Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (6497 Views)

Poll: I hated:

Sunday: 11% (15 votes)
Monday: 67% (89 votes)
Tuesday: 0% (1 vote)
Wednesday: 1% (2 votes)
Thursday: 2% (3 votes)
Friday: 5% (7 votes)
Saturday: 10% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid / What Do You Hate About Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2011
mine is sunday evenings, monday's thoughts get me sick,
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by eghost247(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2011
Monday mornings
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by garbigarba: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2011
FRIDAY , The thought of MONDAY coming back always makes me sad
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Zenakoboko(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2011
MONDAY. The thought of going to school on monday morning, even by sunday evening, used to scare me sh.itless
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by eghost247(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2011
Zenakoboko:

MONDAY. The thought of going to school on monday morning, even by sunday evening, used to scare me sh.itless
hehehee memories mehn thank god say no be only me
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by emedizzla(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2011
Hearin my father's in my sleep sayin ''wake up is monday mawin, go prepare fr skul'' i hate monday so much, even till now as an adult.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by fred2265: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by ziediolike(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
Saturday wuz dat day
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by ziediolike(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
Saturday wuz d day i hated most. Cause of Catechism classes. Which included baptisim 1yr, holy communion 2yrs cause d 1st tym they said i wus 2 young datz y it lasted 4 more dan a year. And confirmtion 2yrs cause of i wus irregular dat took total of 5yrs. Imagine if I had put it into university edukat'n?
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by keenchiori(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hate tuesdays because we eat beans at home n beans is also served in school then.and they are long days tuesdays.4rm onyinye
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hate monday up to date.too busy day.i just wish it could be converted to holiday.i always love it when there is a public holiday on monday.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
Till morrow I go dey hate on Monday imagine wakin up to go to school wen I am sure I didn't do ma homework.
Now I still hate Monday because I gotta work.
Hw I wish everyday is xmas I mean never have to work or go to school.
I ve noticed our girls hate Saturday.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by DereI(f): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Monday, Play's over cry
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Thespecialone(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
I would pick mondays particularly when I was in secondary school. We had maths in the first period every monday, although I love maths, I didn't quite like the idea of starting the week with maths.

On mondays you also submitted all assignments abi na home work and God help if you didn't do one.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Natasha2(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
wetin concern me with days of the week grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by afm4ever(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
I hate Monday though i was born on monday lol
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Freiburger(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
Monday school time again grin
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by Limaoscar: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
Monday. Still hate it

You just took that outta my mouth, I still hate Mondayyyssss!!!!!
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
I hated Saturday growing up mainly because my parents does not go to work on that day which implies you dare not go out, you have to read and when you want to watch TV, you watch Morning Ride in the morning and int he afternoon /evening they show NTA sports with Modele Serafa Yusuf. Although, most chores are compulsory you have them done on Saturday as well.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by TrueSeeker(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2011
I don't like Mondays then,
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid by EfeEkarume(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mourn-day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? / Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa / How To Make Your Hair Grow Using Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.