Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Romance Section: Make Love, Not War - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Make Love, Not War (1940 Views)

Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex / Its Just Sex, Not War. / How To Recognise True Love (not Lust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Idiota
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrCork17: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Idiota

is that your gayy way of sayin eddiiiot? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Lool. . Dude get outta here. . Go hunt for punny instead
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrCork17: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
***looks for keys to Range Rover Sport under the chair****
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Goldieluks: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
lol.
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

***looks for keys to Range Rover Sport under the chair****
grin
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

Ppl tend to judge odas in here n easily pick fights which breeds enemity. Wateva happens here shud remain here and if u are mr or miss mrs knows it all keep it to ursef give your opinions witout calling name. And as for d beauty contest goin on here, i wonder hu gave u d impression dat u r more beautiful or intelligent an odas.
FYI evrybody here beautiful n intelligent in der own little way.

^ thank you. smiley too many haters and fakes.

if you don't have your picture up who the hell are you to talk about the looks of others?
does their looks affect your personal life? Are your bills not going to be paid because you don't like them, their face, or body? How about avoiding their profiles? The same females doing the same shiet.  tongue

Manbtches. Too many of them. Dudes getting involved in female drama and then arguing with chicks back to back, page after page. Str8 up fagg0ts.  tongue

Bafoons. If you don't know somebody in real life and you made up your mind to hate/dislike them based on
what they say on the forum (unless it is a mean spirited personal attack), then you are a fo0L through and through.

Offline 'clubs'. Smh @ these YIM/Skype conventions. . .smh. We already know. . . tongue grow up! I don't care if the conversations occurred last year or last night. Too obvious who are involved. Grown as hell and on YIM having meetings about who "we are not gonna talk to on Nairaland" and ppl's personal business. Sad.

fck it. Just do you. Not calling names because it's not important. if you are not one, then you won't be a "hit dog that will hollered"  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by mobf: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
True what Amya said; people take their cyber lives too serious. You'd wonder if they even got a REAL life!
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by cynthiafred67(f): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
mobf:

True what Amya said; people take their cyber lives too serious. You'd wonder if they even got a REAL life!
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by 195(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
mobf:

Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MarcAnthon(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2011
Forgive me y'all but I think the big reason there's so much fight in here is that the forum has become the reality of some folks here. They have no life aside here so they take it seriously. If you spend over 3 hrs a day on the net, wen that doesn't involve ur work or school, then it's a problem. And if those 3 hrs r spent on nl, that's an even bigger issue.
I look at some folks number of post and I can't help asking where they find all d time? Don't u wk or school? Contribute to society? Wen peeps have real issues they deal with then they won't take things here so serious.
FYI, d drive to constantly check e-mails and visit chat rooms is a sign of Internet addiction similar to the struggles of substance abusers or impulse control disorders. It may not be too late to start working on limiting nl or Internet time.
Find real friends, hang out and limit Internet surfing to respectable times. IOW get a life apart from a computer screen then u won't take things here too seriously. There won't even be time for that.

http://l-pawlik-kienlen.suite101.com/internet-addiction-a11420
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by 190FanClub: 5:02am On Dec 10, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Forgive me y'all but I think the big reason there's so much fight in here is that the forum has become the reality of some folks here. They have no life aside here so they take it seriously. If you spend over 3 hrs a day on the net, wen that doesn't involve your work or school, then it's a problem. And if those 3 hrs r spent on nl, that's an even bigger issue.
I look at some folks number of post and I can't help asking where they find all d time? Don't u wk or school? Contribute to society? Wen peeps have real issues they deal with then they won't take things here so serious.
FYI, d drive to constantly check e-mails and visit chat rooms is a sign of Internet addiction similar to the struggles of substance abusers or impulse control disorders. It may not be too late to start working on limiting nl or Internet time.
Find real friends, hang out and limit Internet surfing to respectable times. IOW get a life apart from a computer screen then u won't take things here too seriously. There won't even be time for that.

http://l-pawlik-kienlen.suite101.com/internet-addiction-a11420

Your profile pix no dey inspiring abeg. E better my 190 remains here instead angry >:
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

if you don't have your picture up who the hell are you to talk about the looks of others?
does their looks affect your personal life? Are your bills not going to be paid because you don't like them, their face, or body? How about avoiding their profiles? The same females doing the same shiet. tongue

Manbtches. Too many of them. Dudes getting involved in female drama and then arguing with chicks back to back, page after page. Str8 up fagg0ts. tongue

Bafoons. If you don't know somebody in real life and you made up your mind to hate/dislike them based on
what they say on the forum (unless it is a mean spirited personal attack), then you are a fo0L through and through.

Offline 'clubs'. Smh @ these YIM/Skype conventions. . .smh. We already know. . . tongue grow up! I don't care if the conversations occurred last year or last night. Too obvious who are involved. Grown as hell and on YIM having meetings about who "we are not gonna talk to on Nairaland" and ppl's personal business. Sad.

fck it. Just do you. Not calling names because it's not important. if you are not one, then you won't be a "hit dog that will hollered" grin grin grin grin grin
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by 190FanClub: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2011
rokiatu:

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

will u be my boo tongue
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrsChima1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

does their looks affect your personal life? Are your bills not going to be paid because you don't like them, their face, or body? How about avoiding their profiles? The same females doing the same shiet.  tongue

Manbtches. Too many of them. Dudes getting involved in female drama and then arguing with chicks back to back, page after page. Str8 up fagg0ts.  tongue

fck it. Just do you. Not calling names because it's not important. if you are not one, then you won't be a "hit dog that will hollered"  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Awwwwww shet! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrsChima1(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hisssss@Pendo89 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrCork17: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mrs Chima.  u promise me punnny before christmas?  can we discuss this? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrsChima1(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. dodnt u promise me punnny before christmas? can we discuss this? undecided

I offered you punny and you rejected it remember? You said the dead cat was too hairy and the claws frightened you. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrCork17: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mrs C. You loook like Misssy Elliot anyways. Loooooong hisssssss!! angry
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrsChima1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs C.  You loook like Misssy Elliot anyways.  Loooooong hisssssss!! angry

Thanks!  She is hot and living good!    kiss kiss kissPsst, I still have that dead cat. Interested?
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrCork17: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Thanks!  She is hot and living good!    kiss kiss kiss

but you aint!! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by MrsChima1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

but you aint!! undecided

So I don't look like Missy Elliott now?

Awwww.  Don't be a hater.  You will get there EVENTUALLY.  wink  Keep begging.   cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Dsense(m): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2011
Azzhole . . giving ma property out to Mofo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by Dsense(m): 3:38am On Dec 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

does their looks affect your personal life? Are your bills not going to be paid because you don't like them, their face, or body? How about avoiding their profiles? The same females doing the same shiet. tongue

Manbtches. Too many of them. Dudes getting involved in female drama and then arguing with chicks back to back, page after page. Str8 up fagg0ts. tongue

fck it. Just do you. Not calling names because it's not important. if you are not one, then you won't be a "hit dog that will hollered" grin grin grin grin grin

[size=30pt]Thats ma girl grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Make Love, Not War by mykali(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2011
riled up in here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? / She Is 20years And He Is 30years / The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.