Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Segun Adeniyi, The Late Confession Of Hidden Truth About Late President Ya’adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adeniyi, The Late Confession Of Hidden Truth About Late President Ya’adua (1649 Views)

#Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Segun Adeniyi, The Late Confession Of Hidden Truth About Late President Ya’adua by Jettage: 4:21am On Dec 13, 2011
Do you remember how Segun Adeniyi deceived the whole Nigerian while the saga of Late Musa Y’adua lasted, he was former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Segun Adeniyi sat on the fence when Nigerians looked up to him the most, he told several lies about the President state of health until lies became obvious, The same Man presented a book which he titled “Power, Politics and Death” to give a true account of what transpired during death and the national embarrassment of Nigerian which they covered up collectively
He was quoted to have said ”I believe that there is more to Yar’Adua’s presidency of which you (Jonathan) were an integral part than in his illness and death.

“There were a couple of things that were done and I feel I should document them. I don’t believe the accounts of his illness and death has been accurate because of the politics involved.
Truth is why is he telling us now when we have moved on?

(1) (Reply)

Rogues, Armed Robbers In N'assembly - Says Obasanjo / Jinadu-josefu's Thoughts About Western Dominations / Watching Lagos, Ranting Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.