Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? (807 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2011
I met this guy in October this year, he instantly became a pest, following me around like a shadow, telling me all sorts of nice stuff and trying to win my heart. I didn't like him at first and decided its not necessary but then my own boyfriend started messing up with girls and it was painful. A lot of things happened between october and november but it all got unbearable when i caught him in bed with my close friend,  That was the worst i could take so i let him go.

This guy immediately sensed his opportunity had come and he was all over me. I decided to give him a chance to prove himself - not because i like him, but cos i felt he had been very patient with my cold-shouldering. He came into my life and has been trying to bed me, but i've resisted him for the entire period.

Now its time for xmas gifts and he just vanished,  Is that what he really wanted? Just to bed me before xmas and run away? I feel thats heartless, 

Guys, why do u people do such things?
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Sub5(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2011
Now its time for xmas gifts and he just vanished
i don't think he vanished because of the xmas gifts, he would rather stay and provide this gifts in other to archive this
Is that he just wanted to bed me
before vanishing if that was his intension.

Guys, why do u people do such things?
its our nature and it only takes grace of God and self discipline to put it in control.

i think you should find out why he vanished.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Ranoscky(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2011
He tried err staunt to show u that he really loves u and waited for longtime, but u refused him tasting the centre of attraction. It's Christmas season and u'r here to reap what u didn't sow, how possible is that?. . . Wisen up girl, no guy is ready to fall such mugu again. And mind u, he's NOT heartless, just keeping his game tight!

Why not call it heartless, when u made him wait all those while before u decided to allow him prove himself?
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
why cant some women date a guy without expecting something (material) from the guy? imagine you talking about xmas gift.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by iice(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2011

(1)

10 Importants Things To Keep Relationships / Must It Always Be The"he" Things In A Relationship? / Does She Really Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.