Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! (885 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by dealordea(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
It occurs to me that I can compliment a Nigerian Lady until I am blue in the face, I can do all sorts of nice things for her, defend her honor, give her some of the greatest loving' she ever had, but, If I criticize her, or say something she doesn't like, or hurt her feelings, THAT is what she will remember, I am not gonna ask brothers up in her for no confirmation on that, I am speaking from my PERSONAL experience, and from a sincere desire to KNOW where that all comes from

Why do women seemingly choose to remember how they were hurt over the many times you've brought them joy What is the psychological dynamic behind that I await your answers, pro and con,

Peace Out
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by slimyem: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
that's the way women are wired.its as simple as that.stop worrying about any other phycho--whatever grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by 195(f): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

It occurs to me that I can compliment a Nigerian Lady until I am blue in the face, I can do all sorts of nice things for her, defend her honor, give her some of the greatest loving' she ever had, but, If I criticize her, or say something she doesn't like, or hurt her feelings, THAT is what she will remember, I am not gonna ask brothers up in her for no confirmation on that, I am speaking from my PERSONAL experience, and from a sincere desire to KNOW where that all comes from

[size=18pt]Why do women seemingly choose to remember how they were hurt over the many times you've brought them joy??[/size]? What is the psychological dynamic behind that I await your answers, pro and con,

Peace Out

Nice question - I hope Mzdarkskin answers this sincerely
cos that is 100% her embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2011
Bro not just Nigeria women nor blacks alone, even whites and hispanic women.
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by bekay911(f): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2011
REALITY101:

seconded. Women r tender and vulnerable . I bet dats y dey refer to us as weaker sex
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by 195(f): 1:48am On Dec 17, 2011
^and also regard women as fish brains embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2011
Fish is smarter than women of nowadays.
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2011
Not just women, some men have this tendency too. Life is too short to be stressed and worried on women's peculiarity, just accept us for what we are and deal with it. grin
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by iice(f): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2011
Not for me. Yea if i'm hurt, i deal with it at that moment and that's all there is to it. Don't have enough memory space or emotion to hold on to one thing for years.
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
FAIRYTALE101:

Good point, fairy.  tongue grin

bekay911:

seconded. Women r tender and vulnerable . I bet dats y dey refer to us as weaker sex

Nuff said
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by pendo89(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
98% of ladies do this
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
From Gayality101 to FAIRYTALE101 hmm too many jealous haters.
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Dsense(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2011
iice:

Not for me. Yea if i'm hurt, i deal with it at that moment and that's all there is to it. Don't have enough memory space or emotion to hold on to one thing for years.

Get an external memory disc nau tongue cheesy
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by iice(f): 3:26am On Dec 18, 2011
Only leads to more problems and extra work.
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

[b]Why do women seemingly choose to remember how they were hurt over the many times you've brought them joy [/b]What is the psychological dynamic behind that I await your answers, pro and con,

Peace Out

It's simply because all those times you seemingly thought you were bringing them joy, you were actually bringing joy to your selfish self! In the end, the amount of times you actually bring them joy devoid of selfish intentions, is disproportional to the time you hurt them! Therefore, if someone remembers how many times you hurt them, over the times you bring them Joy, maybe then, the person could incontrovertibly, be right in all actuality!
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by MrsChima1(f): 1:17am On Dec 19, 2011
Op

I am ready to kick. Open wide! grin cheesy
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by dealordea(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Op

For Your mind
Re: If You Like, Kick Me In The Teeth! by lolaluv1(f): 1:26am On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Op

grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

At This Age And Still A Virgin? Part2 / Is This Right? / Sexkillz Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.