Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (6498 Views)

Poll: I hated:

Sunday: 11% (15 votes)
Monday: 67% (89 votes)
Tuesday: 0% (1 vote)
Wednesday: 1% (2 votes)
Thursday: 2% (3 votes)
Friday: 5% (7 votes)
Saturday: 10% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid / What Do You Hate About Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Duke007(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wednesday,cos that's the day we have beans as our lunch and l hate beans like hell
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Sholaf(f): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mine was, and still is Mondays.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Cupidkc(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
Saturday, 2much house chores.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by wowo2: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
Friday ,

cos once its home time, i wont see my school girlfriend till Monday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
Man I hated mondays with a passion,had to wake up by 5 am and get ready for school which took like forever to close,come back home and have a maths teacher over,then go to bible class,it was really annoying for me. Loved saturdays though enough play,I had older siblings so chores wasn't my problem.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
I definitely hated Mondays cos school started after a 2 day break and I was surely not ready cos sometimes I would't make my hair till very late on Sunday evening, had to iron my uniform that night and also I usually went late to school cos I slept late. So, Monday mornings was kind of a sure flogging day. I always got beat up after assembly for coming late, i usually adjusted on other days of the week.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Kslib(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
27naira:

cry

I dreaded mondays. Especially whenever my name was on "list of noise makers" the previous friday

Just the thought of it now still gives me spasm. My primary school teacher was an alien that feeds on human tissues and drink tears of crying children. I will never forget. sad
hahahahahaha!i can't stop laughing,i nid a doctor.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by doja(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
I hated Fridays , cant imagine staying all weekend with my step mum
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nnaemiemax: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
27naira:

cry

I dreaded mondays. Especially whenever my name was on "list of noise makers" the previous friday

Just the thought of it now still gives me spasm. My primary school teacher was an alien that feeds on human tissues and drink tears of crying children. I will never forget.  sad
\

LWKMD!!!! My primary school teacher was an alien that feeds on human tissues and drink tears of crying children.LORD hvae mercy,
guy just log out, and never come back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Excelboi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by dasparrow: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
@OP

I will say sartuday because of all the grass cutting especially during the raining season.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
Even till now, I hate Mondays too much work. angry sad angry sad
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by chelseabmw(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=18pt]Monday 1990
Monday 2000
Monday 2010
Monday. . . . . . . .till now

Beginning of school angry work etc angry angry
[/size]
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
wednesdays.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Yeske2(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday, how i hate it till date.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sundays cuz i hated going to church . It was too boring.  angry
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Mobinga: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Monday!!

Tuesdays were just dead.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by donigspain(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
No doubt, the day of the week I hated most as a child was Monday, After the rest from saturday through sunday, I can't help but to pray monday never comes.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Alert(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ok, I hated mondays(up till date), cos we get to summit our home works and I hated homeworks.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by missKeri(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mondays.Kai always so boring.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
It has to be monday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by pslm23(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mondays. Always hated it and still do and probably always will! grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by mexy108: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
I hate Mondays cos I feared teacher's cane a lot.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by BabaIbada: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
SUNDAY, because it paved way for the dreaded Monday. I only loved Sundays during mid-term breaks
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by 4reigningqueen: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
mondays the most hated day either because of work or school while sundays seem next because of church or house chores and other days because of the type of food served.work,school,church,house chores and choice of food,no wonder Nigerians love public Holidays.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by kemmeye: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
definately mondays
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by awesomet1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mondays!!! which means: school time, getting flogged for not doing my assignments the previous weekend and worst of all; being deprived of watching late night movies on Sundays.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by pato405(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2011
Mondays and till date, still Mondays ! Weekends afford me so much freedom to wake up whenever I deem fit and play till dusk. wink wink wink grin grin grin cool cool

The mere thought of having four more days ahead before the weekend gives me goose pimples and freaks an unexplainable apprehension outta me. Four good days of having to wake up early and trying to beat a deadline of 8.00am for school then (and work now) GADEM!!!! who the hell set that time and why is it observed everywhere? angry angry angry angry angry why not 10.00am or even 11.00am and closing time set worldwide as 2.00pm grin grin grin grin grin grin just 3 or 4hrs is enough na!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by seankay(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2011
Monday.cnt 4get ,•̸ϞƔ secondary skul teachers;geography,physic,chm,eng,economics~vry boring.U̶̲̥̅̊ av to wake up early,d̶̲̥̅̊ø ur house chores,run to skul,make sure ur note A̶̲̥̅♏
Assignments ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ complete.1 cudnt jst excape being flogged whether U̶̲̥̅̊ ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ guilty or nt.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by jess5(f): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2011
Its confession time smiley keep them coming smiley
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by TeeStarhh(f): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2011
wow i hate Saturdays cos i'll have 2 sleep all day in the hostel nd have prep for 2hours!aaaargh sad sad angry
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by lagcity(m): 3:34am On Dec 28, 2011
In primary school, I hated Mondays because Fridays seemed like a decade away.

In boarding school, I hated Saturdays because of scrubbing the floor or toilet for inspection and the general lashing/flogging that comes with my hostel screwing up during inspection angry. I never had school badge so I used to hide in bush, kai! enuf flogging from house master. cheesy I can't believe i'm still alive.

Now, I look forward to Mondays because I can't wait for the stock market to open at 9:30. I love Mondays wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? / Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa / How To Make Your Hair Grow Using Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.