Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (977 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
deleted
Re: deleted by 195(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
U get work?

U nor go go find work do

abi you want make your pickin break palm kernel chop angry angry
Re: deleted by slimyem: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
why must the father insist masters b4 marriage.can't she continue with her studies even while she's married??some fathers sha!
see,if you and the gurl are both ready for marriage in all aspects and still can't make the father see reason,pregnancy is just the way to go though i know a father who took his dauther for abortion when she got pregnant for a man he didnt want her to marry.
pray you future FIL is not a man like that and be ready to face the insults and humiliation that come with it both from your family and hers.
goodluck!!
Re: deleted by 25omega(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
slimyem:

why must the father insist masters b4 marriage.can't she continue with her studies even while she's married??some fathers sha!

my question exactly?

oya poster will you allow your wife to continue her education? or will you get her pregnant every other year so she wouldn't be able to finish her masters?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: / post deleted / Men: What's Your Opinion About Your Lady Paying Your House Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.