Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41895 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by SisiKill1: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
debrief08:
Ask people oh, Shey it is just to "sympathize" on Internet when people come to you with real life troubles you start saying "be careful", same people here who were reading meanings and "seeing things" with my Husband and I taking in my ex are here cajoling people not to commit suicide grin grin grin grin, If some people here who are forming "please talk to me, we can help" were in my shoes I wonder wetin dem for do? Them for dey do thanksgiving dey shout nemesis. Abeg Jor, carry it out of Internet, religion is more than going to church it is in caring for the real people around us, How you wan take love God if you no fit help the ones wey dey ya side

Touche Debrief. . .Touche!! embarassed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
debrief08:
Ask people oh, Shey it is just to "sympathize" on Internet when people come to you with real life troubles you start saying "be careful", same people here who were reading meanings and "seeing things" with my Husband and I taking in my ex are here cajoling people not to commit suicide grin grin grin grin, If some people here who are forming "please talk to me, we can help" were in my shoes I wonder wetin dem for do? Them for dey do thanksgiving dey shout nemesis. Abeg Jor, carry it out of Internet, religion is more than going to church it is in caring for the real people around us, How you wan take love God if you no fit help the ones wey dey ya side

LOL. You're are entitled to your cute opinions.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Gosh boy! You guys are stirring up our love affair/heart with our friend Perx in this thread.

Hope you are chilling girlfriend? Rest Baby, we still think of you. Hugs to everybody!

@Mac
I also thought of that young lady Glorya today,the girl who complained that we did not give her attention and were only concerned with Perx. I know that when she posted we gave her attention, may be she was disappointed at not getting financial help without knowing that all is hustling hard and have challenges too. Perx's case was exceptional which was why she was given much attention. I hope Glorya is alright where she is, Mac I think that we should send her a mail or something to know how she is doing. I sent her friend's request a long time ago and she did not reply, I just noticed that she finally did so I sent her an NL "somebody wants to mail" kinda message.

Mac, have you heard from Perx's cousin Ceasyc. The way she closed up after Perx passed away, guess she is hurting much over the death of her cousin. She doesn't need to close up like that. I hope she reads and lets us know that she is alright too.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2012
^Hmmmm... please maintain contact with her and let me know how it goes. You are an understanding and caring person. Right now, I spend majority of what is supposed to be my free time serving other people.

It's not like one doesn't care but you have to accept your limitations and adjust accordingly afterall it's not a competition or anything like that. It's just life.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Ivynwa: Gosh boy! You guys are stirring up our love affair/heart with our friend Perx in this thread.

Hope you are chilling girlfriend? Rest Baby, we still think of you. Hugs to everybody!

@Mac
I also thought of that young lady Glorya today,the girl who complained that we did not give her attention and were only concerned with Perx. I know that when she posted we gave her attention, may be she was disappointed at not getting financial help without knowing that all is hustling hard and have challenges too. Perx's case was exceptional which was why she was given much attention. I hope Glorya is alright where she is, Mac I think that we should send her a mail or something to know how she is doing. I sent her friend's request a long time ago and she did not reply, I just noticed that she finally did so I sent her an NL "somebody wants to mail" kinda message.

Mac, have you heard from Perx's cousin Ceasyc. The way she closed up after Perx passed away, guess she is hurting much over the death of her cousin. She doesn't need to close up like that. I hope she reads and lets us know that she is alright too.
Tell Gloria I said she is very unserious and silly. Jeez, why did I come to nairaland this morning self, so many annoying posts. Did I know ask Gloria to write a five point future plan so we can know how and where to come in? When i told her to take time and write out major issues and come back she said she will get back, that time am not sure i was even pregnant, My Boy is almost 4 months now and she still havent given a response to her life plan. So we should just gather money and send to a stranger with no visible plan or program, if we send her money is it for school or for food? She should not allow me call her a scammer.
Is she a baby? Who has time to hold her hands? Yet total strangers asked you to organise your ideas so we can know where to come in she didnt, she is busy comparing herself with someone whose needs were identified already. Stupid entitlement mentality will finish Nigerians.
Gloriya, if you are reading this, My friend go and plan your life, if it is school or business organise your self before you come here expecting a pity party, maybe if you show us seriousness some of us who are not pissed off already will see where and how we can come on. Help is not just about money, we dont owe you any money, money is just a means not an end, we owe you much more, guidance, direction and mentoring. Money is just a side deal.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2012
@Ivynwa, I just saw your addition about Ceasyc. To be honest, it did feature prominently on my mind. However, it has become clear to me that this thread is not an ordinary thread and Perx's case wasn't too. I thought of reaching out to Ceasyc but was/am afraid that will go horribly wrong with many people feeling hurt.

