Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1038647 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
MrBBBB:

@ realgeo I pray so o. I am hoping and praying seriously. But why do you think so tho?

I know so cause I have been reading from other forums and priority applications now goes up 60 days and u are almost on 63 days or so. It's coming....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Realgeo:

I know so cause I have been reading from other forums and priority applications now goes up 60 days and u are almost on 63 days or so. It's coming....

Thank you. What other forums? Can you send me a link so I can check it up myself. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by obiw24(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Realgeo:

From the look of things you will get a decision by next week and passport with visa the upper week. Enjoy

Amen o! Let me be buying soup things for my hubby.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adogbejiomoefe(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello friends can some one who traveled with a diplomatic visa get documents in the USA after some time am just asking to know cuz I was told the person won't be able to get documents no matter the way he or she tries in different ways is that correct please I would like to know thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
obiw24:

Amen o! Let me be buying soup things for my hubby.

That's awesome .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrBBBB:

Mehn it's not easy. Won't even lie. Keep looking at gmail , tls and visa status at the same time hoping for news. My wife is no longer patient. But am hoping for the best b4 month end. Hopefully

Hahahahahaha my dear even me myself l I had to
un subscribe to most of my emails so I dont run to my phone anytime an email come in .lol
This people have put people through emotional stress and thinking .

You can't call to get good response , sending emails are the worst .

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=MrBBBB post=58568234]

Lol you thought I was giving a report on visa received yeah ?

Lol[/quote

Honestly I thought you were oo . The joy that filled my heart cos I did my biometric afters yours
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by live4tk: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good evening my people, But it seems I really need help before I have high BP.

Visa type : settlement visa(wife) Non-priority)

21/02/2017. Online application(submitted)
06/03/2017. Biometric appointment (Ikeja)
15/03/2017. Supporting documents posted to Sheffield (Royal mail)
16/03/2017. Arrived Sheffield (no email, tracked it)
06/04/2017. Received email asking for my supporting documents
06/04/2017. Sent a mail that it has been signed for and receive (no response)
23/05/2017. Sent a mail again with my royal mail tracking number asking if they've received it(no response)
31/05/2017. Received email that application is not straight forward.

Since then no message from them. I also tried to track it from the link shared on this thread, but kept showing reference number not recognised. I also used my IHS no, still showed the same.
My husband called Sheffield on 5th of july and they said that they will escalate it, I just got another email from them today telling me that my application is not straight forward and that they will get back to me as soon as possible . Please what can I do, the waiting is getting too long for me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Since then no message from them. I also tried to track it from the link shared on this thread, but kept showing reference number not recognised. I also used my IHS no, still showed the same.
My husband called Sheffield on 5th of july and they said that they will escalate it, I just got another email from them today telling me that my application is not straight forward and that they will get back to me as soon as possible . Please what can I do, the waiting is getting too long for me.[/quote]

When u recieve application not straight forward of a thing relax, it's not a problem yet. They will definitely get back to u by calling your hubby for interview or requesting for some more documents. So tell ur hubby to look out for that. It could take up to 1 to 2 weeks. Just be optimistic and u will rejoice soon.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrBBBB:

Thank you. What other forums? Can you send me a link so I can check it up myself. Thanks

Expactforum.com

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by live4tk: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thank you so much. I really appreciate. I will tell hubby to be expecting there call or message.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by live4tk: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Realgeo:

My husband called Sheffield on 5th of july and they said that they will escalate it, I just got another email from them today telling me that my application is not straight forward and that they will get back to me as soon as possible . Please what can I do, the waiting is getting too long for me.

When u recieve application not straight forward of a thing relax, it's not a problem yet. They will definitely get back to u by calling your hubby for interview or requesting for some more documents. So tell ur hubby to look out for that. It could take up to 1 to 2 weeks. Just be optimistic and u will rejoice soon.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate. I will tell hubby to be expecting there call or message.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by sholeke(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
joygirl2017:

Hahahahahaha my dear even me myself l I had to
un subscribe to most of my emails so I dont run to my phone anytime an email come in .lol
This people have put people through emotional stress and thinking .

