Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (4002 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / content deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2012
deleted
Re: deleted by InkedNerd(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2012
Clearly you're not over her. Lemme me ask you something, can you imagine living a life without the current girl your with?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Clearly you're not over her. Lemme me ask you something, can you imagine living a life without the current girl your with?
I love my current girlfriend very much, And after the breakup in 2008,I never called my ex or email her even though it wasn't easy for me .But when we met this last year June,We got talking allot and we talked about our times together in the past and how we gave up not fighting to win over her parents.She told me she was happy i found a beautiful woman,, But after that encountered ,I still miss and wishing i can see her more,I started dropping some short lines of mails for her and she replies most times, But i know am not ready to start another serious relationship with her because i have something wonderful going on here too, But she is still so amazing, lol
Re: deleted by slimyem: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2012
Now,this isnt so good.
Brb!!
Re: deleted by InkedNerd(f): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2012
I can see that this is hard for you. All I can say is that you need to link long and hard before you make any serious moves. If your heart isn't completely committed to the current girl your with then its not fair to continue on as though it is. You'd be lying to yourself and the young lady you're currently dating. Imagine if you were dating someone who's heart wasn't totally committed to you. How would you feel about it?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2012
k
Re: deleted by mashnino(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2012
wat's funny na?
Re: deleted by InkedNerd(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2012
goodsegs:

, My Ex has a good heart,She wont even let me leave another woman for her.yeah,I miss her maturity(she is close to me in Age) compare to my current Girlfriend.My ex was a good problem solvers,good manager,i hate to compare but i have been comparing for too long in my mind,My ex motivated me to become who i am today(academics,Career decisions), She was close to perfect, My current woman is beautiful,but with most of these qualities lacking, she is a good person too in her own way,But that five years relationship has affected me so much that it becomes my standards of dating another woman,

Well, its an unfortunate situation but ultimately you have a choice to make here. You can either break up with your current girlfriend/fiance and risk losing the current relationship you're in or you can take the plunge and pursue a relationship with your ex-girlfriend. The problem going back to your current girlfriend is that you'd probably still be in the same situation you were in before which is that her family is against the relationship. All I can say is weigh your options and time very well about the consequence.
Re: deleted by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2012
Hmmm op this Is hard but if I'm to say anything,I'll say stick with your current because you say you love or feel for her,that's something atleast.

I think you just miss this your ex cos you really loved her and had a wonderful thing with her,but what's the essence of holding unto something you cannot have? I know its been 3 years since the break up,most times it takes a life time to forget someone,you'll always miss that person when you remember him/her but your ability to keep moving on makes you strong.

Concentrate on your present girlfriend,devote more time to her,try to avoid things that remind you of your ex,let the FACT that you can't marry your ex be your motivation to keep moving. I wish you luck. Don't start the new year being indecisive. Happy new year.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Well, its an unfortunate situation but ultimately you have a choice to make here. You can either break up with your current girlfriend/fiance and risk losing the current relationship you're in or you can take the plunge and pursue a relationship with your ex-girlfriend. The problem going back to your current girlfriend is that you'd probably still be in the same situation you were in before which is that her family is against the relationship. All I can say is weigh your options and time very well about the consequence.

[/quote thank you maam, am definitely staying in this current rsp,This current girl hasn't done anything bad to me in anyway , I only started thinking of my ex more since the last time we saw after two years.
funny enough,they bear the same name(Funmi), lol
Re: deleted by InkedNerd(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2012
goodsegs:
thank you maam, am definitely staying in this current rsp,This current girl hasn't done anything bad to me in anyway , I only started thinking of my ex more since the last time we saw after two years.
funny enough,they bear the same name(Funmi), lol

Just take time to think about things. It'll all work out.
Re: deleted by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2012
Re: deleted by Switup: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2012
Now see d problem 4 hia; u bi CHRISTAIN, ur ex na MUSLEM. Its a proof dat 9inja may divid sooner dan u xpect. Ma gees tak hrt u hear? Wishin u a hapily- eva-afta wit ya current GF
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
goodsegs before i offer my opinion, tell me bro, are you REALLY in love with your fiance?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
k
Re: deleted by doeeyed: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2012
This seems a tricky scenario.
A thorough heart search is needed here.
Take some timeout from both women and do some soul searching.
There is no use taking some lady down the marital route whilst pining away for another. It leads to a life of regret for not only you but all affected ladies and their secondary relationships. Examples abound around us.

