Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** (2079 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Help Needed...... Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hi Members .

Please I need you the ladies and gentlemen in this place to kindly help me decode this message
My girlfriend of 5years now on our 6th year cheated on me with another dude sometime around mid this year - making my family hate her
and i forgave her and we are currently back together trying to make things work, But yesterday something happened
and we got talking and this was her response

There is wot sm1 tld us in our house love those u can love nd marry those u can marry. Let me be sincere wit u i dnt rili kwn if i love u enuf to spend d rest of my life wit u. blc d way i see tins i tink i wont av peace frm both u nd ur family members and it ll bad - do u think we can be compatible again, do u think we can love ourselves like before again?
blc av rili been tinkin, i tink we av to start facing realities, do u really tink we re still compact-able

I managed to respond to her that yes, I still love her which is the reason i am still with her trying to work on things and move on with her
Then i asked her this question -

If I am rich when i first marry u but then lost my wealth and became poor, will u stay with me

Her response was I should stop asking un-necessary question and she doesnt pray for any misfortune so she doesnt know sad

So my question remains - what do you peeps in the house think about her response to both questions?
especially the first because my head is really messed up - I dunno if she is trying to secretly pass a message to me
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Woke4all(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
Must your family be involved in everything dat happen beetween you two?

Besides she`s right coz ur questions are really not necessary at the moment!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by slimyem: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
its okay for her to be skeptical about the relationship given her past misdeed and your family involvement.
and bro,the other question was totally unnecessary and she gave you the best immediate answer. grin grin grin grin
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
@poster
this gal is using reverse psychology to get rid of you. she now is trying to make you believe that the reason the r/ship cant work is because of your family, while she forgets that the reason they hate her is because SHE CHEATED. so, SHE is the problem here, no one else.

this lady has had enough of you, she clearly told you that she doesnt love you enough to think of spending the rest of her life with you (that should have been your hint to move on with your life), she clearly think you are not "compact-able" lol, and the REALITY she wants you to face is that ITS OVER!!!!!!

now be a MAN and accept your fate rather than pretending you dont understand what she is saying.

btw: the fact that she said "she doesnt know", regarding the rich and poor question, shows us all what kind of woman you have on your hands. any person who TRULY loves their partner will tell you that they will do so UNCONDITIONALLY (aka whether rich or poor)
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Cuddlemii: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
@op
First of all, let me greet you, Happy Sunday. Can't you read between lines? That babe is not interested in you again and your reply to her even confirms that you are not a sharp guy, she is probably making jest of you right now. She is just toiling around with you like a toddler cos she knows you have all the time for such crap & you have loved up big time. My candid advice for you is to please move on, no need bothering about that babe, too much drama and the drama would continue unless you decide you need a stress free life. (DRAMA :cheated on u, sent u a text about you two not having compatibilities & then tells you not to say irrelevant things because you mentioned financial stability & its ability to disappear at some point etc).
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Beync(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Poster i think u are already alone in d relationship. gently accept her proposal to quit and move on.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Russialane(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
@poster she really regrets cheating on you shes only weighing her options so that you and your family will not use her past against her in the future , shes damn scared of the unknown especially what you and your family hold against her honestly forgive her or not little issues like this raise its ugly head in future when married as husband and wife, don't deceive yourself it still hurtS deep down about her cheating on your and remember you have a weapon against her already when marital issues comes up so bro don't blame her THIS SHIP HAS SAILED LONG AGO , CHEERS
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this gal is using reverse psychology to get rid of you.

this lady has had enough of you, she clearly told you that she doesnt love you enough to think of spending the rest of her life with you (that should have been your hint to move on with your life), she clearly think you are not "compact-able" lol, and the REALITY she wants you to face is that ITS OVER!!!!!!

now be a MAN and accept your fate rather than pretending you dont understand what she is saying.

