Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

LASU Law Rated Best In Africa - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Law Rated Best In Africa (13758 Views)

UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria / Lasu Law Rated Best In Africa,7th In The World / Biggest Blow Hit Lasu As Nuc Disacredit Lasu Law,accounting And 8 Others;lag Asembly Summon Vc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So LASU is the university that taught you to write so poorly?

You will claim you are a "graduate" and you write like a reetarded chimpanzee?

You THINK you are a intelligent? You are a cretin. Cretins are not intelligent.

A "university graduate" writes like this?

I weep for Nigeria!
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So LASU is the university that taught you to write so poorly?

You will claim you are a "graduate" and you write like a reetarded chimpanzee?

You THINK you are a intelligent? You are a cretin. Cretins are not intelligent.

A "university graduate" writes like this?

I weep for Nigeria!
I believe u tink am as jobless as u are to spend my precious time trying to write polished english sentences from a mobile phone.i bet u are definitely not in my societal,mental and financial class if not for such a wonderful blog like nairaland that gives idiotics like u d chance to just flaunt ur folly around.
You talk of good english nd u dont know the diff btw past and present tense when i stated''am a proud lasuite''and not an alumnus yet u wrote am a graduate.just learn b4 u start writing and pouring out thoughts frm ur head like the idiot u are.
I tink i'm giving so much of my time writing to smone that i know does not even fit in my league physically.blubberhead!
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by olayinka00(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
ooooo, mr man, you have to stop procrastination in life, try and act the way forward, ok,
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Elemcat: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
You guys deserved it.
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by AVB: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
D pple lik jayhanks n d rest ar jus exposing der foolishness here on NL am sure u don luk for work die jayhanks had it been u guys claim to be d best state uni i for stil dey bear am buh to claim to be d best @in africa nd 14th in d world is biting far more dan u can chew honestli a skul dat has satelite campuses is a crappy skul to d best of ma knowledge y do ur students consistently hav tp go buy buks at UNILAG if nt for ur very 'nyc' bukshop y do dey strike almost evrytime facilities ar dead no wonda fashola increased d fees u guys nid an education nd to psamuell2 smh for u u wrote dat daft list in ur imaginations Lasu does nt hve a treachin hospital instead oit uses general hospitals nd u say its 2nd u mus be daft visitUCH,LUTH,OAUTH,UNTJH,JUTH b4 its too late sagamite nd d rest liv dis idiots ti kip lukin for succour wich dey wud neva find cos LASU is a dumping ground for UNILAG rejects who ar nw trying to promote der skul so bcuz UI won West african Hub of sciences or Zain african challenge i wud say its d best uni in africa guys go wear a thinkin cap fullstop
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by jaidor: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
Honestly I think the manner with which some folks comment on NL reveals their level of HOME TRAINING, much peace
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by luvola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
2.1 in lasu = 1.1 unilag.hypothesis tested. gbam
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by nnamanis(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
abeg make una continue i dey enjoy una, Dis is better dan the jokes section, pls keep it up!!! More grease to ur elbow, keep on arguing am enjoying it, don't stop o,
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2011
jayhanks:

I believe u tink am as jobless as u are to spend my precious time trying to write polished english sentences from a mobile phone.i bet u are definitely not in my societal,mental and financial class if not for such a wonderful blog like nairaland that gives idiotics like u d chance to just flaunt your folly around.
You talk of good english nd u dont know the diff btw past and present tense when i stated''am a proud lasuite''and not an alumnus yet u wrote am a graduate.just learn b4 u start writing and pouring out thoughts frm your head like the u are.
I tink i'm giving so much of my time writing to smone that i know does not even fit in my league physically.blubberhead!

LMFAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

You are a what?

Say it! . . . . . . . . . . Cre-tin.

Fooooool! grin grin grin grin grin

Another cretin that will come online and be making dumb boasts. grin grin grin

Mooron, if I ever move to Nigeria, you would not me qualified to wash my car, you bloody foool! You think it is beans not to ever degrade to the level of quack products of a failed education system like you that write in textspeak? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin said he is still in LASU (make I laugh for a second). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LASU o! LASU! And he says I am not in his class! Someone that writes in TEXTSPEAK? grin

YOU ARE A FCKING CRETIN! SLAP YOURSELF FOR THAT CRETINOUS STATEMENT! YOU ARE A FCKING CRETIN! YOU ARE MAD! angry

ME AND YOU? You think you are in the class of the people that clean my building? ORI E O PE! SLAP YOURSELF! CRETIN! angry
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by gokuu(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2011
luvola:

2.1 in lasu = 1.1 unilag.hypothesis tested. gbam
hahahhahahahahaha, u are really hilarious! BTW, U don't have respect o, how dare u type 'UNILAG' is lower case? It's a sin to compare UNILAG to that dung-hill(lasu)! UNILAG is in the clique of top UK varsities, So stop wailing!!!
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by gokuu(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2011
luvola:

