Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us (6346 Views)

DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page / GEJ Attacked By His Facebook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by PHIPEX(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2011
With all sincerity, If u were the president and you desire to get a direct response from the citizens what will you do?

I believe the president need not read all the mails to get a feeling of our yearnings, he may simply sample opinions from the mails. He is also not under any obligation to heed to all suggestions, afterall the divergence of opinions on every issue raised on NL is a good example of what such mails will represent. If you ask me, I don't think he has taken a bad step.
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2011
Whatchu gonna do when you get a massive influx of 10000 facebook messages everyday? Won't be long before you consider it as "that spam box".
This can only be effective if Nigerians don't feel the need to abuse it by flooding it with "opinions".
Re: GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
story stry story yeaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Expose On Bola Ahmed Tinubu / We ‘re Cause Of Our Problems In The North – Sultan / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.