Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,617 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is My Fiance Secured? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Fiance Secured? (679 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Fiance Secured? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
I just discovered that, where I rented an apartment with my fiance,a lady living next to us brings different guys to bleat wiv her everyday to the xtent that I hear differnt sounds of the lady like'its ok','u better don't pull ur short now,differnt sex sounds, now,am begining to feel insecured that,what happens to my fiance?Like this night,two different guys bleated her, Am Scared!!!
Re: Is My Fiance Secured? by gabbytabby: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
You might want to let your landlord know cos you dont want to be living next to a prostitute just saying the whole problem that might cause in the compound with all the different people coming in.

Is it just the 2 of you in the compound.
Re: Is My Fiance Secured? by slimyem: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2012
op,are you saying your fiancee is at risk of being influenced by the lady or coerced by the men coming around into living your neighbour's kinda life?
Is your fiancee not an adult who can make her own decisions?
What are you really afraid of?
I dont gerrit!
Re: Is My Fiance Secured? by omega25red(m): 3:05am On Feb 14, 2012
slimyem:

op,are you saying your fiancee is at risk of being influenced by the lady or coerced by the men coming around into living your neighbour's kinda life?
Is your fiancee not an adult who can make her own decisions?
What are you really afraid of?
I dont gerrit!

me either i dont get it
Re: Is My Fiance Secured? by itiswell1(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2012
Re-write your story.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose? / Kano State Finds Husbands For 1000 Women / Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.