Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can We Help Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Help Him? (832 Views)

My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help / Should Marry Him To Help Him Get His Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Help Him? by sexlog(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
A friend came to me to seek how he could win the love of his ex back. Why? Because he learnt she now worth MILLIONS!
According to him - the girl was madly in love with him some months back, to d extent she wanted to marry him by force by by fire. In a nutshell, he broke her heart, he ditched her, he even told her not to call his line again for no reasonable reason. Inspite of all these, she would still call, crying, begging and telling to forgive her if she had done wrong.

Well, over to u guys. What kind of scope should we give him? Or what do u think?
Re: Can We Help Him? by BABE3: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexlog:

A friend came to me to seek how he could win the love of his ex back, because he learnt she now worth MILLIONS!

What scope? A microscope should be fine.

Bunch of shameless thieves. grin
Re: Can We Help Him? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
Me, help him?! Oh well, he can jump into the nearest water body with his hands tied.
Re: Can We Help Him? by 195(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Give me the phone number of the girl in question here
Re: Can We Help Him? by Beync(f): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Let him try luck, but If the girl has moved on, tell him we said sorry o
till you lose what you have you wont know the worth
Re: Can We Help Him? by slimyem: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2011
wetin unscrew the bolt wey dey hin head before?
May the gods punish your friend.in short,his punishment don already start.i pray the girl nevr take him back.
na ashi hin go marry last last .amen!!cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can We Help Him? by sexlog(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha!
@babe, u dey vex O. No be fight nah. He came to me & i came to u.
@190, I dont have her number. beside i've never met d girl. Only saw her pix. What's your advise?
@slimyem, No be small thing O!
Re: Can We Help Him? by iice(f): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2011
Depends on where she is emotionally and mentally.
And where he is with her.
Re: Can We Help Him? by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^
Re: Can We Help Him? by slyowokoya(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

Give me the phone number of the girl in question here

hmmm, smiley

trying to pull a fast one wink
Re: Can We Help Him? by mykali(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2011
sexlog:

A friend came to me to seek how he could win the love of his ex back. Why? Because he learnt she now worth MILLIONS!
According to him - the girl was madly in love with him some months back, to d extent she wanted to marry him by force by by fire. In a nutshell, he broke her heart, he ditched her, he even told her not to call his line again for no reasonable reason. Inspite of all these, she would still call, crying, begging and telling to forgive her if she had done wrong.

Well, over to u guys. What kind of scope should we give him? Or what do u think?

i wonder why girls allow things like this to happen to them
if i was her. . .i would send thugs to roughen the gold digging mofo up a bit
Re: Can We Help Him? by DAY12(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2011
@OP, your friend would be completely torn up inside now but before I even talk about how to get his ex girlfriend back, he need to make the commitment in his head that this is absolutely what he want. No half-measures. Cheers angry
Re: Can We Help Him? by Youngpo413: 5:40am On Dec 06, 2014
iice:
Depends on where she is emotionally and mentally.
And where he is with her.

(1) (Reply)

B D Real Guy Diz Season. / Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay / What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.