Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay (835 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by stevamedu: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2011
Must our youths have before marriege? Must we always discuss sex were ever we go? Sex has nothing to offer other than that instant pleasure rather it has become d easiest way to death bcoz of it's ability to suffer soul 2ru infectious disease transmitted at theme of the act pple lets talk about better thing instead of telling ourself lies about sex
Re: Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by slimyem: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by 195(f): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2011
stevamedu:

Must our youths have before marriege? Must we always discuss sex were ever we go? Sex has nothing to offer other than that instant pleasure rather it has become d easiest way to death bcoz of it's ability to suffer soul 2ru infectious disease transmitted at theme of the act pple lets talk about better thing instead of telling ourself lies about sex

so u wanna say our parents even from the 1940's havent been havin sex before gettin married

continue deceiving urself
Re: Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by Sijo01(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2011
Virgin!
Re: Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by claremont(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2011
Sex is good, nothing bad about it whatsoever. cool
Re: Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay by Kslib(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
stevamedu:

Abeg tell them jorrr!

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need The Best But Expect The Worst In Our Relationship. / Pls Help I Need A Serious Dating Girl / Who Do I Choose As My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.