Personally alarm bells start to ring if there is little by the way of career compatibility. If ur present GF moans about you being ambitious, I'ld worry. What trips you about her then, bedmatics or being a food queen??

2ndly, r u sure what is keeping your fixation on ur ex, is the past experiences shared? What do u envisage a relationship wt her presently, wl be like??: even if rosy, do u have the mettle to withstand opposition from her parents??

Prayerfully make ur decisions I'ld implore.
Re: deleted by InkedNerd(f): 2:31am On Jan 04, 2012
goodsegs:

I love my Fiance (not as much as i was into my ex).We separated just to make her parents happy, I have compared my current girlfriend with my ex and it became obvious at some point to my current girlfriend that i was comparing her with the Ex.Like i said,I didn't disturb or bug my ex when she called off the relationships way back in 2008 even though it was a tough decision i had to make, I have been with my current lady for more than two years now.I only started getting in touch with my ex after we met last June in a conference,and she was really happy i was doing fine in the  career she motivated me to do,Honestly,I miss that aspect of her, Yeah,my fiance is a reserve person,Not talking much,not much older(23) ,sometimes,she discourages me from pursing what will take me away from her vicinity.she sometimes thinks am too ambitious.Yeah,she is just opposite my Ex.
I also have some sympathy for my Ex(she invested in me and the relationship those days,she had to go through 3 painful abortions and she told me till date she hasn't gotten over the experience),
Does this answer your question now?I love this current lady,But my Ex was an amazing girl i wont quickly forget

goodsegs, you're not over this girl at all. If you say you love your current girlfriend just because you don't wanna hurt her or break her heart then I think you need to reevaluate what loving her truly means to you. It wouldn't be fair for the both of you to be in a relationship when your heart  clearly belongs to someone else. I know this may sound wrong, but presently, does her family still feel the same way about you or do they still want you to have nothing to do with their daughter? It's not the best feeling in the world when you heart yearns for someone you can't have. It'll only eat you up even more inside. Be very honest with yourself if you're going to make any decisions on what you want to do. If you know that there are things you're not admitting to yourself then these are things you need to resolve.
Re: deleted by Ranoscky(m): 2:54am On Jan 04, 2012
You should be man-enough to let go of past Ex expiriences.
Re: deleted by pedestal82(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2012
@op, Ur situation is not enviable at all, and that's the one of the reasons I don't support rushing into anoda relationship after the one that ended the way urs did. Personaly wen I broke up with my girl stayed off relationship for like a year, it gave me a clearer pic, and made me appreciate what I had, and went back begging after 1 or 2 girls showing me peppe. What am trying to say is if u had taken some time off dating u might not be in this situation u find urself. But with this new fiance in the pic, just think properly b4 deciding, best of luck bro
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
It isnt good at all. Are you the one reaching out to her or she is reaching out to you. If u'r the one then you need to stop, and you also need to tell her to stop. Nothing like lets just be friends, that cant work in this case.
Not so easy sha.
Re: deleted by AmuIgwe: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
Your ex seems to me the ying to your fiancée's yang. Can't you just convert to Islam and marry both?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
pedestal82:

@op, your situation is not enviable at all, and that's the one of the reasons I don't support rushing into anoda relationship after the one that ended the way urs did. Personaly wen I broke up with my girl stayed off relationship for like a year, it gave me a clearer pic, and made me appreciate what I had, and went back begging after 1 or 2 girls showing me peppe. What am trying to say is if u had taken some time off dating u might not be in this situation u find urself. But with this new fiance in the pic, just think properly b4 deciding, best of luck bro
i started another relationship in 2009.my ex and i broke up in 2008.and we never got in touch with each other.Yes,My ex still likes me(she confessed that when i asked her) But like i said,She is a very good girl and will never even allow me to leave another woman for her.Is just that since the last time we saw and started talking,things just seems more connect and natural with her even though i love my current woman,
Re: deleted by Flygeriana(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Your ex seems to me the ying to your fiancée's yang. Can't you just convert to Islam and marry both?
. . .Or, better still, the girl and her family should covert to christian and allow their daughter marry the op. Watchu think?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Your ex seems to me the ying to your fiance's yang. Can't you just convert to Islam and marry both?
this is funny, I remember she was teaching me how to do the Muslim prayers those days in Unilag, But nah,I can never convert,i will not convert for any reasons.Am not saying i want to go back to this relationship,am only saying i still miss her sometimes,and even spend time checking her pix on Facebook, we have more connections,Chemistry than i have with my Fiance.But off course,I am getting married soon.My current Fiance's family would do anything for me, they treat me more like  a son, So,not leaving this relationship .
Re: deleted by nchez: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
I would say that it is not good to compare your current girlfriend with your ex because you will be making your current girlfriend feel that she is inferior. Even if you get married to your current girlfriend, keeping your ex in your mind is like having a third person in the relationship. Prayerfully make your decision.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
moroh:

It isnt good at all. Are you the one reaching out to her or she is reaching out to you. If u'r the one then you need to stop, and you also need to tell her to stop. Nothing like lets just be friends, that cant work in this case.
Not so easy sha.
lol, we both reaching out as friends, But she is single and she told me how hard it is for her to even get a muslim guy. that 95% of guys asking her out her non-muslims,
Re: deleted by mobf: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
You can't get the first girl back., my guess is that she'll not go against her parents wishes based on religion.
Now as for your current fiancee i pity her, i don't think you love her enough to have a lifetime together. The comparison stuff, it's not her fault that she's who she is.
maybe you should picture a future together with her if and you don't like it quit. There's no point hurting her by pretending and also hurting yourself because you feel it's not going to be fair on her by calling it off.
*my two cents
Re: deleted by doeeyed: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2012
@goodsegs,   
There appears to me a bit of 'wanting some of the green grass next door without carrying on  the added responsibility'.

You can't leave your current GF cos her family treats you well: not inspite of her personal qualities: who wl live wt you 24/7: ur in-laws or ur wife

Then again you are pining away for the moral + psychological support of ur Ex. Na wa o!! E get as he bi.
If those character traits r impt to you, why don't u try developing them in GF afterall she's quite young instead of having 'long-throat'. If that was deemed impossible, then back to the drawing board. 

Personally, my advice is to curtail any wedding plans till you're certain which path is to be travelled.

Make up your mind what's impt prayerfully and be happy wt what u settle with, warts n all.

Oju ko koro wl only tear up a good thing in your hands.   sad
Re: deleted by asionkion: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2013
having my lover back was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have been dating my lover for 3yrs now, we have never had a misunderstanding that would lead to us leaving each other till last month when my lover accused me of cheating when am not, his jealousy turned us apart. Everytime i message him or call him he tells me to go and meet my new boyfriend that he has found himself a girlfriend too, I was so depressed that i could not take it any more then i told a friend what i was going through. That was how i was introduced to a lady called priestess Ifaa online who they say it does spells. I told her all that happened and. The spell lady said that i shouldn't worry that she's going to restore my happiness At first I didn't want to believe her when she said my lover is now dating someone else that's why he is looking for an excuse to leave. She was right on because after she has done the spell to return my lover to me the other girl was trying to intrude into our relationship again that was when my lover beats her up and warned her never to come closer ever again. The lady spells worked to the fullness, you can contact her on this email templeofloved@gmail.com You will not be disappointed in ordering a spell from her. Sheila
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
goodsegs: this is funny, I remember she was teaching me how to do the Muslim prayers those days in Unilag, But nah,I can never convert,i will not convert for any reasons.Am not saying i want to go back to this relationship,am only saying i still miss her sometimes,and even spend time checking her pix on Facebook, we have more connections,Chemistry than i have with my Fiance.But off course,I am getting married soon.My current Fiance's family would do anything for me, they treat me more like  a son, So,not leaving this relationship .

Then stop whining!

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women / ''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story / Dead Man Caught Having Sex With Corpse In Aba Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.