Hence, I hope she's coping well and will someday post again. I hope whatever hurt she's feeling has reduced greatly. I just hope some thoughts are not running through her mind because if they are, she might be unhappy for a very long time indeed.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2012
maclatunji: @Ivynwa, I just saw your addition about Ceasyc. To be honest, it did feature prominently on my mind. However, it has become clear to me that this thread is not an ordinary thread and Perx's case wasn't too. I thought of reaching out to Ceasyc but was/am afraid that will go horribly wrong with many people feeling hurt.

Hence, I hope she's coping well and will someday post again. I hope whatever hurt she's feeling has reduced greatly. I just hope some thoughts are not running through her mind because if they are, she might be unhappy for a very long time indeed.

I hear you my brother, I hear you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
perx: huge hailings @mac, ivy, cocoa, tehn, some Nlanders, badoskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. . .
I dey hospital.
God blessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I miss u! cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: Idowuogbo(f) and 1 guest(s)

Hmmm... Yellow mango! Is dat u? sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ifyalways(f): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowu, why?

Memories. It is well.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ify, am sorry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Now you are making me cry sad.

I miss her too.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
I was looking for u! Don't cry pls! It's ok... Will celebrate her upcoming bday hia ok?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
^it just feels like yesterday.sad

Its okay dear.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
ceasyc: live & direct in 9ja. na wa ohhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked. bado i replied ur blank email i think
all of una do well. the devil is a bomboclad (not sure of spelling undecided)
anyhoo, link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=855820.msg10073670#msg10073670
U? Ok o! I no to vex sha! D devil is a pussyclartttt. smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
freecocoa: ^it just feels like yesterday.sad

Its okay dear.
Yea! Just like dat. It's all gud tho! Noting spoil! Get ready o! The e-party I go throw dis babe go badt!

Yellow mango, my music selection na wire! Watch me and u come February. Sleep well baby! Sleep well!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
^e go happen, I trust you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2013
Rest on in that pain-free realm of joy everlasting.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2013
@ op.this is a very deep situatn especially among youth.these r some ways u can notice a suicidal person around u and offer help.1)if all of a sudden d person becomes withdrawn from society and his sorroundings. 2)complains a lot.3)always angry at notin.4)always talkin to himself.5) becomes addictive.some don't show or exhibit deses traits but pls don't overlook any unsual thing around ur friends and even enemies. These r my observation. Pls add urs .this will help a lot.d person saved might be ur pally or relation

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2013
^Someone that cries all the time for little or no reason especially if female. Someone that is overly attached to a particular individual and constantly seeks their attention or company. These and other strange behaviours should not be dismissed. Find out what has made the person that way and what they want.

I have come to the realisation that a positive response and/or disposition towards a suicidal person by even a single individual could be the difference between life and death for them.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wen u feel u r all alone and nobody cares.watch out for dis.for a woman a broken heart especially from one dat feels all alone.jeez! Dey r everywia.I stumbled on one accidentally and raised alarm. Very good churchious sister.good voice. I noticed resentment and attack frm her to everybody.she hallucinates a lot.let's save a life pple pls. I'm very emotional abt dis cos I'm an insider.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
^huh? Insider? Yellow mango? Yellowpawpaw? Hmmm...strange!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^huh? Insider? Yellow mango? Yellowpawpaw? Hmmm...strange!

LMFSO!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by rockbase360: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Just know that someone that is suicidal might take you up on your stupid, irrational suggestions and actually committe suicide. Words are powerful ladies and gentlemen. Lets be sensitive and reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by smileyprin(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2013
If anybody needs somebody to talk to for advices halla me 08160088421

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23)

Where Is Your Wife? / Marriage Has Failed Me! / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.