Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869016 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Many Thanks and God bless!!

GVA: Thank you SpikesC

@SpikesC, What if I am using my parents account? Must the money be in my own account? The money is actually in my mother's account.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello do we need to submit the original documents like degree certificate,ielts,transcript to the embassy or just photocopy of it?thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Constance!!!!. Fear God ohhh!!!!
Kindly tell me where you saw Worry359 tell me how i should go about the issue? Cant you see he was more interested in telling me that i am at fault rather than offer assistance. He even had to type it in bold.

constance234:

You are being such a kid,what has worry359 typed wrong,he was only telling you point blank how you should go about it,you filled the form and signed so telling the ECO your school rep didn't vet the form diligently will be shooting yourself in the foot.as stated write about the mistake on a separate piece of paper and submit as it is evident you must have submitted the form online and cant edit.nobody is here to witch hunt you but to render assistance in the best way they can,if you had turned to this forum earlier maybe you wont be needing any school rep to blame now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
GVA: Thank you SpikesC

@SpikesC, What if I am using my parents account? Must the money be in my own account? The money is actually in my mother's account.

That's ok. But you're now required to submit a birth certificate which should ofcourse mention your name and your mother's name.
Also, a written letter, from your mom, that clearly states that you're her daughter and that she would be sponsoring you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaze85: Hello do we need to submit the original documents like degree certificate,ielts,transcript to the embassy or just photocopy of it?thanks
Both copies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
GVA: Constance!!!!. Fear God ohhh!!!!
Kindly tell me where you saw Worry359 tell me how i should go about the issue? Cant you see he was more interested in telling me that i am at fault rather than offer assistance. He even had to type it in bold.

You got it all wrong. In it's basic form, he was advising you not to include in the letter the story that your school gave a go ahead even though there was an error.
It would not favor you because you're liable to all information provided.

Just tell them you made a mistake, that's all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
@spikesC
how is all going boss,have you gotten your visa package eventually

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
constance234: @spikesC
how is all going boss,have you gotten your visa package eventually

Naa, still waiting embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
ruksy: Message of Hope or .... I dunno what to make of this. Thanks though for providing an answer to my question. My worry is increasing. I intend going back to the VAC tomorrow even though I just got a message that my package has been discharged for review by the ECO.

Since your application has been dispatched for processing, then you'll have to wait to be contacted...because it's going to be extremely difficult to enter the building without an appointment with printed copies of the appointment. Not to talk of an interview that isn't scheduled..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
GVA: Constance!!!!. Fear God ohhh!!!!

Read his post again... The first word is 'Important,' the sequel lines were the important things you need to know if asked about the error..

worry359: GVA:
Important!
Don't try to blame someone else!
Just say that you made a mistake.
The visa officer will only accept that you are responsible for anything on the form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2014
justwise:

Yes you have to submit TB result but not marriage certificate and change of name from newspaper cutting only if you are married and going with your family or changed your original name then publishing the new name in national newspaper and submitting the newspaper cut is one of the ways of dealing with the issue of change of name

Thank you but I have my maiden name on my waec and other certificate. Am i suppose to add it to the additional information or just leave it blank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2014
what are the methods of paying the uk student visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

Thank you but I have my maiden name on my waec and other certificate. Am i suppose to add it to the additional information or just leave it blank.

That is exactly what blank space in the form is for, did you get the passport before marriage?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2014
sashacoleman:

They showed me proof that it was delivered to sheffield and received, I saw the tracking and my ref. Number. So I asked them what happened. They said they're not sure, but will follow up and will have answers for me on Monday.
I feel so helpless...

@sashacoleman
Have you heard from them yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
justwise:

That is exactly what blank space in the form is for, did you get the passport before marriage?

@justwise, I got the passport after marriage but all other waec and other document before marriage.

You guys have been so helpful.

Now let me run the form by you.

CAS requested to submit only transcript and waec result.

So the document i am submitting are as follows:
1-Transcript
2-WAEC result

Then additional information documents below:
1-TB result
2-Marriage cert/newspaper cuttings
3-Personal Bank statement
4-Passport- recent and old
5-Accommodation deposit receipt since it was not included in the CAS
6-Unconditional Admission letter
7-2 Passport photographs

Please tell me what else to include or remove from the list like what i have below:
bsc certificate
receipt of payments
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

@justwise, I got the passport after marriage but all other waec and other document before marriage.