You can't call to get good response , sending emails are the worst .

My dear as for me don't know what to think again, we got the hold email two weeks ago. On Monday when my husband email to get the status of the application they said awaiting decision.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Everybody.

Been a while. Hope everybody is well. I can see new faces and a few same gurus. Everybody applying don't stress nor have high B, as long as it's genuine and appllication is FULLY loaded then UK can't stop your love.

Can one of the gurus direct me to the right forum or help with this question.

My wife has a spousal visa and we want to go to Italy in September. What is the process to apply?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Darcy16:
Hello Everybody.

Been a while. Hope everybody is well. I can see new faces and a few same gurus. Everybody applying don't stress nor have high B, as long as it's genuine and appllication is FULLY loaded then UK can't stop your love.

My wife has a spousal visa and we want to go to Italy in September. What is the process to apply?

Thanks in advance

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/italy-visa/uk/
You will find the info and all that u need to know there. Enjoy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Top man.

Thanks Realgeo

Realgeo:

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com.
You will find the info and all that u need to know there. Enjoy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Darcy16:
Top man.

Thanks Realgeo

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/italy-visa/uk/
That's the compete site
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
sholeke:

My dear as for me don't know what to think again, we got the hold email two weeks ago. On Monday when my husband email to get the status of the application they said awaiting decision.

I guess its the loads of application causing delay I believe by next week by God's grace .
Or better still one of us sent on the platform by Realgeo (thanks bro)

this link Expactforum.com there is a platform (chat ) on that site that gives you insight of how people wrote their application be escalated etc 15days later they got a decision made . The person applied in May

Now totally understand the 60days thing from other participants we cant do anything until you close or past the 60days of wait
After reading on that platform I became more relaxed am just counting days as I draw closer to my 60 days backing it up with prayers God's favour to work things out speed and favour .

Things are working out in your favour . God hasnt gotten about you . Give it to him soon , very soon you will hear worry not .
I join you in prayer and in faith . And for others too .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Realgeo:

Expactforum.com

Thanks so much really put my mind at ease and got better clarification . Just rolling my days into 60 days rule
Pls 1 question this 60days wait ,Does this apply to only priority application or it applies to standard application ?

If its does for both then I dont see the need for paying that huge and extra amount of £ just to wait same period with standard . Just trying to get more clarification
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
joygirl2017:

Thanks so much really put my mind at ease and got better clarification . Just rolling my days into 60 days rule
Pls 1 question this 60days wait ,Does this apply to only priority application or it applies to standard application ?

If its does for both then I dont see the need for paying that huge and extra amount of £ just to wait same period with standard . Just trying to get more clarification
Thanks

The 60 days wait is for priority applicants at the moment . Standard applicants still remains the same sometimes, a little bit longer like a week if u don't recieve a hold email.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by teejay231: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi all.
There has been a statement of changes today to the immigration rules on settlement applications on the gov website.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/statement-of-changes-to-the-immigration-rules-hc290-20-july-2017
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by live4tk: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good evening house. Here am I again. Please I really need your urgent advice.
I read on this thread that if you are trying to track your application and it kept showing not recognised. That means they've not assigned ECO to work on someone's application. And that's what have been getting since March 6,2017 till date.

I received a mail from them yesterday that my application is not straight forward again.
Now my husband suggested maybe he should contact the MP. So that he can contact them directly to find out what's going on concerning my application.
Because he's suspecting that they might have list my documents.

If the MP contact them, they will come out with what is going on. And if there are any issues concerning my application, they will take it to the parliament for review.

Now my questions are
1) Can we go ahead with involving the MP
2) If we involve the MP, I hope it won't backfire on their decision concerning my application.
Please house I need your opinion.
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phebesfab(f): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's been 11 weeks and a day today. did my bio metrics on the 3rd of May. i can't wait again o!!! just dropped my resignation letter this week cos i have to give my employer a month notice. I pray my application will be successful and it will come early in Jesus name. I pray God grant all our heart desires according to his will for our lives in Jesus name.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Phebesfab:
It's been 11 weeks and a day today. did my bio metrics on the 3rd of May. i can't wait again o!!! just dropped my resignation letter this week cos i have to give my employer a month notice. I pray my application will be successful and it will come early in Jesus name.