I cant believe you read my mind.
Its all reverse. I smell lost love .Don't play with women's clever minds. Learn to read between the lines and don't be fooled by words.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
Bro! Are you kidding me?!
your a guy!
poo why would you want to stay with a girl who cheated on you?! As a guy you make me angry! Your better than this bro!
you can get lots of other chicks in no time! Just forget about her! And get a better, hotter girlfriend!
comon' your so young! You have to enjoy life!
she isn't the only girl in this world! She really don't deserve a guy like you

Ps: she cheated on you for christ sake She knew what she was doing when she cheated on you, I don't call this love at all

"As a guy, we were designed by nature to freaking go around and plant our seeds
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
Reproduce what!! jeeez shocked
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
pendo89:

Reproduce what!! jeeez shocked
Pendo and 190?? That's the day Seun will give up on nl.

embarassed embarassed
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
MBJ's pretty much said it all. She gave you a hint plus I think she believes what she did will always be a problem with your family. Move on bro.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Listen,190 I have a very beautiful puppy called grissly. The xact duplicate of your wheezy, but shes small size and very smart. smiley
Can they conjugate and reproduce under that tree?
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Hell NO!!

I can only leave wheezy to figure out tins for himself
While we figure out things for ourselves angry angry
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin grin
No worries,your wheezy is even too ugly for my grissly! Dont want wheezy looking puppies in my house.
besides she wont even like the inlaws.
angry
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
cool
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
onlytime:

If I am rich when i first marry u but then lost my wealth and became poor, will u stay with me

Her response was I should stop asking un-necessary question and she doesnt pray for any misfortune so she doesnt know sad

Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by kramer: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this gal is using reverse psychology to get rid of you. she now is trying to make you believe that the reason the r/ship cant work is because of your family, while she forgets that the reason they hate her is because SHE CHEATED. so, SHE is the problem here, no one else.

btw: the fact that she said "she doesnt know", regarding the rich and poor question, shows us all what kind of woman you have on your hands. any person who TRULY loves their partner will tell you that they will do so UNCONDITIONALLY (aka whether rich or poor)

pendo89:

I cant believe you read my mind.
Its all reverse. I smell lost love .Don't play with women's clever minds. Learn to read between the lines and don't be fooled by words.

GBAMIFIED!! ,  She's giving you the chance to break up with her first!,  dump her now else she'll dump you and that would hurt more,  trust me cry
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
pendo89:

cool
undecided undecided
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
^wassup?

This nl and its words!
What on earth is GBAMIFIED now?
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
embarassed
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
I swear u need cyanide 190
u edited your post.
may wheezy do no.2 and 1 on ur bed tonite
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
whats No and yeah! grin grin
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by kramer: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
pendo89:

^wassup?

This nl and its words!
What on earth is GBAMIFIED now?

GBAMIFIED = thoroughly Read and Approved by poster  grin grin
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
ok cool
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks for your responses, She claims that myself and my family now have a bad image of her
because of her past deeds and that, amongst tons and tons of other things while insisting that
God could still make things work out for us

Im just so confused because she cheated on me and gave a reason to my family after 5years to dislike her
and shes still crying foul and making statements that she doesnt want to get married to a family that dont like her
and she made this statement "what makes you and your family think i cheated on you"

My head is saying something but my heart is saying another entire different thing
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ you know how reverse psych works? shes playing victim here cz she wants out. oh just leave the good Lord out of this mess.
People hardly mention God when starting things but only bring Him into the pic when things fall apart. angry
her mind is made up,she doesn't foresee any future with u but she wants to make u believe u guys are the cause not her.
shes trying to make u believe that she really wants it to work (lies)but your family is a hiccup.
just save urself stress and be a man.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Thats my upendo wink wink
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by kelz88(f): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Guy, just leave the chick. She has made her feelings very clear. Ah ah!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Skii(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Poster, two words,,,

"IT'S OVER!"
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 2:58am On Dec 19, 2011
Skii:

@Poster, two words,,,

"IT'S OVER!"
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Romantic Is Romance? / . / 7 Differences Between A Boy And A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.