Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves (8251 Views)

CHANGE!!! Sai BUHARI!!! WE Get To See Stolen Money With 8 Trillion Naira Budget! / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion / States' Public Debt Stock Is N1.8 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by PasD(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
Imo must be better!
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
love4ual:

diligence, i agree with you, there is only one african country that would have been europe, and that is biafra, but unfortunately that can not happen,

the igbo's can only commit themselves to God aT THE MOMENT AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF CHRIST, i strongly beleive that the igbos are the only christians in nigeria, i also believe that the have a lot in common with the jews

On the bolded thats where u got it all wrong, by 2015, it will be to ur tent oh israel
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by sheyguy: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^For avoidance of doubt, i'm not saying others are not welcome to Imo State to seek for jobs if the Gas Industry is established as a profitable enterprise. I'd like nothing better than opening up the South East to the rest of the country and the wider world (then you'd see the hospitality of Ndigbo), but what i don't want is a situation where the resources in Igboland are exploited (as with Ogoniland and Oloibiri) with the attendant pollution that's been seen thus far in areas where the multinational oil companies are presently operating. Another thing i'm hoping we avoid is a situation where majority of the profits (as with the oil industry again) are creamed off by some greedy faceless Cartel or Cabal while the poor people on whos land the gas is exploited are left with near fuc*k-all.

You reminisce about the good old days of tin mining in Jos smiley. Would that happen to be by any chance the days when revenue was shared 50/50 between the Regions and the Centre? When there was more transparency in operations at all levels, and everyone got and was happy with their due. If you were to offer me that deal today, i'd grab it so fast your arm would come off shocked.
u beta don't wish for what u r not sure of oh, during the jos tin minning days they actually came to point where they discovered a secret movement of tin from Zaria to Lagos unknown to virtually everyone save for their traditional/religious leader. The problem of the current ND is far more complex than what u av up in ur comment, with 13% oil revenue from each state going back to them, their leaders are the ones looting at state level while they fail to advocate at federal level cos those in federal govt knows what goes on in those state, example of a looted state is delta state, i have always been in support of exploration of mineral and natural resource in the north, west and east in addition to what we have in Niger Delta, that way everybody will be a lil bit more frugal with their resource there will be caution even in the looting process, can u imagine what is happening in the ND happen in some northern states ?
See the way westerners are milking oil money and they are still celebrated in lagos and co.
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by Ndkings1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
Glory b to god 4 hearin this.
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by kelvincoll(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
Proudly Imo! With the square pegs in square holes, it's Glory for the State
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by ceejayluv(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2011
Story! Tap the gas make we see nw. What happened to the 2009 deadline to stop gas flaring? What happened to the PIB? What happened to Brass LNG?
I wish well for my beloved state but we need actions not words. (kudos to Owelle Rochas. He's a true demagogue!)
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by ak47mann(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
my babe tell me say owerri dey hot right now,people came home 4 xmas a lot  cheesy o boy my ticket na after xmas i dey enter owerri cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
ceejayluv:

Story! Tap the gas make we see nw. What happened to the 2009 deadline to stop gas flaring? What happened to the PIB? What happened to Brass LNG?
I wish well for my beloved state but we need actions not words. (kudos to Owelle Rochas. He's a true demagogue!)

why do you say this?
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by Nchara: 1:46am On Jan 18, 2012
Hm!!
Igbo bu Eze ego
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by CyberG: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2012
I love my IMO STATE and I don't want no useless environmental pollution to destroy it abeg! Me, I am really tired of governance in Nigeria especially this government that will never get anything right! When will they stop gas flaring because the last thing I want is to create another environmental disaster for which they will run away as soon as the government takes the money! angry angry
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by Onlytruth(m): 6:54am On Jan 18, 2012
Ak47man
My own be sayyy if other tribes in S/S like oh! make them follow parasite region dey go,na their wahala be that,you see my 36trillion liquefied gas under my feet? i dey there with my laptop, RPG ,machete, AK,and a telescope to see them coming, any body wey say him mama born am well,make them avoid my side cos i will cut you Ziggy Ziggy throw way cool nonsense kiss

grin grin grin

Ak47man nearly killed me with laughter with this post from another thread.
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by CyberG: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2012
AK: Funny 'cos you can't do jack shaite! We will not let you steal even 0.5 scf of gas! But let's wait and see you on CNN or BBC first then we can come back to this thread!  tongue tongue
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by Onlytruth(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2012
AK47man no dey joke o!
Na serious militant him be. Therefore, be afraid. Be very afraid!

He is sitting on top of his gas field right now with his laptop. grin cool
Re: Imo Has Over 7.8 Trillion Scf Gas Reserves by CyberG: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2012
LOL. . .the first time you made a joke! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scarcity: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked With Petroleum Products, Says NNPC / How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains / Voters To Receive Text Messages To Know New Polling Units – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.