1-Transcript
2-WAEC result

1-TB result
7-2 Passport photographs

Please tell me what else to include or remove from the list like what i have below:
bsc certificate
receipt of payments

Unconditional offer letter is not needed but including it will not harm your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2014
justwise:

Unconditional offer letter is not needed but including it will not harm your application.

So there is no need to add Bsc certificate and receipt for school fees since it is stated in the cas letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

So there is no need to add Bsc certificate and receipt for school fees since it is stated in the cas letter

Thank you so much... you have been fantastic... will get back to you with good result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

I did not say that. All i said was: Unconditional offer letter is not needed but including it will not harm your application

I did not tell you not to include Bsc certificate and receipt for school fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sashacoleman: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
sassybee:

@sashacoleman
Have you heard from them yet?

Not yet...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

1-Transcript
2-WAEC result

1-TB result
7-2 Passport photographs

bsc certificate
receipt of payments

HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PAY THE VISA FEE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochiaka: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2014
i am new here. been reading lots of interesting stuff here. I need ur advice . I'm 30yrs of age I have my b.sc and I wish to run another B.sc in the US. Now concerning my age and I have a 1st degree already, friends please do u think the VO will grant me the student Visa request or should I skip these level and go straight for a masters.I have high interest for dat cousre on a B.sc but if d possibility of getting d Visa for it is not there I don't mind letting go and go for masters. I need your advice and contributions. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
GlobalCareers:

HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PAY THE VISA FEE?

online GTB with token
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GlobalCareers: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pweety1:

online GTB with token

Thanks. But are there other payment options?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
ochiaka: i am new here. been reading lots of interesting stuff here. I need ur advice . I'm 30yrs of age I have my b.sc and I wish to run another B.sc in the US. Now concerning my age and I have a 1st degree already, friends please do u think the VO will grant me the student Visa request or should I skip these level and go straight for a masters.I have high interest for dat cousre on a B.sc but if d possibility of getting d Visa for it is not there I don't mind letting go and go for masters. I need your advice and contributions. thanks

You are very correct
V.O.will look at your age and going for another B.sc and see red flag.
You need to look for a higher qualification.
But do you need to spend funds on another qualification for your career?
Or are you just looking to get into USA?
You will need to get a very good story together to convince them to issue student visa on what you have told us here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
GlobalCareers:

I advise you follow spikec advice. No one will want to answer your question, because it has been discussed overtime. If you can read back like 20 pages you will see the link to apply for visa. I hope that helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
GlobalCareers:

You can only pay for your visa application online.
Any Nigerian bank issued payment card will work for you. And you don't even need a token to say the least
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochiaka: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Then I need a help,some1 who can suggest to me any university were I could do masters in any social science course relating to sociology.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
ochiaka: Then I need a help,some1 who can suggest to me any university were I could do masters in any social science course relating to sociology.
You can do all the processes without help from anyone. Google universities that offer sociology or related courses you know in the US. You will have options on various universities google will pop up. Perhaps, this section is for Uk, try US section for better info.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Guyz pls a little help,I did myi provided ielts to my university and they include it in my CAS i want to fill up but i dnt understand what will I write for
1. Awarding body
2. Title of qualification
3.level of qualification
I have her CEFR level...into which I will include it?and it's written in my CAS test provider Cambridge English
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by catherine0709: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am planning to buy one way tickets as a student and for my 2 dependants does it sounds nice?. Because my course is 1yr and there is no return ticket that long in validity. Pls advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chivitech: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chaze85: Guyz pls a little help,I did myi provided ielts to my university and they include it in my CAS i want to fill up but i dnt understand what will I write for
1. Awarding body
2. Title of qualification
3.level of qualification
I have her CEFR level...into which I will include it?and it's written in my CAS test provider Cambridge English

1. Awarding body : BRITISH COUNCIL
2. Title of qualification: INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM
3. level of qualification: "Your overall band score"

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.