Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures (24480 Views)

Election Results With Pictures / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. / Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Obi has set the pace for development in Anambra State no doubt, but much work still has to be done[b] and i hope a structure is in place to sustain-ably maintain those new roads[/b] and add proper marking, otherwise the whole effort would be a waste in a few years time.

The next Gov has his work clearly cut out in Anambra State. Obi just laid its foundation, considering the decay from previous state gov.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by aljharem3: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Obi has set the pace for development in Anambra State no doubt, but much work still has to be done[b] and i hope a structure is in place to sustain-ably maintain those new roads[/b] and add proper marking, otherwise the whole effort would be a waste in a few years time.

The next Gov has his work clearly cut out in Anambra State. Obi just laid its foundation, considering the decay from previous state gov.

lng time nywanne, where have u been

busy ?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
alj_harem:

lng time nywanne, where have u been

busy ?
yep! nwanne. wink Na the only igbo u sabi be dat? U need to learn more before moving to Anambra or dem go sell u. grin
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by EkoIle1: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Where are the world famous roundabouts sef?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^ Is round about food? U need to see wat some round about are doing in London, den u know how much of a waste, some round about are.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^ Is round about food? U need to see wat some round about are doing in London, den u know how much of a waste, some round about are.

You mean all the worthless rubbish called development in this thread = Food?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by warrior01: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
@eko ole,
at least food is better than planting flowers.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by EkoIle1: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
warrior01:

@eko ole,
at least food is better than planting flowers.

And where is the food? Don't you first have to show us the food oga 419? Oh my bad, the village roads and random mushroom buildings posted here = Food.

No vex, I didn't get the joke and equation.

lmao
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

And where is the food? Don't you first have to show us the food oga 419? Oh my bad, the village roads and random mushroom buildings posted here = Food.

No vex, I didn't get the joke and equation.

lmao

^^^Jeez!!! You sound so bitter shocked. It's like you just wait for any thread on issues/progress in the South East only to pounce on it with negative vitriolic comments. If i didn't know any better i'd think any positive developments in Alaigbo drives you nuts. You don't feel threatened by us, do you undecided?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by ak47mann(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^
very well!! he just a poor Yoruba boy that want to belong that's all cool cool
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by EkoIle1: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Jeez!!! You sound so bitter shocked. It's like you just wait for any thread on issues/progress in the South East only to pounce on it with negative vitriolic comments. If i didn't know any better i'd think any positive developments in Alaigbo drives you nuts. You don't feel threatened by us, do you undecided?

What is more bitter than labeling some village road as FOOD? How many people in your village have you fed with that rubbish?

lol @ this clown talking about hate, what a freeking irony. Your full name is hate. Is hate not the only thing you peddle on NL?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by chino11(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
^

This animalistic beast can you leave alone? You have so much under-development in the SW more than anywhere else in Nigeria, why not go and bother yourself with all that instead of coming here to show us how bitter and frustrated you are. Look else where your Inbreeding leaders like awaolowoa and obj are; biko.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

that is what i tell anambra folks that i know.the present governor has simply laid a foundation for other incoming governors to continue.i keep telling them anambra before now had no foundation whatsoever.people keep talking about ngige.is it only roads that needed attention then?what about anambra north senatorial zone?even in the road construction then were they not part of anambra state?

let whoever the incoming governor is enter to improve on what is on ground(will have to borrow money for infrastructural development the state needs).he also has to implement the masterplan drawn for awka,nnewi and onitsha.to think that as at 2006 no town or city in anambra had a masterplan shows you the state it was.i do blame jim nwobodo for that anyway.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by igbo2011(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
I heard Peter Obi was corrupt, I guess not smiley
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by realchange: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
asha 80:

that is what i tell anambra folks that i know.the present governor has simply laid a foundation for other incoming governors to continue.i keep telling them anambra before now had no foundation whatsoever.people keep talking about ngige.is it only roads that needed attention then?what about anambra north senatorial zone?even in the road construction then were they not part of anambra state?

let whoever the incoming governor is enter to improve on what is on ground(will have to borrow money for infrastructural development the state needs).he also has to implement the masterplan drawn for awka,nnewi and onitsha.to think that as at 2006 no town or city in anambra had a masterplan shows you the state it was.i do blame jim nwobodo for that anyway.

food for thought
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Any updates?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Peter Obi should learn from Enugu's Sullivan Chime. Those projects are atrocious to the eyes. Is that what he has been doing in Anambra state? A State with so much human and natural resources like Anambra should be ruled by people like Soludo and not laid back people like Obi.

