Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? (1509 Views)

If GEJ Had Won The Last Presidential Election / The Last Presidential Elections Carved Out A New Nation / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? by darqly(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2006
For as many of us that voted in 2003, let us in on who you cast your vote for and why. If you didn't or couldn't vote, you can still let us know who you would've voted for and why.

I voted for Kris Okotie (and proudly too, ). grin
Reason?
1. He rightly and outrightly won the presedential debate that is supossed to show us the best candidate.
2. He produced a Manifesto, what some of the other "contestants" didn't know they were supposed to have!
3. Pastor or no pastor, good governance is all leadership is about; In him I see the qualities that can make Nigeria the country it should have been.

Who'd you Vote for?
Re: Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? by Akolawole(m): 1:38am On Mar 16, 2006
I did not get to vote
Re: Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? by otokx(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2006
I voted for Chris Okotie as I felt he was treading on grounds that angels fear.
Re: Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? by darqly(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2006
@ Akolawole

Yes, but who would you have voted for? I take it that you at least listened to their campaign speeches and the like, let's know!
Re: Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For? by toshmann(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2006
darqly:

@ Akolawole

Yes, but who would you have voted for? I take it that you at least listened to their campaign speeches and the like, let's know!

i saw no need to waste my time and energy in the hot sun queing up to vote, the votes wont count. i already knew the results long before the elections

i think we all knew the results long b4 the elections.

just as we also know the resluts of next elections if the 3rd term sails through

nigeria wonderland

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-IBB-Nigerians / The Future Of Immigration In The West / Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.