Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Much Luv Can You Give? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Luv Can You Give? (679 Views)

Help I Am In Luv With A Player / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Luv Can You Give? by Demarino: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
there's really something about all human which makes different, 1. Every one can't become the most beautifull or handsome; 2. Neither can we become good, bad or the urgly. This is the reason every1 has problem sometimes when it comes to choice (if u have never made a mistake in make choice then it mean that the very choice u are making right now is wrong) we all need to make mistake when it come to this. Some time a hansome guy will always look for a beautiful girl but end up with urgly one, also a tall girl also look for a tall guy but end up with a short one, why?. Because of choice, these both fail to consider the first principal which is to consider their happiness. (by putting down the qaulities the need from their partner before considering the pysical sharp and hight, Let me tell you sometime the people we feel the are not worth to be close to us are the one best for us, then the ones we feel they are our mr/miss right become our worst nightmare, we all want special luv but how much luv can we give to those we dont feel to be close to us?the more we luv those we never thing of,,, the more the ones we feel we are too small to be luv by them will luv to be close with us, xample is me just try me on 08095796288
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hahaha. . .You must be a Nigerian politician.
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by iice(f): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
undecided
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by mashnino(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
De marino:

there's really something about all human which makes different, 1. Every one can't become the most beautifull or handsome; 2. Neither can we become good, bad or the urgly. This is the reason every1 has problem sometimes when it comes to choice (if u have never made a mistake in make choice then it mean that the very choice u are making right now is wrong) we all need to make mistake when it come to this. Some time a hansome guy will always look for a beautiful girl but end up with urgly one, also a tall girl also look for a tall guy but end up with a short one, why?. Because of choice, these both fail to consider the first principal which is to consider their happiness. (by putting down the qaulities the need from their partner before considering the pysical sharp and hight, Let me tell you sometime the people we feel the are not worth to be close to us are the one best for us, then the ones we feel they are our mr/miss right become our worst nightmare, we all want special luv but how much luv can we give to those we dont feel to be close to us?the more we luv those we never thing of,,, the more the ones we feel we are too small to be luv by them will luv to be close with us, [size=20pt]xample is me just try me on 08095796288[/size]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, falls from palm tree
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by slimyem: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
De marino:

there's really something about all human which makes different, 1. Every one can't become the most beautifull or handsome; 2. Neither can we become good, bad or the urgly. This is the reason every1 has problem sometimes when it comes to choice (if u have never made a mistake in make choice then it mean that the very choice u are making right now is wrong) we all need to make mistake when it come to this. Some time a hansome guy will always look for a beautiful girl but end up with urgly one, also a tall girl also look for a tall guy but end up with a short one, why?. Because of choice, these both fail to consider the first principal which is to consider their happiness. (by putting down the qaulities the need from their partner before considering the pysical sharp and hight, Let me tell you sometime the people we feel the are not worth to be close to us are the one best for us, then the ones we feel they are our mr/miss right become our worst nightmare, we all want special luv but how much luv can we give to those we dont feel to be close to us?the more we luv those we never thing of,,, the more the ones we feel we are too small to be luv by them will luv to be close with us, xample is me just try me on 08095796288
DIES!!!
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by Agybabe(f): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2011
Smart toaster!

γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ script is a good one poster.

I don't know what to do, die or fall from a tree. Maybe I will faint!

**FAINTS**
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by mashnino(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2011
Agybabe:

Smart toaster!

γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ script is a good one poster.

**FAINTS**

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by Kslib(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2011
De marino:

**falls from statue of liberty***
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2011
De marino:

*FALLS FROM MANGO TREE AND FAINTS*
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by tellwisdom: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2011
May all who fall, die, faint never stand up undecided undecided
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by pendo89(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2011
mashnino:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, falls from palm tree
slimyem:

DIES!!!
Agybabe:

**FAINTS**
Kslib:

**falls from statue of liberty***
cynthiafred67:

*FALLS FROM MANGO TREE AND FAINTS*

shocked shocked This is serious. Any medic in the house?
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

MAY U NEVA SPEAK AGAIN,AMEN! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked. timberlugeg mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by mashnino(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=30pt]WAWA[/size]
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by Kslib(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

May ur bald head never ever grow again!
Re: How Much Luv Can You Give? by tellwisdom: 2:26am On Dec 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed bad belles

(1) (Reply)

Is My Fiance Secured? / Am New / When a guy/lady Tells You To 'tap Ur Red Button' In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.