Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can It Ever Work Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can It Ever Work Out? (874 Views)

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Do Rebound Relationships Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Ever Work Out? by bayonle1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
I need some sincere opinions on this matter.
I admire tall gurls and i really wish my lady is going to be at least my height.
I am 27 years old and 5 feet, 6 inches tall and i need to be in a firm frame of marital future,regretfully,i lost my last relationship on a platter of marital incompatibility particularly due to height issues.
Presently,most gurls i meet are considerable shorter,i try to see how i can cope but it has been quite unsatisfying.
Should i keep waiting for the exact height or i resign to fate.
Constructive opinions needed.
Thanks.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by gabbytabby: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
If it really matters to you then wait for what you want cos it aint fun being with someone you are not happy to be with. At times we settle and spend the rest of our lives being dissatisfied with our partner. It also would not be fair on the person as they would have lost the chance to be with someone who wants and is happy with them the way they are.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Yorisb: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
bayonle1:

I admire tall gurls and i really wish my lady is going to be at least my height.
I am 27 years old and 5 feet, 6 inches tall and i need to be in a firm frame of marital future,regretfully,i lost my last relationship on a platter of marital incompatibility particularly due to height issues.
Presently,most gurls i meet are considerable shorter,i try to see how i can cope but it has been quite unsatisfying.
Thanks.

You lost your GF due to height issues? Really

Nways, I don't think it's right to ditch a GF on such grounds, but that's (I guess) outside the scope of this topic, ergo, I'll pass.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Amya(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
For the children's sake please find a tall girl! You wouldn't want midget as kids, woud you? If only you tall, wouldn't have mattered. But at 5'6 you are pretty short.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Yorisb: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
Amya:

For the children's sake please find a tall girl! You wouldn't want midget as kids, woud you? If only you tall, wouldn't have mattered. But at 5'6 you are pretty short.

What if he does/did not find love with a tall girl?
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by 195(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
OP

Have you met freecocoa - shes 17feet 7
undecided
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by slimyem: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
if that's what matters more to you in marriage,go for it but seriously,you are looking out for the not so iimportant things.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
@poster
how many TALL women have you ever dated? how many taller women has ever been attracted to you?
as much as i dont believe in settling for less, you may as well enjoy the short ones, for the mean time, because it may be a LOOOONG wait.

so long as you are ready to stand by your beliefs then RIDE ON, i just hope you dont settle for a short babe when you realize that you have no luck with taller babes.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by bayonle1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
thanks to all who contributed.
Height seems particularly important to me and tall sexy gurls have always caught my fancy,i sometimes do catch their attention too,i have an old fling i ditched not for tallness,because she is pretty tall,but on account of beauty.
Waiting in an endless queue for that which seems uncertain might just be so uninspiring,it is just time to be serious and so is why i dont want to start what i wont finish.
But i think,it is going to worth the wait,
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Adaeze003(f): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2011
you lost your gf because she was too short and you ditched a girl because she was not beautiful enough, Hmm are you serious or just joking around?
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
undecided
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by bayonle1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2011
no,dat is not true,she was taller and felt i was too short.
She was 5feet:8inches and couldnt continue with the relationship.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by slyowokoya(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2011
bayonle1:

no,dat is not true,she was taller and felt i was too short.
She was 5feet:8inches and couldnt continue with the relationship.

i think you are being too picky.

and i sense some self esteem issues

love urself and be confident.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2011
U must b 4"5 i guess?
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Goldieluks: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2011
Tall girls as in 6 feet tall, whereas your about 5 feet 6? You'd better cut your taste according to your height before the train passes you by. Because your not that tall either. No offence!
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Adaeze003(f): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2011
hmm i think its weird to date a girl that is taller than you but remember you're not too tall so if you get married to a girl that is shorter than yourself you might have really short kids.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2011
@op you are funny o. Since you are looking for extremely tall girls to date. Look no further! Attend fashion shows then sneak to backstage where the models are getting ready. You will see tall girls your eyes would pop out! Then start asking them out. Its not only 6feet. You might see 7sef. Lolz. Gudluck.
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by born2boink(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2011
Dis guy dey funny, You no wan born AKIN N PAW,
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by mashnino(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2011
bayonle1:

Thanks.

Guy bera thankGOD u just escaped shortness and u re here bragging that you like tall girls, go to the b-ball court and see tall people,
Re: Can It Ever Work Out? by mykali(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Loving Without Arguments / Funke Akindele Almaroof In The Arms Of Another Man? / Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.