Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865397 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
ironbender101:

I hope u answered very well? Wish you all the best. I will apply soon in Abuja.
Well,answered to the best of my knowledge.
Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
tshegs19:

Bro. How did you answer that ^ ?
I don't wana be cheesy, whn answering any of dem questions.
My Answer-all the highly ranked universities in Nigeria I did research on,don't have the course,the one that has a slightly close course do not have same module as the university I intend studying in the UK.
Also there is no text book answer to the questions,I just answered the best way I can and state facts where applicable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
pato231:

My Answer-all the highly ranked universities in Nigeria I did research on,don't have the course,the one that has a slightly close course do not have same module as the university I intend studying in the UK.
Also there is no text book answer to the questions,I just answered the best way I can and state facts where applicable.
Smooth. Thanks
I wish you quick approval mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
tshegs19:
Smooth. Thanks
I wish you quick approval mail.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bishopie: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls what is the meaning of your application has been approved and visa has been issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bishopie:
pls what is the meaning of your application has been approved and visa has been issued.

It means you have been given a visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bishopie:
Your visa is issued.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justhelp(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls people i want to why London met has update me concerning my application for undergraduate jan. intake I submitted my application last three week and am yet to receive any update about my application, though I applied through UKEAS Ikeja. pls why London met application and processing took so long, even sent me an e mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
justhelp:
pls people i want to why London met has update me concerning my application for undergraduate jan. intake I submitted my application last three week and am yet to receive any update about my application, though I applied through UKEAS Ikeja. pls why London met application and processing t
ook so long, even sent me an e mail.
From my own experience,never apply to just one university,apply to at least 3 or 4,then make final choice and follow thru with them,january is just around the corner.Also last I checked up on London met they just Got the highly trusted sponsor status back after a while off.try and call the international office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
justhelp:
pls people i want to why London met has update me concerning my application for undergraduate jan. intake I submitted my application last three week and am yet to receive any update about my application, though I applied through UKEAS Ikeja. pls why London met application and processing took so long, even sent me an e mail.
Send a mail to the international office,also call the international office,3 weeks is too long not to receive a mail from them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justhelp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
constance234:

From my own experience,never apply to just one university,apply to at least 3 or 4,then make final choice and follow thru with them,january is just around the corner.Also last I checked up on London met they just Got the highly trusted sponsor status back after a while off.try and call the international office.
thanks bro , i really want to apply to as many uni as possible but few uni do jan intake for undergraduate, ok i want to study education studies and social policy for undergraduate pls can u help with universities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
justhelp:
thanks bro , i really want to apply to as many uni as possible but few uni do jan intake for undergraduate, ok i want to study education studies and social policy for undergraduate pls can u help with universities

Not sure for the course by University of Derby has January intake
Also, make use of google
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorofine(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Informative thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KingRuckus: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
quick question : please how long is a TB test result valid for visa application.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
KingRuckus:
quick question : please how long is a TB test result valid for visa application.?
6 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KingRuckus: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
dorofine:
Please recommend a good and affordable university for me in uk, I'll like to do my master there.
first,check the Uni.s tht offer your course from : http://m.findamasters.com

then you can compare using ranks/tuition fees here :
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KingRuckus: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
spikesC:

6 months
thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
dorofine:
Please recommend a good and affordable university for me in uk, I'll like to do my master there.

It depends on your budget, course and your cgpa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Akadas: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Spike C and others please help me out here, I think I am making a mistake already.

I just filled in the online application form and made payment hoping to print out my bank statement tomorrow before seeing where it is stated that I must have the bank statement with a closing date atleast 31days before the application is made.

Please what do I do now, can I still print the statement tomorrow but counting 28days backwards from Yesterday?

Please I need your urgent response?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Akadas:
Spike C and others please help me out here, I think I am making a mistake already.
I just filled in the online application form and made payment hoping to print out my bank statement tomorrow before seeing where it is stated that I must have the bank statement with a closing date atleast 31days before the application is made.
Please what do I do now, can I still print the statement tomorrow but counting 28days backwards from Yesterday?
Please I need your urgent response?
Thanks
You are mistaken
You need a bank statement printed now
That shows at least 28 days history and that does not fall below the funds requires in that time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bozidar: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
@worry, do you mean I can print a statement today but count 28days backwards starting from yesterday. Please know that I just made the online visa payment and my appointment date is on 25. Today is officially my application date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bozidar:
@worry, do you mean I can print a statement today but count 28days backwards starting from yesterday. Please know that I just made the online visa payment and my appointment date is on 25. Today is officially my application date.
The money has to be in your account for a consecutive 28 days minimum,you can print 30 days statement.just make sure on the first days of your count there is a transaction showing full amount in your account and also on the last day before you print deposit little amount to show closing balance and date so it will be clear to the ECO.you can pay little money in your account today and print tomorow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorofine(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
KingRuckus:

first,check the Uni.s tht offer your course from : http://m.findamasters.com

then you can compare using ranks/tuition fees here :
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorofine(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
crown86:

It depends on your budget, course and your cgpa
thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by temmydayz: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kindly help me out, I'm about paying the part payment for my masters degree, but the conversion rate at the bureau de change is too high, where can I convert at a cheaper price because the CBN sells for 246 which I hope other banks shld sell
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dear all,
I just got my CAS statement today and Im worried if I have made a mistake already lol. I registered online for visa application and my visa application date started today 18th Nov. I hope I am on the right track? I have booked for TB test in Abuja and the date is 1st December 2014. When should I submit my visa application? I paid my tuition fee complete and my maintenance money is about 1.9million naira and I have 4million which will complete the 28days counting on the 27th of November. I need some advise ..................
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
spikesC:

6 months
please does dis mean, someone can go ahead to get a TB Test result. Even if you're yet to do the online application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2014
ironbender101:
Dear all,
I just got my CAS statement today and Im worried if I have made a mistake already lol. I registered online for visa application and my visa application date started today 18th Nov. I hope I am on the right track? I have booked for TB test in Abuja and the date is 1st December 2014. When should I submit my visa application? I paid my tuition fee complete and my maintenance money is about 1.9million naira and I have 4million which will complete the 28days counting on the 27th of November. I need some advise ..................
Yes you are on the right track as per the application date showing,its showing the date you started filling the form.why don't you do your tb test now?it lasts 6 months so no worries,its better,so you have ample time before application,if you still want to have test done 1st then you can submit application afterwards,2nd,3rd,4th any date that suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ope4all: 3:53am On Nov 19, 2014
GOOD EVENING NL, please I have a little challenge, a friend asked me to help him confirm how he can know the AVAILABLE booking space (Lagos) between ending of this month and SECOND WeEk in December. Please favourable responses will be seriously appreciated. Thanks. Am hoping to hear replies from everybody PLEaSE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2014
constance234:

Yes you are on the right track as per the application date showing,its showing the date you started filling the form.why don't you do your tb test now?it lasts 6 months so no worries,its better,so you have ample time before application,if you still want to have test done 1st then you can submit application afterwards,2nd,3rd,4th any date that suits you.

Thanks a lot. Can I submit today and get an appointment the next day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
ironbender101:

Thanks a lot. Can I submit today and get an appointment the next day?
Depends on the availability of interview date,december is always tight cos that's the last month for students resuming january to submit the application,since your 28th days completes on the 27th,fill the form and submit on that day and try to book appointment,you should get the date you want.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2014
constance234:

Depends on the availability of interview date,december is always tight cos that's the last month for students resuming january to submit the application,since your 28th days completes on the 27th,fill the form and submit on that day and try to book appointment,you should get the date you want.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.