1.1 in lasu = ''withdrawal'' in UNILAG.hypothesis tested. gbam
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by AVB: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2011
Luvola hav had enuf of ur stupidity to be honest wit u hw u go compare unilag wit Lasu u re jus too brainless Lasu wer a student who is ill nd cudnt do her exams suddenli had results wer does dat happen if nt Lasu wer do students carry placard due to der unwillingness to get a sound edcation its Lasu wer was ma mums classmates robbed in a class Lasu wer was d graduate whose dick was chopped who was sleepin wit a 20yr old girl if nt Lasu wer do lecturers collect bribes in form of gratifications if nt lasu wich public skul had its law,accountancy nd 8oda depts deaccredited one tym if nnt lasu wich skul is der performance in a minor competition wer dey came 34th of 35 reported in onli der proprietors newspaper if nt lasu.and yet u stil show disrespect to write dat shit dat lasu 2.1=unilag 1:1 d first tym i saw u expose ur stupidity was wer u wer jus sayin the fact ma senior at skul who broke unilag cgpa record wit 4.96 cant do it at lasu luvola go to yabaleft b4 its late case closed
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by luvola(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2011
@ avb - I wish i had attended unilag to study accounting for me to to bag my 1st class easily .a dept that produce 9 first class, Had alot of friends in that dept whose c.g.p.a are above 4.2/1st class but cant compete with me. The truith is that if u want 2.1 /1st class easily ,avoid lasu and go to unilag ! Fact.n.b - i am mr not miss
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by gokuu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
luvola:

@ avb - I wish i had attended unilag to study accounting for me to to bag my 1st class easily .a dept that produce 9 first class, Had alot of friends in that dept whose c.g.p.a are above 4.2/1st class but cant compete with me. The truith is that if u want 2.1 /1st class easily ,avoid lasu and go to unilag ! Fact.n.b - i am mr not miss
honestly, u are a JOKE. have u considered a career in 'story-telling'??
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by gokuu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
Luvola is studying Accounting in lasu! NUC dis-accredited in Accounting in lasu!! Hence Luvola's brain has been decommissioned, she is deluded!!!
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by luvola(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ gokuu - on the issue of dissacreditation,the former vc prof hussein caused it by fighting nuc ,all the unions in the sch.he forgot the dictum that ' u cant outshine your master'.be inform that unilorin and lasu has one of the best curriculum in the country because they operate american system
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a what?

Mooron, if I ever move to Nigeria, you would not me qualified to wash my car, you bloody foool! You think it is beans not to ever degrade to the level of quack products of a failed education system like you that write in textspeak? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin said he is still in LASU (make I laugh for a second). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LASU o! LASU! And he says I am not in his class! Someone that writes in TEXTSPEAK? grin

YOU ARE A FCKING CRETIN! SLAP YOURSELF FOR THAT CRETINOUS STATEMENT! YOU ARE A FCKING CRETIN! YOU ARE MAD! angry

ME AND YOU? You think you are in the class of the people that clean my building? ORI E O PE! SLAP YOURSELF! CRETIN! angry
as a folly that u are i tink
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a what?

see this olodo,so because u live abroad u tink u can just talk and post leaving ur brain in ur pocket,you are the king of dunces.
i have a handful of relatives and famoly friends abroad and my bros are both pursusing their second degrees in australia and the u.k so u cant lie bout urself cus i know majority of blacks abroad are just living there for years with nothing to show for it,washing plates and corspe even at age 60,coming back to nigeria to spend money that took them 3yrs to save in 5months to create a false conception,feeding from dustbins and eating junky shit.
Nigerians that are worth cream go der for vacations not to hustle and live,FISHBRAIN.
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
jayhanks:

as a folly that u are i tink see this

You are a cretin!

WTF is this?

LASU grammar!

jayhanks:

olodo,so because u live abroad u tink u can just talk and post leaving your brain in your pocket,you are the king of dunces.
i have a handful of relatives and famoly friends abroad and my bros are both pursusing [/b]their second degrees in australia and the u.k so u cant lie bout urself cus i know majority of blacks abroad are just living there for years with nothing to show for it,washing plates and corspe even at age 60,coming back to nigeria to spend money that took them 3yrs to save in 5months to create a false [b]conception,feeding from dustbins and eating junky poo.
Nigerians that are worth cream go der for vacations not to hustle and live,FISHBRAIN.

What is "pursusing"? grin grin grin

You are a fooooooool!

Is it "perception" you called "conception"? grin grin grin grin

Cretin!

You are taking Okada and your daft arse is coming to say you have achieved in life.

You are a MOORON! You think your life can come close to my dog's considering your poor ability in speaking English! grin

That is a cretinous "conception" you are "pursusing"! grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system having mouth. You are a cretin!
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by luvola(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
u guys should end this standoff for GOD SAKE. @ SAGA - PLS STOP THIS ABUSE
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by luvola(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
u guys should end this standoff for GOD SAKE. @ SAGA - PLS STOP THIS ABUSE
Re: LASU Law Rated Best In Africa by Mrdigitech(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You are a what?

Mooron, if I ever move to Nigeria, you would NOT ME qualified to wash my car, you bloody foool! You think it is beans not to ever degrade to the level of quack products of a failed education system like you that write in textspeak? grin grin grin grin grin

@ Sagamite, you are pot calling kettle black. Go through your post again and fish out the errors. Can't you refrain from insulting people for making their opinions known? Are you not tired of the two syllabic word ''CRETIN'' consistently used by you since 2005 till date? You have mouth diarrhea and you seriously need to gag your mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does An Adult Take WAEC? / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / 2019/2020 Unn Post-utme Details Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.