Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise (2097 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
You always wonder why that particular member is always after you, likes to comment on any post you make looking for conflicting ideas to argue on.

Don't worry! You'd never guess but that person is unconsciously attracted to you. There is something about you that calls their attention, so they can't help but challenge you all the time.

It's the same as when kids pick on their favourite mate but since they are kids, they don't realize they actually like them. As adults we should know better but hey! wisdom isn't built in a day.

Believe me, take the fight away from NL; to yahoo or any private chat. Curse yourselves to death and after the first and second chat you'll be admiring the other person's life, studies and even looks! grin grin grin

Talking from experience as my best pals today are people who wanted my blood shed on this forum, and of course I felt the same way about them. kiss kiss kiss

Your worst enemy of the opposite gender on NL may be the friend/lifemate you've been looking for all your life. wink
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by mashnino(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

You always wonder why that particular member is always after you, likes to comment on any post you make looking for conflicting ideas to argue on.

Don't worry! You'd never guess but that person is unconsciously attracted to you. There is something about you that calls their attention, so they can't help but challenge you all the time.

It's the same as when kids pick on their favourite mate but since they are kids, they don't realize they actually like them. As adults we should know better but hey! wisdom isn't built in a day.

Believe me, take the fight away from NL; to yahoo or any private chat. Curse yourselves to death and after the first and second chat you'll be admiring the other person's life, studies and even looks! grin grin grin

Talking from experience as my best pals today are people who wanted my blood shed on this forum, and of course I felt the same way about them. kiss kiss kiss

[size=25pt]Your worst enemy of the opposite gender on NL may be the friend/lifemate you've been looking for all your life[/size]. wink

[size=20pt]I AF DIE, [/size] didyu see my slippers?
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
mashnino:

I AF DIE, didyu see my slippers?

I nor understand. smiley
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by mashnino(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

I nor understand. smiley

U dull oooooo, U DON SEE MY SLIPPERS, DAT TING WEY DEM DEY WEAR FOR LEG
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
Don't insult me please! Not in the mood for fights!
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by mashnino(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
have you seen me fighting anyone in this forum before? [size=20pt]I AF TAYA FOR U SEF, PASS FRONT FOR ME[/size]
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
**yawns**. . . undecided
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
sauer:

**yawns**. . . undecided

Don't you have any attractive stalker? smiley Or do you have one but think my post is just too absurd and far from the truth?
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

Your worst enemy of the opposite gender on NL may be the friend/lifemate you've been looking for all your life. wink
your post is xoxo!  undecided Kinda baffles me why two persons would spend hours hurling e-insults at each other over yim, for instance. or why you would want to engage in that! U v always sounded a tad more sensible  undecided
I have great friends on NL, but didn't have to stalk them to make friends. . . smiley
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
I never said the stalker should make the first move, but the person who is being stalked.

Yeah, curse yourselves to death. . .free your mind of all negativity and then move on to discuss positive things. smiley
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Candyness(f): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
sauer:

your post is xoxo!  undecided Kinda baffles me why two persons would spend hours hurling e-insults at each other over yim, for instance. or why you would want to engage in that! U v always sounded a tad more sensible  undecided
I have great friends on NL, but didn't have to stalk them to make friends. . . smiley

well said
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
sauer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin If only you knew what goes on on YIM.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hmm! So tell us how your fights began, maybe i'll take you seriously! cheesy
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2011
@michelin89. Truss me, I have an idea of the many things on there!
Only, it amazes me why it would be insults, when it can be endless hours of. . .something better wink
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
sauer:

@michelin89. Truss me, I have an idea of the many things on there!
Only, it amazes me why it would be insults, when it can be endless hours of. . .something better wink

I know. . .but these stalkers are so hard to defeat. cheesy Anyways I have good examples which I experienced in first person. The only stalker I couldn't defeat is one conceited igbo dude! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

I know. . .but these stalkers are so hard to defeat. cheesy Anyways I have good examples which I experienced in first person. The only stalker I couldn't defeat is one conceited igbo dude! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
good to know about that smiley a pleasant lady like you should have no need for distasteful stalkers wink
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by freecocoa(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
Killz Shebi I've said it before and you thought I was just assuming,now michy just said it too,go figure.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Killz Shebi I've said it before and you thought I was just assuming,now michy just said it too,go figure.
[size=14pt]Figure what?[/size]
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
Please don't fight. If you have to, go to your YIM, free your mind of all negativity and make up! smiley
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by iice(f): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sorry but if i dislike someone, i dislike.  There is not turning that around.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
Iice stalkers dont just "dislike" but they won't let the person be. Always following them around to let them know they "dislike" them.

I bet you ignore people you dislike and don't waste time trying to challenge them ALL THE TIME. Same thing I do! smiley
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by iice(f): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

Iice stalkers dont just "dislike" but they won't let the person be. Always following them around to let them know they "dislike" them.
Like sauer said, nothing better to do.

michelin89:

I bet you ignore people you dislike and don't waste time trying to challenge them ALL THE TIME. Same thing I do! smiley
Just as i ignore people i like.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
iice:

Like sauer said, nothing better to do.
Just as i ignore people i like.

cry cry cry so cold! cry cry cry
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Figure what?[/size]
Dey deceive yourself na till someone else takes her. tongue
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
freecocoa:

Dey deceive yourself na till someone else takes her. tongue
WTF? Her? Who her?
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
^stop forming clueless joor,your thin thin love.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by bekay911(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
michelin89:

Don't worry! You'd never guess but that person is unconsciously ATTRACTED TO YOU. There is something about you that calls their attention, so they can't help but challenge you all the time.

pls dont tell dat dat 17 inches dude is attracted to moi hah
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
freecocoa:

^stop forming clueless joor,your thin thin love.
Well, i am clueless. . .
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
^Remain there na,na you saka.
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? / 7 Top Tips On Kissing That Will Improve Your Relationship / See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.