris. It is like baba is saying, 'old boy where my egunje?' and he brought the other guy as backup.

Something is going on
Smiley
grin
Posted by: totorimi
Insert Quote
was the wife at the birthday party or she was too busy to fly down. i wanna see that pix, cos i dont see her anywhere in such a strategic pix. something isn't just jiving right here

Am at a loss also. instead of his wife by his side on such a special day, he has d biggest criminals in nigeria beside him!birds of same feather flock, why am i not surprised? if u have ears to hear and eyes to see, u wont be also. it's obvious these are his biggest money laundering clients! Nigerians open ur eyes for once and stop taking this religious drug, this opium that has so much blind-folded u to the extent that if they slap u with d truth u still wont see or feel it.
ALL THOSE SAYING 'NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS', TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED ETC, U ARE SERIOUSLY DELUDED! PLZ READ BTW D LINES AND STOP TAKING 'OPIUM' D RELIGOUS DRUG!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by BabaO2: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Hmmm
Chris is card carrying member of PDP
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by OmoTier1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Reading comments here sounds the phrase:Hypocrites!

In your closeth you 'pretend' to God asking for Him to heal the hearts of our leaders yet when He God goes about doing same, you castigate him.

If only people understood that no matter how many sins a man commits,the day He seeks repentance, that day He becomes co-hiers as every other christian that ever graced this earth. So lets not forget that while we all may think Obj is cruel, you never know what God has done to him just few seconds ago and if he drops dead knowing God, eternal bliss is his.

As for Pastor Chris, I thank God for His life. If only many get to experience a grain worth ofwhat He experiences daily, 'm sure many of the comments in here would have been different!

Finally, it was said in a certain place that Nigerians are despirately wicked at heart and reading comments on NL seems to lend support to such views!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Tigson: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
Those two wise men just made d smartest move ever, felicitating wit a man from God, pst Chris Oyakilome Phd. Sure dese men re now born again n filled wit d Holy Spirit. Haters, get born again n see wit d eye of d spirit. Cheers.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2011
So many church idiots on these thread,  Does Christ's blood wash away sins and common sense?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
ITS VERY WRONG COMPARING JESUS CHRIST VISITATION TO ZACHAEUS TO THAT OF PASTOR CHRIS INVITATION OF POLITICIANS. ZACHAUES A SINNER INVITED JESUS AFTER ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT HE IS A SINNER AND REPENTED, BUT THIS SO CALLED PASTOR INVITED PEOPLE KNOWN TO BE "SINNERS" ( AM NOT JUDGING THEM PERSONALLY BUT BASED ON GENERAL OUTLOOK). SOME BIBLE PORTIONS THE PASTOR HAVE NOT CONSIDERED ARE:

John 15: 17-19

17 “These things I command YOU, that YOU love one another. 18 If the world hates YOU, YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU. 19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

John 17: 15-16

15 “I request you, not to take them out of the world, but to watch over them because of the wicked one. 16 They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

LOOKING AT THESE SCRIPTURES, IS PASTOR CHRIS NOT PART OF THE WORLD? LET HIM OR HIS CHURCH MEMBER EXPLAIN. BUT REMEMBER, JESUS DID NOT INVITE PEOPLE TO HIS PLACE BUT RATHER HE WENT OUT TO PEOPLE TO MINISTER TO THEM.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by y2kaustin(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
afteral,OBJ still dey laugh,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by antartica(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
Obj is a demon, uduagban is a demon and chris as well. All living in heaven on earth at the expense of fo.olish and suffering nigerians who are living in hell on earth. And they may never be cast into the abyss to face judgement in their life time due to the unending st.upidity of nigerian masses. SAD.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by y2kaustin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by otondo55: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
nah the same, we -we
birds of the same feather ,
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by antartica(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Obj is an epitome of nigerian imbeci-lity and backwardness and for the fact that some nigerians believe in him undoubtedly show that they are imbe-ciles and backward minded people.

Obj and his likes deserve nothing but eternal damnation.His like david mark who presently heads the gang of thieves(senators) that are sulking nigeria dry with undue wages and allowances,not including the money they steal behind close doors,known as the unofficial looting.

We will get them no matter what.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by suckcybay: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
I pray God forgive all of U̶̲̥̅̊ that is using your mouth to talk bad about a man of God like that. I have observe over the years that those that talk like this don't last, they don't go far. Pls stop talking wrong about a man of God. U̶̲̥̅̊ are not in the position to correct a man of God. If U̶̲̥̅̊ want to have a successful life please stop talking wrong about a man of God. THANKS
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
OH please shut da hell up. Not everyone is daft enough to deify these charlatans like you and your fellow slaves do. Man of 'god' my black Bottom.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by OmoTier1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
pro01:

OH please shut da hell up. Not everyone is daft enough to deify these charlans like you and your fellow slaves do. Man of 'god' my black Bottom.
seems to be wise but yet foolish! Behold the day you stand before him, hope you would be found clothed!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by antartica(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
The only reason why nigerian government promote indoctrinated and orgarnized foriegn religion is to keep nigerians du-mp,deluded and spell bound,hence their ability to get awy with atrocities they commit.

Nigerians ain't seeing.Their eyes are wide open but can't see nothing.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by tEsLim(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2011
Yes , light and darkness combo. It rocks. Dodgy pastors.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Ramram: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2011
OBJ in Building. Good one
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

If only people understood that no matter how many sins a man commits,the day He seeks repentance, that day He becomes co-hiers as every other christian that ever graced this earth.

One of the daftest rules one can think of.

And I am supposed to follow the bible? grin

Hell No! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) by ifyalways(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Where is his wife?

A married man celebrates his birthday and no pictures of himand his wife?All we've got so far are pics of him and his biz partners. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi / Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.