For some reason your Bigoted eyes didn't see the thread where Anambra girl scored the highest mark at the Waec exams and the governor gave her schorlaship to go study medcine. Quite alright Obi road standard are not up to the international standard but the works are evenly spread out through out the state. He had to start from scratch and and needed to at least lay some foundation before we move to the next level. You can run your big mouth all you want but time will tell how much this man has done for the state. You want him to use the little we are getting to build one beautiful road,so you can like him. I say no to that! We might have less standard road today but it enough for now till we finish other pressing issues. Road is not the only thing Anambrarians need; What about jobs,good educatio and schools,agriculture,health and other basic needs of the people. Enugu city maybe more beautiful than Anambra due to her age but our goverment is much richer that Enugu in all ramifications. Anambra owe nobody penny and you will marvel when you hear how much we have in our reserve coffers! We are moving forward and everything has stages and starting a project is usually harder than completing it. Today,Anambra school system is one of the best in the nation,our IGR is getting better and the current tax reforms will lift the state,financially. You have to bear in mind that Anambra was a big mess before Obi came in. He is laying a solid foundation for the state to grow on. Time will tell and all of you critics willl bury your face in shame.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by anulaxad(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2013
YOU CALL THIS AN ACHIEVEMENT,
NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF. kiss
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2013
Abagworo: Whoever showed this kind of disgrace as 8 year achievement is being ironical. Sorry sorry o, Femi Kuti.

This kind of road is known as NDDC quality,

Shameful.
Very POOR Quality.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by INIEDO2: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2013
ANAMBRA- THE LIGHT OF THE NATION.

Ongoing projects

Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by kingingkinging: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Is that all for 6 years?

Na wa o.

Any way better than nothing.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by INIEDO2: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
More pictures from the Light of the Nation

Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by INIEDO2: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2013
More pictures

Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by INIEDO2: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
More

Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Where are pedestrians supposed to walk on in these so called roads? Oh I forgot. Along the sand right next to the open gutters. Rubbish. Someone should tell those baboons in power in anambra that if you build a road, you must build a sidewalk for pedestrians, or you've done nothing. Bloody fools that travel abroad everyday and even schooled abroad, yet they return home to build garbage. Fools.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by OdenigboAroli1: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
chino11: ^

This animalistic beast can you leave alone? You have so much under-development in the SW more than anywhere else in Nigeria, why not go and bother yourself with all that instead of coming here to show us how bitter and frustrated you are. Look else where your Inbreeding leaders like awaolowoa and obj are; biko.

Nwanne gwa fa okwu
Peter Obi is the best governor in this friggin country and nobody should challenge him even if he is doing substandard roads; do you know how much money he has saved for Anambra state in Fidelity bank?
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by OdenigboAroli1: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria and we have the highest IGR profile,the potentials for our future success is there and we cannot come second to any state. Peter Obi spent more money on infrastucture than any state. The man is God sent,
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by OdenigboAroli1: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abagworo: Whoever showed this kind of disgrace as 8 year achievement is being ironical. Sorry sorry o, Femi Kuti.

This kind of road is known as NDDC quality,

I know you will have something negative to say about my governor,but go to your stte where thiefs rule over yourpeople. ROCHAS is a disgrace.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by OdenigboAroli1: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
chino11: From all indications the pics posted by Ak47 is among the old pictures of projects in Anambra. Maybe I can take out time from office and take some pictures of beautiful Awka city

Nwanne please do,these people need to know we are not mates with them,umu omambala will rule forever grin
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:
Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria and we have the highest IGR profile ,the potentials for our future success is there and we cannot come second to any state. Peter Obi spent more money on infrastucture than any state. The man is God sent,

Sharrap there my friend. Even the Abia you are always abusing has the highest IGR in the Southeast. The richest state in Nigeria is Bayelsa followed by Akwa-Ibom. Stop living in a fools paradise.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:
Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria and we have the highest IGR profile ,the potentials for our future success is there and we cannot come second to any state. Peter Obi spent more money on infrastucture than any state. The man is God sent,

Sharrap there my friend. Even the Abia you are always abusing has the highest IGR in the Southeast while Imo has the highest GDP. The richest state in Nigeria is Bayelsa followed by Akwa-Ibom. Stop living in a fools paradise.
Re: Obi Achievement In Anambra State With Pictures by chino11(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Sharrap there my friend. Even the Abia you are always abusing has the highest IGR in the Southeast while Imo has the highest GDP. The richest state in Nigeria is Bayelsa followed by Akwa-Ibom. Stop living in a fools paradise.

My friend shut up. Anambra is the richest in the SE both on government and individual basis. Infact there individuals in Anambra that are richer than some states of SE.

Here is the ranking in the SE richest states:

Anambra

Abia

Enugu

Imo

Ebonyi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

54 Shiites Members Arrested Over Bloody Protest In Abuja / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes / True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.