Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; (1695 Views)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Njgirl1: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
JANDITE on nl romance section.
1Dont announce that u are a jandite in every thread, it makes it obvious that u are lying
2 Dont nland daily, d country u claim to be in should have their own social network
3 Be cultured, dont be rude to d ladies, we expect jandites 2 be exposed hence ethical and gentlemanly
4 Dont practice oyibo worship, this makes us view u as timid and unexposed, besides a real jandite shld have faced racism and so shld do opposite of oyibo worship.
5 Dont put up countless threads dissing 9ja gals, it makes it obvious dat u re home based , unemployed and frustrated.
6 Dont talk too much cos in d process u will betray ur secret, form ajebuta and dont make lame cumbacks when dissed , try to act cool and be a jerk at times.
7 Once in a while , drop news from d country u live in, u aint there we know but thats what google is 4.
8 If u are a fake jandite and u ve broken all dz rules, it aint too late, get a new nl identity and practice d above.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Wislet(f): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
LOL. Girl u wicked cheesy
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by amuukwu1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
Are u referring to Mr C0rk?
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
hmmn!

Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Njgirl1: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
i should have put up ds post earlier, blue font red font and pidgin english dudes have broken all d rules too bad we already know their claims are false
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
NJ. errmm sweeery. I swaaar am related to Snooop dog. pls cAN WE nYaSh? please undecided
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nj killz,how you today? Not sparing them boys I see,me likey.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrsChima1(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
Damn NJ girl!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is nice to see a chatter isn't falling for "follow around just to be liked" bullshit.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Njgirl1: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Nj killz,how you today? Not sparing them boys I see,me likey.
i m fyn my sister. How was ur weekend?
How i go spare them, pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, how im self go sleep.
@ cork ur way of tanking me 4 teaching u how to fake jand well is to nyash ur head. Run b4 ur sugarmum catches u hitting on a younga woman, she will change her mind about greencard if she does.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrsChima1(f): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by bekay911(f): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
pls i need a weekend treat from you Just handle mr cork for moi.and return him in pieces. Tnx in advance.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrCork17: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
bekay911:

pls i need a weekend treat from you Just handle mr cork for moi.and return him in pieces. Tnx in advance.

*****sounds like Bakery is back from the farm undecided *****
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by bekay911(f): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
Emmm are u talkin to moi ondo peckam
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2011
Absurd! Why would/should anybody falsify their location.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by r231(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2011
Lol grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by 195(f): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2011
NJ girl - my 16th wife undecided
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

NJ girl - my 16th wife undecided
17th! You no sabi count again?!
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by coogar: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2011
Nj girl:

JANDITE on nl romance section.
1Dont announce that u are a jandite in every thread, it makes it obvious that u are lying
2 Dont nland daily, d country u claim to be in should have their own social network
3 Be cultured, dont be rude to d ladies, we expect jandites 2 be exposed hence ethical and gentlemanly
4 Dont practice oyibo worship, this makes us view u as timid and unexposed, besides a real jandite shld have faced racism and so shld do opposite of oyibo worship.
5 Dont put up countless threads dissing 9ja gals, it makes it obvious dat u re home based , unemployed and frustrated.
6 Dont talk too much cos in d process u will betray your secret, form ajebuta and dont make lame cumbacks when dissed , try to act cool and be a jerk at times.
7 Once in a while , drop news from d country u live in, u aint there we know but thats what google is 4.
8 If u are a fake jandite and u ve broken all dz rules, it aint too late, get a new nl identity and practice d above.

Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by 195(f): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

17th! You no sabi count again?!

shocked shocked - who come be 16 ni?
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Jenifa1: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2011
I love your sense of humor grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrCork17: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

I love your sense of humor  grin

loooooong hissssss angry
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Jenifa1: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2011
follow the rules abeg. or are you one of the fake jandites?
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrCork17: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

follow the rules abeg. or are you one of the fake jandites?

rules?  which rules?  sweeery. NJ Gyal is just lookin for husband. by the way Am from London!  wink
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Jenifa1: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2011
right.
so why are you always rude to nigerian women? your mother must have wronged you horribly. not so?
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2011
lolzzzzzz grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Goldieluks: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2011
Lefu and cork shey una dey hear.
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

shocked shocked - who come be 16 ni?
See this man o. Na me marry them?
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by MrCork17: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
****puts on Boxing gloves & shoulder pads: waitin for NJ Gyal angry *****
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Nj girl,my weekend was great,hope you are good?honey don't spare them at all,I'm willing to help,we'll definitely[b] KILL THEM ALL. [/b]
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by Goldieluks: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

@Nj girl,my weekend was great,hope you are good?honey don't spare them at all,I'm willing to help,we'll definitely[b] SLAM THEM ALL. [/b]
grin grin
Re: How To Keep Ur Cool And Fool Them Even When U Re A Fake; by bigprick(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

@Nj girl,my weekend was great,hope you are good?honey don't spare them at all,I'm willing to help,we'll definitely[b] KILL THEM ALL. [/b]
stop watching spatacus tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Your Partner's Friends Your Friend(s). / Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage / Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.