Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (19338 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nowadays everywhere you turn Ladies are ratio 20:1 to guys,but most of them are single,some are divorced.out of the 100 percent population of ladies between 22-35 around 20 are married,5 are engaged and 15 have boyfriends who are just wallpapers while 60 percent are single.
Out of the 60percent that are single,55 percent are Single and Seriously Searching.
To avoid a future epidemic of girls committing suicide due to their Single status,Pls guys how can we help? thank you all for getting my thread on Front Page

7 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
lets encourage polygamy undecided

19 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by DonaldGenes(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
'Cos them qirls can't close their legs.My six cents though

5 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by NadiaSA1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: lets encourage polygamy undecided
embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 1stola: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Islam has given us the solution...

27 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by alingo4life: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Solution,They should stop playing hard to get,or else,By the next 20years,Na Guys go dey collect Dowry has it's done in India..not the other way round..My 2cents

24 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: embarassed
undecided undecided
you shouldn't be greedy, you can still help out....share your man with other females cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Exponental(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
1st ola: Islam has given us the solution...
u mean d "me...." tinz?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by NadiaSA1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: undecided undecided
you shouldn't be greedy, you can still help out....share your man with other females cheesy
mbaanu

I can share everything but not a man oo

5 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mbaanu
love ur neighbour as urself,Theres love in Sharing Biko
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by DonaldGenes(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
alingo4life: Solution,They should stop playing hard to get,or else,By the next 20years,Na Guys go dey collect Dowry has it's done in India..not the other way round..My 2cents

Oh boy, Are you kiddinq moi?

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by NadiaSA1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: love ur neighbour as urself,Theres love in Sharing Biko
taaaah!

2 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mbaanu

you mean you can share everything but man...damn, what am i waiting for!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by emmaliveth10(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
I think polygamy is coming back soonest....remember what the bible says :-P :-P
Isaiah 4:1

4 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sweettease(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: lets encourage polygamy undecided
So dats how you plan to treat me cry
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

chai Sweet-tease u don forget me,u don dey share ur love around,Biko Obu moo,my beautiful onyinye why are u treating me like this,Biko Kwanu
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 190theclown: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nairaland ladies reading this, is your time marry me

ask me out before you end up single like the rest

valid while offer last

9 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

i will make you the first wife cheesy
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nairaland ladies reading this, is your time marry me
ask me out before you end up single like the rest
valid while offer last
oga 190 u forget to add ur ''Terms and Conditions''

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Ahmedie25(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Islam had made provision for this, polygamy is the only solution,

9 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sweettease(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: chai Sweet-tease u don forget me,u don dey share ur love around,Biko Obu moo,my beautiful onyinye why are u treating me like this,Biko Kwanu
I have no idea wat you are talking about tongue

Enegod: i will make you the first wife cheesy
I tot wat we had was stronger than that cry
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 190theclown: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: oga 190 u forget to add ur ''Terms and Conditions''

There's No terms and condition

As long as she has a good functioning punanie

Im good to go embarassed
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by fijiano202(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
190-the-clown:

Im good to go embarassed
chai badt guy u no care whether she tall or short,white,black or red,fat or thin,all u care abt is if the punanie is viable for knacking,i Gbadu u great one

1 Like

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 190theclown: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: chai badt guy u no care whether she tall or short,white,black or red,fat or thin,all u care abt is if the punanie is viable for knacking,i Gbadu u great one

3 Likes

Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
I tot wat we had was stronger than that cry
undecided I will marry only you but will still have concubines...hope this helps cheesy
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sweettease(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: undecided I will marry only you but will still have concubines...hope this helps cheesy
How many concubines
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

How many concubines
you know.... to help those single ladies out there, 10 concubines can do undecided
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by emelu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
190-the-clown:

Im good to go embarassed

Guy NA waa for u and kitten. How many u wan Bleep sef!
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 190theclown: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
emelu:
Guy NA waa for u and kitten. How many u wan Bleep sef!

I dont know - Iloveit# angry
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by sweettease(f): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: you know.... to help those single ladies out there, 10 concubines can do undecided
Ah! 10? You wii not have time for me cry
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by psucc(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Parents should first reduce the price tags on their daughters.
Then, the miracle will flow.
Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by Enegod(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ah! 10? You wii not have time for me cry
will spend 3nights with you every week *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.