You have waited 11 weeks already and still ok but now that you are to wait for only 2 weeks that your tired?... don't worry, u will hear from them by month end then, you can rest. Cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Now my questions are
2) If we involve the MP, I hope it won't backfire on their decision concerning my application.
Thank you[/quote]

Going with the MP is the fastest and the surest way to get info from them concerning an application and that action does not have any thing to do with a decision that has been made in an application.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by live4tk: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Realgeo:

Now my questions are
Thank you

Going with the MP is the fastest and the surest way to get info from them concerning an application and that action does not have any thing to do with a decision that has been made in an application.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrBBBB: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Phebesfab:
It's been 11 weeks and a day today. did my bio metrics on the 3rd of May. i can't wait again o!!! just dropped my resignation letter this week cos i have to give my employer a month notice. I pray my application will be successful and it will come early in Jesus name. I pray God grant all our heart desires according to his will for our lives in Jesus name.

It is well. We all shall receive good news in good time. I would like to know if u paid for priority for your application

Cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Phebesfab(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
MrBBBB:

It is well. We all shall receive good news in good time. I would like to know if u paid for priority for your application

Cheers

@MrBBBB, I didn't. It's non-piority .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Demoore(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Darcy16:
Hello Everybody.

Thanks in advance

Greetings everybody, hi Darcy,

Long time. You wife should apply for Italian visa with the required documentation.

I don't see any problem there. It has to be a short trip though so it doesn't affect her chances when applying for spousal visa extension.

My people, my people...how una dey?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Demoore(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good luck to all the applicants awaiting Home Office decision.

The wait can be excruciatingly lengthy and painful, but as long as you load them with all the required documents, you have nothing to fear.

Just relax and wait to pick up your visa. You will be with your honey very soon.

Good luck guys!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tayeby78: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Please quote your appeal timeline here and if you don't mind, the reasons why you were refused and what documents you provided to rectify the refusal.
My husband has appealed since February 12 2017, got notice of pending appeal 11th April and this week makes it 15th week and we've got nothing - 21/7/17.
Our lawyer has been completely useless throughout this whole process and the appeal was his idea as he was convinced it'll get overturned at the review stage. The wait is excruciating. I wish I'd seen this forum earlier.

Please house, what is the next stage for us regarding this matter? I hear the HO have a backlog and people that have paid priority are waiting up to 12 weeks? To top it all, today is our one year anniversary we did traditional wedding and I couldn't even celebrate it with my husband:-(

quote author=na271 post=48666426]Dear all,

as i successfully appealed against the visa refusal and the tribunal overturned the decision and ask me to repay the IHS fee and submit the passport and tribunal decision letter to the VAC and I am applied from out of UK, hence i have to pay IHS online through my online account onl;y. But can't pay thorough my GWA number through which i paid last time, that they returned back after the refusal of visa. HOW I CAN PAY MY IHS now through my online account? anybody can help?

thanks
na271[/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by zymanda: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys. I have been a silent follower. Pls I need advice. My review was denied by the ECM reason that my husband didn't meet the financial threshold and the relationship is not genuine but the issue is we met the threshold and above(he is self employed?) we sent them proof of our relationship Skype chat, WhatsApp chat and statement of acc which shows money he sends to me for my monthly upkeep. But they still said it's not enough. We had more WhatsApp chats and pictures but I was living in France where we met, got married and I came back to nigeria for something and decided to apply from here so I lost most chats and phone records. The ECM quoted DR 38 (Morocco) and said we shouldn't bring in more evidence. Since I have been in Nigeria we have been communicating, met and taken pictures together and he has bee sending money for my upkeep, can't we use these? The tribunal asked for more evidence as we choosed paper hearing(don't know if it's OK and faster as I am tired of waiting and the distance is tearing me) Pls advice on what next to do as I am confused. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.